Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:59:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Is Now Climbing Back Again !!  (Read 1163 times)
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:39:16 PM

Indeed! Finally, the bitcoin price is recovering very fast from the recent market correction. I think the bitcoin price will be fully recovered by the by the end of this month of January.
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:58:25 PM

As always after a while of price goes down, eventualy is recovering. Now let see how much.
eydrea

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:18:08 PM

I think bitcoin will go back to normal when people going to invest more in bitcoin. Let us expect the in first week of february, butcoin will start to rise and rise again. I think that bitcoin will recover if the people will invest and invest more. Just don’t panic because bitcoin will rise again, don’t panic selling it just normal in marketing.
Tatalk

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:52:19 PM

I think, who bitcoiner would not be happy if the valuation inflates and personally I am very happy because as the valuation inflate, my margin of profit also increases and I guess this could be the best new year gift that every bitcoiner could have . And yess I too get lil bit nervous when the prices deflate in the December but now all is set and I don't think that prices would deflate again because we look at the success graph of BTC for 2k17, it is always elevated, so I am very happy with my new year.

Renu kapoor

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 12:19:51 PM

Only few days of slump and bitcoin is rising again, it will now rise up to normal and
then it will set a new height in the market just in a month and so.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
focmere

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:20:51 PM

Bitcoin is climbing back again after the big December dip and it seems that people who almost got nervous breakdown when they read that Bitcoin was crashing are now smiling happily again. As just another traditional move for Bitcoin, we have been to a great rollercoaster ride for the holidays.

I am sure this is one of the many ways that Bitcoin is telling us that it is very resilient despite of all the problems it has been carrying on for a long time -- the clogs and the high transaction cost -- and that we should be looking for a better and much prosperous 2018.

Are you happy that Bitcoin seems to be back on the game -- again?

Well, it was about time, Altcoins are starting to look all red, guess where all those money are going? To Bitcoin of course.
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:33:40 AM

Bitcoin is climbing back again after the big December dip and it seems that people who almost got nervous breakdown when they read that Bitcoin was crashing are now smiling happily again. As just another traditional move for Bitcoin, we have been to a great rollercoaster ride for the holidays.

I am sure this is one of the many ways that Bitcoin is telling us that it is very resilient despite of all the problems it has been carrying on for a long time -- the clogs and the high transaction cost -- and that we should be looking for a better and much prosperous 2018.

I told you that bitcoins will.always come back again to the top because they just fall down because of the threat that the government was saying because here in our country the government and the other banks are saying that bitcoins is risky and it is much better to stay away from it. And the main reason too is that it is Christmas season so the people are selling their holdings because they needed money but today it is January and the thing goes back to normal these days
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:04:42 AM

Bitcoin's graph as of this writing is contrary for what this OP is all about. That's basically bitcoin is volatile and bitcoin is experiencing yet another market price dip once again. I am just wondering why bitcoin is so stagnant these days and its dominance is getting low. All we do now is just HODL and wait for better days to come.

AlaitisalKhayr

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:11:33 AM

Only few days of slump and bitcoin is rising again, it will now rise up to normal and
then it will set a new height in the market just in a month and so.
Bitcoin price is likely reach a new height in the market in February. There are many factors that will make it happen, one of them is the growing war in north korea, it will make people in korea and japan buy more bitcoin.
gcckpxm62308

Activity: 120
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:16:44 AM

Any investment risk, the project price is very normal, the price of bitcoin decline I have no doubt, but this is just his normal fluctuations, if fall badly I will reconsider.
KimMinChi

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:17:54 AM

I hope that it soar up again because I'm only introduced to bitcoins just this december.  Cheesy Cheesy
akiraminai

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:20:34 AM

I am thankful that transactions are back to normal. But I can't stop thinking of " what if bitcoin crashes again " that it will come to the point that transactions are trash and too slow. I just can't help it though, I just hope for the best and may bitcoin overcome all problems it will face
iDogLover

Activity: 176
Merit: 43

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:39:50 AM

It always climbs back up once it drops a little. Cryptocurrency charts are like waves, they go down sometimes but always go back up.  Wink

balakang00

Activity: 266

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:04:27 AM

Well I predicted this already. I knew bitcoin will be back on track eventually. Bitcoin's value goes low but it is sure to rise up again because of people's interest on what bitcoin can do. It will continue to be on track.

rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:35:20 AM

I see this too, bitcoin value climbing up little by little and this will be a good news for bitcoin holders and other people who only do is the things that gives them income. Me i am happy because the value of my bitcoin is growing up and the roi of my investment is paid off already.
Everyone they knew about bitcoin that it’s going to high because it was a prediction about bitcoin that in this year bitcoin will be reached to many countries and also of rich companies will also accept bitcoin so there is no doubt that its price will go more high than ever and also bitcoin will do a record business because bitcoin is now one the strong and stable currency in market and everyone want to be a part of bitcoin.
FUDs and FOMOs are really a pain. There have been a lot of rumors about Bitcoin like Bitcoin is a bubble, Bitcoin is going to die soon and such stuff since the Creation of Bitcoin. Due to these, many investors become afraid of this digital currency.

They start doubting its potential. A few end up making wrong decision of selling out. The best is not paying any attention and do whatever you were planning to do.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:39:48 AM

This is just the nature of bitcoin being volatile and all. This is why we shouldn't panic at all because we all have experienced bitcoin's volatility through the years and we even thought that it is the end of bitcoin, but it's not. I still feel confident with bitcoin and I can guarantee that it will not just fail in an instant and for bitcoin to fall down takes process and a lot of time.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1666

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:45:59 AM

Did you guys check the current price of bitcoin? It climbed yes, but it goes to another market correction again.

I thought that the recovery will last, unfortunately it didn't so I think we need to just hold on a bit and not sell it. Bitcoin price have been in a wild swing as of it and it's really hard to predict the movement. Of course I like to see that it will rise up again, but it looks like we need to wait and have patience. I speculate that investors are really looking at altcoins specially Ethereum and shifting their money onto it, that's why bitcoin is slumping. But I'm sure that they will go back to bitcoin market, let's wait.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
WhaleSlayer

Activity: 229

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:08:55 AM

The price is now very close to the precipice, a critical support line, let's hope it will climb back and if it does it will be a renewed bull run.
azker

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:48:41 AM

The MarketCap is climbing up every single day. It makes me happy very happy. Hopefully 2018 will be the year for us. Goodluck !
Not just new holders but also FOMOers who bought in at the all time high cause they thought it will rise higher and higher with time. Anyway lets see
Satish147

Activity: 420

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 07:54:43 AM

Now its time to bitcoin rally for climbing up because recently south Korea finance minister announced that they are going to announce to ban local trading on cryptocurrencies and due to that nees bitcoin price effected little bit but later South Korea govt announced yesterday that they are not going to ban any local trading cryptocurrencies.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: