Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:01:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Authorship - ATS Tokens  (Read 707 times)
Rath_
aka BitCryptex
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 3132

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:53:57 PM

Has anyone here tried to test out the beta version of Authorship service? There are not many books available there but according to their Facebook, they will be adding more in the next few days. I'm quite interested if paying with their tokens works without any problems. It looks like the price of ATS tokens went a little bit down but maybe it's due to panic after removal of Korean exchanges from the Coinmarketcap.
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 10:05:09 PM

Has anyone here tried to test out the beta version of Authorship service? There are not many books available there but according to their Facebook, they will be adding more in the next few days. I'm quite interested if paying with their tokens works without any problems. It looks like the price of ATS tokens went a little bit down but maybe it's due to panic after removal of Korean exchanges from the Coinmarketcap.
I just registered and saw the platform. It's quite simple but should do the work. Could be or it's just those who have lots of money playing with the prices so they can buy lower.

alex.advert2

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:31:47 AM

Price again went to the bottom. The developer was unable to consolidate it by inflating the price on the exchange. Well, we are waiting for the summer and new news.
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:44:27 AM

Price again went to the bottom. The developer was unable to consolidate it by inflating the price on the exchange. Well, we are waiting for the summer and new news.

from what I see the higher the atlant price,
from where did you see the price information is declining?
here you see https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/atlant/
I think this project is one of the most successful projects in the past year.

Dest88

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:08:24 AM

AAAAh,
finaly founding a serious topic about ats Smiley
For the moment price is very low... and there is no lot of transactions.
People are still selling cheap... but only 4M units... all the rest in the list at prices very high...
Lets wait for some buyers... If some big accounts will start trading it to increase the volume it will be good and attract people too

CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:43:54 AM

I received all my tokens from bounty and received all mine I invested for. I've been disappointed with how they handled what seemed like a very promising project. Beta is released but a poor selection so hopefully that garnishes some more attention soon. For now, the plan is to just sit and hold.
AiwaDima

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:57:16 AM

As I heard before, their project was simply called fraud as they did not fairly give out tokens to people who advertised them and the price fell very much.
lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 09:29:55 AM

As I heard before, their project was simply called fraud as they did not fairly give out tokens to people who advertised them and the price fell very much.
and i even contact em on facebook they read my message but no reply no token given

Free palestine
Freebieindia

Activity: 175

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:34:39 AM

i sold my bounty tokens for very less thinking it will not rise, but now the price has increased very much.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: