Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:13:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Is Now Climbing Back Again !!  (Read 1157 times)
TheCryptoChaser

Activity: 154
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:22:37 AM

The MarketCap is climbing up every single day. It makes me happy very happy. Hopefully 2018 will be the year for us. Goodluck !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:33:46 AM

Bitcoin is climbing back again after the big December dip and it seems that people who almost got nervous breakdown when they read that Bitcoin was crashing are now smiling happily again. As just another traditional move for Bitcoin, we have been to a great rollercoaster ride for the holidays.

I am sure this is one of the many ways that Bitcoin is telling us that it is very resilient despite of all the problems it has been carrying on for a long time -- the clogs and the high transaction cost -- and that we should be looking for a better and much prosperous 2018.

Are you happy that Bitcoin seems to be back on the game -- again?

Lots of people were lucky. I think bitcoins gave them more than they expected. I am happy for all those people who could make large out of this boomed phase.

youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 05:37:40 AM

Definitely right it was rising again and its good to hear that we are going back to reality increasing of price again they are investing and hold their bitcoin for resulting a profit again.After 2017 ws ended due to holidays they spend their money so thats why the price was decreasing lately.And I am happy thats going to increase again.

bitcoin is back after going through a correction period and getting ready for hardfork, I think it's good because bitcoin will continue to skyrocket in Q1, I rarely think of negative rumors because bitcoin is able to keep passing it in a more elegant way, the current price movement is very significant.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:37:55 AM

Bitcoin is climbing back again after the big December dip and it seems that people who almost got nervous breakdown when they read that Bitcoin was crashing are now smiling happily again. As just another traditional move for Bitcoin, we have been to a great rollercoaster ride for the holidays.

I am sure this is one of the many ways that Bitcoin is telling us that it is very resilient despite of all the problems it has been carrying on for a long time -- the clogs and the high transaction cost -- and that we should be looking for a better and much prosperous 2018.

What most user of bitcoin don't understand is there must be a correction drop each time the price of bitcoin rise, and am very happy that bitcoin price is rising again after the dip drop in late last December. A lot of speculators have speculated that bitcoin will drop to as low as $10000-$9000 they speculation lead many holders of bitcoin rushing to sell off their bitcoin but thank God those that waited and hold are now smiling again, what they don't understand is that this up and down movement has been the trend in bitcoin over the year and bitcoin price can't continue to rise alone it most drop at some point.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:40:55 AM

When the price dip happened in bitcoin I had no doubt that in short period of time it will rise again and now it's happening. I have made the right decision to hold my bitcoin and now Im seein)my investment continue to grow.
For investors or holders takes a lot of courage to not do panic selling when price dip happened.Price votality will always at stake in crypto business that based on the supply and demands in the market.Those previous weeks that weve celebrated christmas season really affects its price but we strongly believe that it would recover soon that was already happening right now.Bitcoin is back to be the supreme of all cryptos.
Btcjunpitz18

Activity: 160
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:48:10 AM

Yes, Bitcoin is now climbing back again because of the people who trust these coin for a long period of time. I was not scared when the value drops last December 2017 because I do believe bitcoin will rise again and it did.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:03:24 AM

Ofcourse everyone's happy for the recovery of the price of bitcoin today as what we can see after the last ATH's it dumps so fast last dec. But not it already recovering after the dump so I guess it is good and I think a start of something new ATH's again this year.
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:07:22 AM

Yup very happy about it. I know it will rise again just like what happened on the previous years. I almost panic when its price dropped last december, and now its back to normal! Hoping for a big profit this 2018! Keep trusting bitcoin!
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:20:39 AM

yes indeed bitcoin is now recovering back to its regular stable value and yet it still continue to finish its unfinished business on which is reaching another all time high just befor the end of january 2018. i suspected that bitcoin will pass on 20k dollars up to 30k dollars because people these days arent spending thier coins anymore due to the fact that holidays seasons are over but there were still other factors that might affect the price of bitcoin like for example if theres a segwit or hardfork , news/fuds , manipulation on the market, etc.
untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:32:06 AM

yes indeed bitcoin is now recovering back to its regular stable value and yet it still continue to finish its unfinished business on which is reaching another all time high just befor the end of january 2018. i suspected that bitcoin will pass on 20k dollars up to 30k dollars because people these days arent spending thier coins anymore due to the fact that holidays seasons are over but there were still other factors that might affect the price of bitcoin like for example if theres a segwit or hardfork , news/fuds , manipulation on the market, etc.
bitcoin is now rising again to its stable price, but bitcoin in 2018 I'm sure that bitcoin will rise even higher than the highest price yesterday, maybe bitcoin will show if for example bitcoin is not to be feared or in doubt like about negative news who had been picturing all the people.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:33:39 AM

I think that's exactly the nature of bitcoin that when it goes down it's going to rise again, but I prefer the etherium, which has now exceeded 1000 $, I also hope bitcoin can penetrate $ 20000

thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:40:52 AM

Comeback is real for bitcoins! After one too many dumps and whales taking over the market, it is time for bitcoins to rise back up to $20,000 or more hopefully within the month of January. I hope bitcoins make another record breaking price. Rejoice fellow bitcoin holders!

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:53:57 AM

I am glad to see bitcoin price is climbing back again because I am waiting this moment and I am sure that I can make a lot of profit Grin it's started since yesterday and I see the green candle in the last night and I think that the price wants to try to increase after getting down for a few days. I hope that the price will break $20k in this januari and will increase more. but before bitcoin price increases highly, I hope that every altcoin makes a new price and stay at that price so I can make a double profit too.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
rezzx

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:01:24 AM

bitcoin will go up again for sure but I think it will take some time. it waa climbimg and falling a couple of times in the last month so I'm still skeptical. lets give it another few weeks and see where the wind blows.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 07:12:28 AM

i think its just for a moment good time to sell .
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:15:42 AM

Comeback is real for bitcoins! After one too many dumps and whales taking over the market, it is time for bitcoins to rise back up to $20,000 or more hopefully within the month of January. I hope bitcoins make another record breaking price. Rejoice fellow bitcoin holders!

For me , I still hold it as long as possible although bitcoin show a downtrend at the moment.
I've explain some of my friend that bitcoin will back again but some of them already sold all of them which make they regret for now

Smiley
hans.zimmer

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:17:28 AM

The fact that Bitcoin is back on the track is pleasing, because it still is the backbone of cryptocurrencies. Loosing faith in BTC can easily cause huge bleeding of the whole market.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:19:35 AM

Yes it is indeed good to hear. It only proves that Bitcoin will be always able to recover no matter how big the backdrop is. I feel sorry for those peiple who sold their Bitcoin just because the value fell hard last month. They lose the opportunity to earn bigger profit now that its market value is again increasing. I am also greatful that I did not do the same thing hut rather I invested more last month.
mejalipat

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:21:27 AM

yeah, bitcoin prices are hard to predict and I think currently bitcoin prices will start to go up again, I hope this will give us that much profit
Mark R. Slater

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:34:03 AM

Congratulations to all of you who captured btc by the end of 2017 and succeeded, all is your choice and decision, congratulations, i will also try my best as a match!Good luck for you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: