Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:36:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: STOP LYING AGAINST ABJCOIN PROJECT... THIS IS A LEGIT COIN  (Read 105 times)
gudtalent (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 10:35:45 AM

Before the fork, The ABJCOIN team officially announced the reason for the fork, After the fork, the Same made an official statement about withheld coins and it's illegal relation to hackers wallet addresses as traced.

Just to make things right, the Team decided to refund every user who passed the KYC test that sent their coins to www.abjcoin.org after the fork and that promise have been kept.

Now, my questions to you are.
1. Did you send your ABJCOIN to www.abjcoin.org?
2. did you do the KYC test?
3. Have you contacted the admin for support?
4. Have you been credited the ratiod Abjcoin of 10:1?

if you cant answer this questions, then there is every reason and red flag to belief that you have a hand in the Hack, making this bitcoin talk thread a misleading thread against ABJCION.

ALL I SEE HERE IS ANGRY HACKER THAT LOST THE BATTLE.

NOTE: all the ABJCOIN ICO investors all got their coins back.

I just came out of the Telegram group and happy to see people giving voice, video and text review of getting their Ratiod coins back to them

ALSO, i got all my coin back and currently mining ABJCOIN with my PC WALLET
blue3ix

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:42:06 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 09:12:49 AM by blue3ix

So you find it normal to get a ratio of 10:1 whereas everybody get 1:1 ? Why don't you tell the truth ? where are the 90% of our intial coins? Or we are all accused to be hackers ? Stop defeding this SCAM, of abjcoin a lot of holders lost 90% of their money, I can give you screenshot of my discussions with admins showing that they are not interested in what happend to people who lost 90% of their money, they just did that to protect their initial money, theives ! To know the truth, people should check this topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2650720.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: