Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 10:17:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen when it is discovered that the majority of ICOs are scams?  (Read 127 times)
P2Pfinder (OP)

Activity: 249
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:30:11 AM

Hallo,

It's a matter of time, but soon many ICO scam will come out and many investors will lose money. The ability to operate in a decentralized and rule-free environment has allowed many impostors to create so many empty boxes, exploiting the good faith of investors and the emphasis on cryptocurrencies. It is difficult to understand what a genuine ICO can be and what an ICO scam is, but in many cases already looking at the Roadmaps you understand how many ICOs are nothing but IDEAS accompanied by tons of cards which probably nobody can understand given the complexity that scammers want to give to the topics covered. There are examples of ponzi that have reached incredible levels of capitalization, just think of Bitconnect, but there are examples of examples. I think that despite the bitcoin maket dominance, a possible loss of confidence in the system due to too many ICO scam could create a chain reaction with consequent devastating effects on the whole cryptocurrency system, and with the consequence of a hard international legislation that will go to severely restrict the use and development of cryptocurrency.
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:46:42 AM

I think it will lead to a great devastation of cryptocurrency. In fact, many people will loose their trust about cryptocurrency, many people will loose money and it will goes to a financial crisis. I believe that ICO scams are cancerous to the popularity of bitcoin as well as the other cryptocurrency. Maybe the bubble thing will happens if the ICO scam are continuously moving in cryptocurrency. They must be removed and I hope that there will be a law or penalties for the developers of the said scam coin. I want to destroy them like what they are doing to the small investors and person who participated in their campaign.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: