Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:24:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Is Now Climbing Back Again !!  (Read 1163 times)
CryptoRothschild

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:14:31 AM

Technical analysis is indeed pointing to a trend reversal which should soon lead Bitcoin to resume its growth. Let's hope the analysis is correct.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
jahmes123

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:20:57 AM

I feel like it would continue to climb up and go high to the moon again this year.
I don't really think that we would see it lower than $13k .
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:26:13 AM

I feel like it would continue to climb up and go high to the moon again this year.
I don't really think that we would see it lower than $13k .

Maybe, or this is just a temporary move. Right now I don't think bitcoins should already be moving as there are still a lot of problems with it regarding transaction costs and the congestion in the network. So I guess this might just be a temporary climb probably people are preparing for a the next pump. Probably the next pump is when news comes out about a possible fork that would fix the current problems of the network. But glad to see these increase right now.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:28:20 AM

Bitcoin is climbing back again after the big December dip and it seems that people who almost got nervous breakdown when they read that Bitcoin was crashing are now smiling happily again. As just another traditional move for Bitcoin, we have been to a great rollercoaster ride for the holidays.

I am sure this is one of the many ways that Bitcoin is telling us that it is very resilient despite of all the problems it has been carrying on for a long time -- the clogs and the high transaction cost -- and that we should be looking for a better and much prosperous 2018.

Are you happy that Bitcoin seems to be back on the game -- again?

Hell yeah. I was like losing all my hope and trust for a while when bitcoin didn't get to climb back again, I thought it would be a bubble like what i always read on articles.
But now i was glad that i hold and didn't go with the flow which is panic selling, now at least bitcoin made a step forward even though it hasn't fully comeback yet.

Butmayselche

Activity: 32
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:39:00 PM

Bitcoin is back again to rise. bitcoin train stop at Christmas and back to moving normally after that.

we will break 20,000 soon
rickn

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:56:18 PM

I am sure that the BTC will recover and outperform its ATH in 2018. Wall Street is playing this game and they do not come in to lose.
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:35:13 PM

For sure, I love seeing Bitcoin coming back. Bitcoin has been strong and never failed us after every fuds or anything else. Looking forward to see the next ATH.
ujjwalsethi

Activity: 213

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:51:11 PM

Yes it is back on track after a bit of time and growing day by day which is best news for the investors. So by time it will face ups and downs but most of the times it faces ups and which is profitable for the buyers. It is best thing to invest in bitcoins rather than investing in banks or going for investment in gold or property. Now is the time go and invest in bitcoins.

TorbiK

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Diagon

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:55:06 PM

To look at the growth of its price is such a pleasure. I hope that Bitcoin this year will be fixed above $ 20 000 and will not go down.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
mybtcasset

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:59:34 PM

bitcoin will reach 25000 dollars by march 2018
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:59:13 PM

bitcoin will reach 25000 dollars by march 2018
Cronion

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:37:53 PM

Bitcoin is climbing back again after the big December dip and it seems that people who almost got nervous breakdown when they read that Bitcoin was crashing are now smiling happily again. As just another traditional move for Bitcoin, we have been to a great rollercoaster ride for the holidays.

I am sure this is one of the many ways that Bitcoin is telling us that it is very resilient despite of all the problems it has been carrying on for a long time -- the clogs and the high transaction cost -- and that we should be looking for a better and much prosperous 2018.

This is the part of the stages called Return to "normal":

https://i.imgur.com/GByDVwX.jpg
this year will be the best year for bitcoin I see there will be a significant increase later, so buy bitcoin from now on, this is good advice

You can see this image all the time. Can we be done with it when we are higher than 20.000? The diagram shows a significantly lower "high" in the "back to normal"-phase. In my opinion maybe Bitcoin is a bubble, but what we are seeing is just the "Media Attention"-Phase.
bulantoy12345

Activity: 200

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:49:45 PM

Yeah! bitcoin is climbing back again it value in the market,we hope  thats this price value increase will continue to grow on.mostly those bitcoiner have  a bitcoin  deposit on there wallet happy to heard that  the price value is increases, but those people  who intend to buy now a bitcoin  for long term investment,they are not glad because they buy a bitcoin  in a high prices.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
Blockfolioz

Activity: 230

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 10:53:05 PM

Yes, after a long time the price has crossed the $17000 mark. All of the sudden the price fell from the $19000 mark and the same slowly started to decrease reaching as low as value less than $13000. Now once again a forward momentum has been generated and the same has made the value increase further reaching bigger amounts.
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:01:17 PM

I am very happy that Bitcoin has climbed back higher once again. I hope this movement of Bitcoin will finally tell some Bitcoin supporters out there who seem to appear emotional when there is a dip that they should learn to trust Bitcoin because it will never be crashing at all. 2018 will be a year for new peaks for Bitcoin. That is very sure. I think the previous all time high Bitcoin will be successfully surpassed within this month. The rest of 2018 will be a great rollercoaster ride for sure.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:12:25 PM

This is the part of the stages called Return to "normal":

What the hell is this shit!? Lol best trap? Oh gosh it's killing me xD blow off phase ?? The exact thing I knew would happen happened once again... Gosh I'm good at this ^^ before Christmas everyone rushed to but btc. Just before Christmas people sell it or use it to buy gifts. Afterwards it pumps. Started pumping from New year's. Now it will pump and take a break for a while and sort of stablize. The next drop will be when the next bit of background FUD comes and people get scared. Just do the opposite to what these people who are scared do.

cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:47:59 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DSCb50KWAAAX-ZY.jpg
Yeah, it appears bitcoin price is recovering pretty fast after the recent correction. it is about time, i knew bitcoin price will recover this month due to the recent great news of bitcoin lightning network, ready waiting to be implemented to speed up the bitcoin transaction speed with zero transaction fee. Once the lightning network is implemented the bitcoin transaction will be faster and smoother than ever with zero fee. how good was that, huh? Smiley
WhaleSlayer

Activity: 229

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:56:03 AM

The december correction has been a very healthy one for a long term growth of Bitcoin's price. Markets which only go up are drugged markets, very dangerous. The december correction has shaken off all weak hands and soon the bulls will be in control again. I hope.
chiefthor

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:07:54 AM

It looks like the price is on the easy rise again but all options are still possible. I don't know what will happen with fork that was announced for tomorrow if this information is true because that might also influence the Bitcoin price.
Anyway, I don't expect some huge jumps before the end of the year, probably the price will fluctuate somwhere between 13000$ and 16000$.
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:15:17 AM

yes now bitcoin is creeping up again, and it seems to have been very difficult to rise more than 50% in a day because the current bitcoin price is too expensive, so it takes a few days to get back to the price of $ 20000.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: