Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:48:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Is Now Climbing Back Again !!  (Read 1163 times)
Chrizz

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:37:52 AM

For sure i‘m happy, but i‘m not that much suprised, it was just a matter of time.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1263

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 09:38:01 AM

Ya its a good news.

It is nothing new in crypto. Every dump is followed by a pump and the cycle continues everyday. You can see the repeat occurring if you observe the coinmarketcap graphs where its visible.

Currently a lot of FUD is being spread about crypto and bitcoin and about the economy of bitcoin. People are trying to bring the price down by any and every means possible which is the reason for the recent dump and the pumps.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
genocide

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:53:51 AM

Of course everyone's happy that Bitcoin is finally climbing back again. I just wish that it will stay here for a long time and hope that the speculations about it being a bubble are not true. I can't help but worry with all of these professional financial experts saying that Bitcoin is indeed a bubble and is about to burst anytime soon. If ever it is true, I wonder what coin will be "the next big thing". I do have a couple of investments in other cryptocurrencies, but of course it would be better if Bitcoin will not be gone.
coin163

Activity: 462
Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:56:45 AM

I suppose we will see another dip on the new year events. Lucky this not a crash just a normal dip as peoples going to take profits and enjoys for their holidays with family.
Nothing to worry or fear

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.
plaintiff77

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:01:50 AM

I am so happy that Bitcoin is now climbing back again.I will now be able to convert the bitcoin that Ive earn in singature campaign into cash in order for me to be able to have enough money for new years celebration.I am so inspired right now to continue to work hard in earning bitcoin because the value of bitcoin is now climbing.
Prem.Soorajpaul

Activity: 199

0xB911101025014BfCaA3B17BC7683C0817489bB28

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:08:36 AM

Yeah, people have celebrated their Christmas and ready to celebrate new year as well after selling some part of their bitcoin. In coming months, it will touch it's new high as expected by bitcoin analysts.So be patience and cheers!

DaedRik3

Activity: 121

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:10:31 AM

As expected... and probably 20k before january.
nankers

Activity: 634
Merit: 118

Bounty Hunter Indonesia

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:11:09 AM

so many people preddiction price of bitcoin in first quarter 2018 will be 20k$ - 25k$.i think it can be if i see to many segwit2x and its make create a new coin and so many project cryptocurrency in 2018.i think price bitcoin will be up to 30k$ lol

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:12:25 AM

Correct and it made me feel relieved again, the drastic dropping down  of bitcoin in christmas is a little bit scary but thank you it is eventually going up again and i am looking forward it will continue to climb up till the end of this year and still continue on the the following year, so that every bitcoiner will have a joyful newyear😃 merry christmas and a prosperous new year everyone
vestenvinden

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:14:14 AM

Its always the same. Bitcoin falls a bit due to some random fluctuation and suddenly all the (new) investors starts panicking and call it end of days, and to get out of it. Then it falls and people realize its not the end anyway, and new investors come running to get a piece of the cake.

Game as usual
Farvin2

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:21:30 AM

When the price of the bitcoin down, I think it is a normal thing when prices go up and down. Bitcoin will survive and getting popular day by day.
NightCloudz07

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:27:41 AM

Bitcoin is climbing back again after the big December dip and it seems that people who almost got nervous breakdown when they read that Bitcoin was crashing are now smiling happily again. As just another traditional move for Bitcoin, we have been to a great rollercoaster ride for the holidays.

I am sure this is one of the many ways that Bitcoin is telling us that it is very resilient despite of all the problems it has been carrying on for a long time -- the clogs and the high transaction cost -- and that we should be looking for a better and much prosperous 2018.

Are you happy that Bitcoin seems to be back on the game -- again?

yes that was my thought about it because if bitcoin can fall down well bitcoin also can increase so that is the reason why its good to buy and sell for us because bitcoin will never stock at the lower price.

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:35:03 AM

The volatility of bitcoin grows. We need to get used to the high rate of change in the rate of crypto currency. New information standards contribute to this.
menggay16

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:36:23 AM

If that's what happens until the next 2018 is sure to be a lot of fun.. and fun to expand the business to accumulate bitcoin. It is our hope that we will also expect increased transaction fees in the event that we expect that we will become the price of bitcoin.
Samj16

Activity: 162

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:00:30 AM

As of this moment yes its true,bitcoin starting to increase again. Previous weeks is a good opportunity to buy btc because of its low rate. Hopefully starting this year btc will gonna lead back to its track:)

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:14:01 AM

Yes, of course, it's very cool! I'm curious so its price will increase. Maybe she'll even reach a million sometime. It would be very interesting to see.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1263

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 10:41:58 AM

The volatility of bitcoin grows. We need to get used to the high rate of change in the rate of crypto currency. New information standards contribute to this.

New information standards contribute to the high rate of change of crypto? How do you describe that? I would say many older investors in crypto have become refractory to the changes in crypto prices. Even if there may not be high volatility there is always the change which often leads to speculation which in turn leads to the panic-selling.

Information sources always mislead people. It the job of the media to spread FUD. Stop listening to them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Ayaancool

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:43:14 AM

Yes i am really happy bitcoin value raising and also altcoin also moving towards good trend now lots became a ripple milonaire next will be ether . The year 2018 will be the year for oldest crypto currency holders . Now bitcoin price crossed 15000$+.
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:47:04 AM

Bitcoin will really make its comeback after the peak season of holidays I think it is because people will now go back to the business. An increase in the demand for bitcoin will happen again resulting in the increase in bitcoin price. Lucky for people here who took the opportunity to buy bitcoin while it is at lower price. Let's look forward for more earnings!

sandwichman1

Activity: 62
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:48:51 AM

At the same time it was logical that he would go back up, he would blow up record again very quickly
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: