Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:58:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Is Now Climbing Back Again !!  (Read 1163 times)
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:10:01 PM

Volality of bitcoin prices will always have factors pertaining to its demand and supply and with accordance to the news that affects people's perception towards it. I assume that the good news upon the first usage of lightning network is one factor that affects the return to its normal climb. When trust grow, it will regain its popularity and even attract more users. Also, vacation is almost over and I guess people are starting to invest again after the big spending this last few weeks.
napi

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:15:26 PM

Bitcoin is climbing back again after the big December dip and it seems that people who almost got nervous breakdown when they read that Bitcoin was crashing are now smiling happily again. As just another traditional move for Bitcoin, we have been to a great rollercoaster ride for the holidays.

I am sure this is one of the many ways that Bitcoin is telling us that it is very resilient despite of all the problems it has been carrying on for a long time -- the clogs and the high transaction cost -- and that we should be looking for a better and much prosperous 2018.

Are you happy that Bitcoin seems to be back on the game -- again?

yes slowly but surely bitcoin will crawl up the price because bitcoin is a very useful digital currency in the future, now it is not visible but already shows its existence bit by bit bit bit will be very difficult to get.
cherryfer

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:16:09 PM

Bitcoin is climbing back again after the big December dip and it seems that people who almost got nervous breakdown when they read that Bitcoin was crashing are now smiling happily again. As just another traditional move for Bitcoin, we have been to a great rollercoaster ride for the holidays.

I am sure this is one of the many ways that Bitcoin is telling us that it is very resilient despite of all the problems it has been carrying on for a long time -- the clogs and the high transaction cost -- and that we should be looking for a better and much prosperous 2018.

Yes absolutely, many investors of BTC are happy to the price  is gradually going rise again even if it is not a continually going to the top price high, we are hoping to be the profit is back again to every wallet.
KafkaFR

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:22:52 PM

Bitcoin very slowly now. Around 15 k. I think that situation will continue until the end of the week. Next week Bitcoin will rise hard.
dkkhfhar

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:22:56 PM

I think that investing in bitcoin is the safest and least risky in all digital currencies, because all virtual currencies are priced in bitcoin. And now the community is based on bitcoin.
Blue2012

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:35:03 PM

I think Bitcoin is now climbing back because people after holiday is starting to invest again to bitcoin to gain profit again for this 2018. And as bitcoin is continuously getting more popular, more new investors are interested to it.
heroic25

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:38:10 PM

yes its look like its moving up and predictions are it can move to 20k again but always be careful and do your good research before investing.

earn 24/7 by writing captchas online http://bit.ly/2FkQeTp
rzunk

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:38:35 PM

i hope it come backs to 18k, I bought it high Sad
AVAMONEY

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:40:36 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 01:54:51 PM by AVAMONEY

The recovery has been starting, it will be fully comeback soon, i predicting will rocketing after 2-3 weeks. Bitcoin has experienced many of these things. We can be sure many people still love bitcoin and some even leave it. Although the current movement of bitcoin price increase is slower, but at least all still believe and continue to buy Bitcoin.
deviant99

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:41:15 PM

I think it will now be stable around that price range. The comeback maybe due to other reasons. It is normal i think for bitcoin for going down huge and climbing up again gaining more and more. Pretty sure, it might go well as time goes by.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Sallysakky

Activity: 119
Merit: 14

Kawa

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:47:20 PM

Yes, Bitcoin starts recovering. Also there are BTC and blockchain technology conferences in this month, so it seems BTC will be growing.

Tongue
mysacrifice

Activity: 364
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:51:23 PM

Yes absolutely, many investors of BTC are happy to the price  is gradually going rise again even if it is not a continually going to the top price high, we are hoping to be the profit is back again to every wallet.

That is a typical January. Bull market for almost majority of the coins in the crypto currency market, not just bitcoin. End of year was red market as you remember. Every year it happens the same. End of the year prices drops and beginning of the year it recovers. Check other years, you will understand what I'm saying.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:52:47 PM

It will, don't worry about it bitcoin price always recover, maybe this time it will take a bit longer then usual. Many good things happened last year, price is very high at the moment and it will be much higher, we need to wait for that to happen.
Last year in this this time I wanted to see bitcoin price at stable 2.000$, year later price is much higher. Now I wish to see 30.000$, will bitcoin surprise me again and go higher? I believe it will, now we need to wait and see that.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
novikov433

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:57:31 PM

trading on stocks, you need to have a balance of 10,000 dollars. in Belarus, Russia, it is very difficult to earn such money (legally). so the crypto currency is our only choice! Only here you can earn 50,000% for 1 day!
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 03:58:19 PM

How did you bought it high when there was actually a dip for quite some time? In any case, this will serve as a lesson for you. Always remember to buy low and sell high. Sell low, buy lower. It's an all-time motto of us traders. Also, you shouldn't worry, bitcoin's price will soon surge up aain. Just wait for it. )

Bitcoin very slowly now. Around 15 k. I think that situation will continue until the end of the week. Next week Bitcoin will rise hard.

Even if it is moving in a slow pace, as long as it is steadily gaining momentum, everything will be alright. This had happened a lot before. history jsut repeats itself over and over again. We also need some drama sometimes so let us just let bitcoin grow at its own pace. It will bring us larger profits, soon.
alihassan99

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:01:54 PM

yeah it has to  come back and today i saw the price was 15000$+ and its struggling to come back. it was a massive correction because of the holidays and now people will again invest and prepare for the 2018  Wink . i think the price will be easily around 18000$ at the end of the january. lets see and take the advantage of the low price. Smiley

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
uztre29

Activity: 275
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:05:44 PM

This is actually the main reason why we should not be scared whenever the price of Bitcoin gets dumped. Bitcoin's price is being dumped because of some situations. Bitcoin can withstand all of those situations. Bitcoin at a low price is nothing new. Some people never learn. Yes, Bitcoin is volatile, but, it always results on an increase in its value.
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:10:11 PM

Bitcoin's rising once again. Holidays are over and peopld are back to business once again.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
biboy

Merit: 110

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:14:58 PM

This is actually the main reason why we should not be scared whenever the price of Bitcoin gets dumped. Bitcoin's price is being dumped because of some situations. Bitcoin can withstand all of those situations. Bitcoin at a low price is nothing new. Some people never learn. Yes, Bitcoin is volatile, but, it always results on an increase in its value.
Don't panic and just keep chillin' that is the key, i am not removing my trust although bitcoin price as per today was so tough, but for me I know that bitcoin will still rise again just like what happened last 2017 when bitcoin surprise us how bitcoin pumps so high.
Bambangs

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:18:11 PM

That's right, because the investors have finished holidaying, and they start back to buy their assets.
So the price of bitcoin is even higher.
And more and more new users coming
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: