Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:30:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Is Now Climbing Back Again !!  (Read 1163 times)
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514
Merit: 10

●●

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:27:39 PM

Just a few days away Bitcoin gets better back again. never hesitate with the induak of all the coins Wink
masterorderd

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:50:45 PM

Bitcoin is climbing back again after the big December dip and it seems that people who almost got nervous breakdown when they read that Bitcoin was crashing are now smiling happily again. As just another traditional move for Bitcoin, we have been to a great rollercoaster ride for the holidays.

I am sure this is one of the many ways that Bitcoin is telling us that it is very resilient despite of all the problems it has been carrying on for a long time -- the clogs and the high transaction cost -- and that we should be looking for a better and much prosperous 2018.

Are you happy that Bitcoin seems to be back on the game -- again?

Yes, of course I'm happy. Bitcoin is recovering and its return is quite strong. Currently it is rising very high, surpassing $ 17,000, which brings smiles to investors, they are much more comfortable. And as you say, though it still has some downside, but its huge development is undeniable. I believe in the potential of Bitcoin
Ignacio.Martin

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:58:12 PM

I knew that it would be so!
Lightofheaven

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:02:54 PM

Bitcoin is climbing back again after the big December dip and it seems that people who almost got nervous breakdown when they read that Bitcoin was crashing are now smiling happily again. As just another traditional move for Bitcoin, we have been to a great rollercoaster ride for the holidays.

I am sure this is one of the many ways that Bitcoin is telling us that it is very resilient despite of all the problems it has been carrying on for a long time -- the clogs and the high transaction cost -- and that we should be looking for a better and much prosperous 2018.

JUST LIKE WHAT I SAID Smiley it so good to know that if bitcoin take a step backward and then will make a 3 steps forward
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:06:49 PM

Hell yeah I am happy! Bitcoins are making a comeback! Although it has been anricipated that bitcoins will be coming back to its former price point of $20,000 or maybe even higher. I am truly excited for bitcoins this 2018. A lot of forks may come and updates, but bitcoins will remain king.

simonbakla02

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:03:48 AM

Yes bitcoin is back and its raising again. The past values are returning now. This is what you called comeback is real.
Advicerabi

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:03:10 AM

Of course I'm happy but I think it is normal for price up and down and to make bitcoin more down is because the christmas season and this new year bitcoin back to the track again. Bitcoin will not die, to many people use and invest in bitcoin, hope it will touch new high level again.
letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:09:43 AM

Yes bitcoin is back and its raising again. The past values are returning now. This is what you called comeback is real.
maybe traders and investors are back from long holiday vacation if this continue we may see bitcoin price touches to $20k with more people are getting aware of bitcoin price may still surge soon
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 04:14:03 AM

Now it is easier to reach $25k, but I don't have that much money to hold, Bitcoin price may rock in this year $50k as per my expectations, but not sure. We all have seen the past dump and pumps so it will definitely rocks in this year.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
tikaka

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:14:17 AM

Yes, bitcoin prices are rising again. I am really happy. Its price has returned after falling by the end of 2017. It has melted the doubts that bitcoin will decrease and die.

Rate

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:20:54 AM

Yes it will go up, the rest is over. and bitcoin ready for the pump road to 30k usd.

When you saw the behavior of bitcoin in the past few months.

You now what need to do now.

Buy Bitcoin
Blueblade

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:32:13 AM

Yes,bitcoin value is starting to increase again.Bitcoin value decreased by 13k in December.But now it has started to increase.This is the New Year gift.At the end of this month will touch 20k.The price will continue to increase.There are opportunities to reach 45k at the end of this year
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:46:30 AM

I'm a little surprised that bitcoin, having such shortcomings with hanging transactions and large fees, is now rising fairly well in price. Now his rate, according to CoinMarketCap is already $ 17,254. I wonder how he will behave further. Will he be able to go over the mark of 20,000 dollars?
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:53:37 AM

I'm a little surprised that bitcoin, having such shortcomings with hanging transactions and large fees, is now rising fairly well in price. Now his rate, according to CoinMarketCap is already $ 17,254. I wonder how he will behave further. Will he be able to go over the mark of 20,000 dollars?
Yea probability of reaching 20K$ is more as people have again start investing in BTC due to which price is again start increasing and transaction fee on such high price is 10$ and i think its not high fee and we hope BTC transaction fee will be hang in this range.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:56:30 AM

The prices seems to have stabilized at around $16,000 - $17,000 per coin range. But the most worrying aspect for me is that the dominance of Bitcoin has dropped from more than 60% in October 2017 to around 35% now. That means that the rate of growth of the other currencies (especially that of Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and Ripple) have been more than that of Bitcoin.
smartbitcoininvestor

Activity: 652
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:59:34 AM

The further Bitcoin gets from $10,000 ea the harder it gets for the mainstream person to actually obtain a Bitcoin. Pretty soon the price will hit $20,000 and eventually 30, 40, 50k. From there it will likely skyrocket to six figures and above. The main questions remain when, why and how it will happen.
mininglegend1234

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:01:58 AM

Yes Bitcoin is climbing now. Bitcoin price was reduced to 13k$ but now again it increase to 16k$. Still Bitcoin price is raise like this only end of this month Bitcoin will reach 20k$ I think.
Volality of bitcoin prices will always have factors pertaining to its demand and supply and with accordance to the news that affects people's perception towards it. I assume that the good news upon the first usage of lightning network is one factor that affects the return to its normal climb. When trust grow, it will regain its popularity and even attract more users.
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:02:36 AM

Definitely right it was rising again and its good to hear that we are going back to reality increasing of price again they are investing and hold their bitcoin for resulting a profit again.After 2017 ws ended due to holidays they spend their money so thats why the price was decreasing lately.And I am happy thats going to increase again.
ransow72

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:14:42 AM

Yes bitcoin value is starting to increase again.Bitcoin value decreased by 13k in December.
But now it has started to increase.At the end of this month will touch 20k.
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:19:14 AM

I see this too, bitcoin value climbing up little by little and this will be a good news for bitcoin holders and other people who only do is the things that gives them income. Me i am happy because the value of my bitcoin is growing up and the roi of my investment is paid off already.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: