Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:46:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Next Neo, Verge, Raiblocks in 2018... ? turning $1000 into $1m for medical costs  (Read 443 times)
richiepoor (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:40:33 AM

Need money to help my sister with her OP which is very expensive. So which Coin in Top200, Top300 (or maybe Top150) will go x100 in 2018, replace Bitcoin, and make everyone want to trade their USD/Yen/USD for it?

Is there anything as Iota and Raiblocks but still cheap? Something like Neo when it was just $0.15? Something as Raiblocks when it was still $0.15?

Sure that Raiblocks (and the others) are going to continue gaining in 2018. But Raiblocks is $10 right now so thats a bit late to the party. Did anyone here suggest buying Raiblocks when it was still $0.15? What coins are NOW $0.15 and might explode just as Raiblocks did?

Maybe with a similiar new technology, their own blockchain, new developments...? Some great people working on them as their lifes goal, with a true purpose to change the world?

Think best would be a market cap now of under 100, under 50 Million, or even less.
langdong

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:50:44 AM

For a very possible x10 I'd go with DragonChain ($DRGN). Probably even more way more in 2018.
Also chances are great that $SHIFT will be a huge winner of 2018. Still only a market cap of 70 million with the product released soon.

For lower caps I see a great future in $DOVU. 9.4 million market cap and a lot to come (automotive partnerships etc.) in January. Have a look.
Maybe Neufeund. Maybe MyWish.#

PS: Obviously these coins won't replace Bitcoin. Good luck to you. Do your own research.
Drama Queen

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:41:21 AM

IGNIS Smiley !
Davinus

Activity: 258
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:07:53 PM

No, of course not, you are just another guy who is trying to make a million dollars from just $1000
Are you crazy? it is impossible if you do not know how the fuck it works, and no one knows if a coin is going to do a x100 x1 or even x2.
GTFO.
krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:12:38 PM

DIVI

With criminally low Total Supply 6.1 millions . Currently sitting at 7 million dollars marketcap.       
Even with a no brainer this is cheap as fuck

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/divi/
https://diviproject.org/
https://www.reddit.com/r/DiviProject/

With total supply only 6 mil , marketcap below 5mil $ , 0.9$ per token
I think this project god damn cheap right now , any one here invest in Divi ? Can you tell me more about the project thanks!

Some more info i take from reddit

When do you estimate the alpha platform will be ready?

Although the protocol is currently under development and in pre-alpha state… we try not to speculate on the exact dates too much, as development can be pretty unpredictable. That being said, our roadmap is on track for a Q4 2017 alpha release.

Divi’s Path to Mass Adoption
https://medium.com/diviproject/divis-path-to-mass-adoption-6d70eb715709

1-3 months to be rich , can you wait that long ?
Hawaii2020

Activity: 112
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:52:51 PM

Next Ripple (x2000) is WaltonChain. It can go easy x100 or x200 and might even completely disrupt coinmarketcap because it got blockchain patents and more business partnerships than ripple already now (its sooo cheap right now) plus it can do millions of tx/sec with their childnets. Plus they have smartcity launching and other stuff.

It will be $1000 a coin within weeks or months. If Wallstreet finds out about it they will ALL secretly buy it.

Another still cheap is METAVERSE by neo founders but more features and programmers with better skills than old Neo team.
RockT

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:27:27 AM

Next Ripple (x2000) is WaltonChain. It can go easy x100 or x200 and might even completely disrupt coinmarketcap because it got blockchain patents and more business partnerships than ripple already now (its sooo cheap right now) plus it can do millions of tx/sec with their childnets. Plus they have smartcity launching and other stuff.

It will be $1000 a coin within weeks or months. If Wallstreet finds out about it they will ALL secretly buy it.

Another still cheap is METAVERSE by neo founders but more features and programmers with better skills than old Neo team.

I agree with you that Walton will be a great coin in 2018 but I don't think it'll go to 1000, that means they need to increase the market cap by 50x (I have some WTC, by the way)
AlienWithBTC

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:39:38 AM

Need money to help my sister with her OP which is very expensive. So which Coin in Top200, Top300 (or maybe Top150) will go x100 in 2018, replace Bitcoin, and make everyone want to trade their USD/Yen/USD for it?

Is there anything as Iota and Raiblocks but still cheap? Something like Neo when it was just $0.15? Something as Raiblocks when it was still $0.15?

Sure that Raiblocks (and the others) are going to continue gaining in 2018. But Raiblocks is $10 right now so thats a bit late to the party. Did anyone here suggest buying Raiblocks when it was still $0.15? What coins are NOW $0.15 and might explode just as Raiblocks did?

Maybe with a similiar new technology, their own blockchain, new developments...? Some great people working on them as their lifes goal, with a true purpose to change the world?

Think best would be a market cap now of under 100, under 50 Million, or even less.

arcblocks could be a big thing, there are quite a few icos coming up
digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:42:15 AM

Now a prediction of more than 500x is madness, you never know how much times a project will multiply its marketcap, few certain coins that can give you good profits with steady growth and a good future are the following:
-VEN/VET, with the rebranding in february and masternodes getting their Thor this project can easily go x10-x15 in 2018, they have the best partnerships of all coins.
-WANchain, although WAN is not for sale now it will be in the coming days, there is a high chance WANchain is getting listed to Binance, WANchain is XRP,ETH and BTC in one, if you can buy WANchain under $3 consider yourself lucky!
Be happy with 10-20x profit, thats a start, it would be stupid to think you jump from 1000 to 1mil.
Allways do your own research and know where you invest your money in.

Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 01:27:32 AM

buy Experience points(XP) stake the coin and forget about it, wake up on 2019 and yeah profit Smiley
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:37:09 AM

Too many to choose from and difficult to to catch the maximum gain winner.

I cast a wide net and my bet for big returns are on; ICX, RPX, VEN/VET, KNC, NEBL, ELF, ENG, PRL, DRGN, WTC
Zakhal

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

I love crypto

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:08:28 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 06:21:12 AM by Zakhal

If you want easy money buy Accelerator now. Its still cheap but its price will rise rise for sure when it gets listed to first real exchange outside EtherDelta. Its a low cap coin with really small supply, only around 300,000.

Accelerator gives 300% POS until october this year and its backed by physical mining facility. You can use the tokens to mine different coins. The service is up and running already.

https://accelerator.network/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/accelerator-network/

If you want something like Raiblocks try Flash. Its a cheap and fast coin that scales. Its getting new website and github release this month.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/flash/
moneyball

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 06:26:47 AM

Take a look at xtrabytes (xby)! It can go 30-50x in 5 months.

Binance - https://bit.ly/3h0je7f (10% kickback commission)
Huobi - https://bit.ly/35YEXq2 (15% cashback commission)
Hawaii2020

Activity: 112
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:01:22 PM

I agree with you that Walton will be a great coin in 2018 but I don't think it'll go to 1000, that means they need to increase the market cap by 50x (I have some WTC, by the way)

WTC got great real solutions, its not just some bubble like ETH. Lets say the coinmarket crashes. The products by WTC that help the largest companies of the world are still there. So WTC will be one of the companies who can survive any crash.

While other companies who have no patent, no real business, who do not make money, will all lose. So Waltonchain is one of the very few coins who actually are a real business. Alone their patents are worth billions of dollars.

I can see WTC overtake ETH and it will happen fast & there will be tears @ ETH fans.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: