Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:52:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Official ANN [QNM] Quantonium | PoS - PoW |  (Read 5716 times)
quantonium (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:02:37 AM

Not the wallet, and the coin is already working. Dev are you crazy?
Nobody wants this coin, in such circumstances, someone will buy this coin?
- NO, no, no
We Respect your opinion but calling Dev crazy is not right. Moreover we are not forcing anyone to invest in project and also we are open about selling in presale. Those who wish to invest can join and those who don't like the idea should refrain from project. Thanks
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 02:11:12 AM

coinsmarkets don't charge for listing. how pre-sale coin price was calculated? what is the purpose of ICO without any details?

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
quantonium (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:18:04 AM

coinsmarkets don't charge for listing. how was calculated pre-sale coin price?
Keeping in mind listing cost for Initial Exchanges, we are expecting to collect required listing cost for Yobit and Coin Exchange from 100k coins presale. Rest funds will be used for listing in Cryptopia and other Exchanges
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 02:29:29 AM

Keeping in mind listing cost for Initial Exchanges, we are expecting to collect required listing cost for Yobit and Coin Exchange from 100k coins presale. Rest funds will be used for listing in Cryptopia and other Exchanges

i see a lot of time was spent to develop the exchange market entrance, but zero work towards actual coin 🚩 and like its not enough, the coin is already launched Cool

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
quantonium (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:39:24 AM

i see a lot of time was spent to develop the exchange market entrance, but zero work towards actual coin 🚩 and like its not enough, the coin is already launched Cool

I don't see the point where it is said that coin is launched. Only presale is going to start and all will have access to the source and wallet on 31-12-2017, including Exchanges.
qjusam

Activity: 46
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:47:30 AM

So this is a “pure” coin without any use cases?
There is one and only one use case.
Sell premine into fools hands.
Those who can't understand that - can buy. Grin

Common Guys, Give the team time to prove. Where were you guys when scammer like B3 and MUT were making Big Bucks, At least these guys are honest enough to say they are selling premines and not dumping it.

I can understand and see some people are commenting just to increasing their post count for signature bounty. Lolz

Also I never understood, why people bother to comment if you don't like the project. Let others do their own research and we mind our own business.

Dev's if you are going to do what you say. Good luck to you then. Please mind that community want only profit and trolls only do trolling.

quantonium (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:53:36 AM

So this is a “pure” coin without any use cases?
There is one and only one use case.
Sell premine into fools hands.
Those who can't understand that - can buy. Grin

Common Guys, Give the team time to prove. Where were you guys when scammer like B3 and MUT were making Big Bucks, At least these guys are honest enough to say they are selling premines and not dumping it.

I can understand and see some people are commenting just to increasing their post count for signature bounty. Lolz

Also I never understood, why people bother to comment if you don't like the project. Let others do their own research and we mind our own business.

Dev's if you are going to do what you say. Good luck to you then. Please mind that community want only profit and trolls only do trolling.

Thanks for wishes, Only thing we can say is only time will tell if we keep our words or not. We cannot present any evidence as of now that How Premines were handled. (Untill they are distributed and all can see in block Explorer)
Also we always welcome criticism as it is a great thing to learn and improve ourself
mrm00n

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:38:17 AM

good .............Cheesy
Alphapulsared

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:26:31 AM

Watchin this project. But, guys, you need to give more info. There is nothing mentioned anywhere (even in the website)!
Lenorag

Activity: 104
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:07:03 PM

how many coins did you plan for MN?
Commie

Activity: 621
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:00:02 PM

how many coins did you plan for MN?

I'll second that question. If you want to sell lots initially you have to disclose more information on projected MN cost as well as hardfork details.

nanofoxice

Activity: 307
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:03:53 PM

When preliminary sale of coins begins, it is possible to buy 1500 coins? Or only multiply 1000?
epicfailman

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:07:36 PM

Waiting for additional info. Team. Roadmap. Whitepaper, Escrow.
tmt226

Activity: 149

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:42:54 AM

When preliminary sale of coins begins, it is possible to buy 1500 coins? Or only multiply 1000?
1500 possible
Hope that I can mine this one at its beginning after launching point of time. Please keep it fair-launch, dev.
ZooZooZooLuu

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:08:00 AM

Max Supply: 1 Billion - and presale price 2500 sat per coin? Are you crazy?
Zloy@

Activity: 207

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:57:47 AM

Russian translation is ready!
Join our thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2662398.msg27145996#msg27145996
tmt226

Activity: 149

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:32:36 AM

GUYS GUYS

You just increased the POW block rewards from 5 to 9 for the first 5k blocks, and from 3 to 7 for the next 5k and so on.

In fact, you have doubled the amount of POW coins created in the first 30k blocks.

Which is fine. That's all fine that you made that adjustment. BUT no one said anything. . . no clarification from dev? I don't knowwwww what to think what is going on this is like the twilight zone. What else are you going to change and not announce or tell anyone?

I'm a QNM scientist on discord which means I'm actually excited to buy a pre-sale bundle tomorrow, but now that POW coin distribution has DOUBLED i'm wondering: has the pre-sale price been cut in half? Because presale coins are now diluted and it would make a lot of sense to decrease presale price per coin? I mean, is the pre-sale price still at 2500 sat??!

Help me out herereereeeee what is going onnnnnnn

nnnn

!!1

EDIT: Okay while I was writing this rant the dev posted right before me.
We have updated earlier that All Presale Buyers will receive Wallet at 1000 GMT on 31-12-2017 as an appreciation token for their trust on Us.

Please keep this one fair-launched coin for miners. thank you in advanced, dev.
Qraq

Activity: 108

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:21:40 AM

Quantonium
Pre-sale will start on 29-12-2017 of Premine in order to Circulate the Supply and collect funds for next listing.
Hi, I didn't find how I can buy coins on pre-sale. Send me contact, please.
Zloy@

Activity: 207

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:25:06 AM

https://twitter.com/_QUANTIUM_
stanc

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:49:02 PM

Max Supply: 1 Billion - and presale price 2500 sat per coin? Are you crazy?

I have the same thought, the estimated cap is 400M according to pre-sale price, are you guys serious?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: