Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:16:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why tech giants love BTC and Financial giants hate BTC?  (Read 172 times)
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:03:48 PM

While tech giants like Bill gates and John McAfee is speaking for Bitcoin and spreading the goodwill, wall street financial giants like Warren Buffet and Jamie Dimon are calling it a scam and has no value other than people FOMO buying it. This will surely confuse new people who interested in Bitcoin.
Also mainstream media like CNN and WSJ speak ill of Bitcoin and they are the first ones to report if BTC falls like 10% for a day, but they are never to be found when BTC gaining ground. Media is doing the same thing that they did to Trump. But Trump won eventually  Grin

What are your thoughts on this media manipulations and financial guys wanting to control BTC?

It’s funny that you should use those two as examples.

Bill Gates left Micro$oft in 2008 before bitcoin was known to more than a small handful of people. Bill Gates said about bitcoin:

“Bitcoin is an exciting new technology. For our Foundation work we are doing digital currency to help the poor get banking services. We don't use bitcoin specifically for two reasons. One is that the poor shouldn't have a currency whose value goes up and down a lot compared to their local currency. Second is that if a mistake is made in who you pay then you need to be able to reverse it so anonymity wouldn't work.”

He also said:

“There’s a lot that bitcoin or Ripple and variants can do to make moving money between countries easier and getting fees down pretty dramatically. But bitcoin won’t be the dominant system.”

John McAfee has proven himself to be a complete nutter. http://yournewswire.com/john-mcafee-bitcoin-scam/

I’ve seen dozens of news stories about the climbing price of bitcoin lately. It seems to be all anyone can talk about. The news is the news. Shock and awe are standard business for the media. Would you read a story that said, “Jim drove to work today and nothing happened on the drive. He bought a Big Mac on the way home. Film at 11.”

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ALI AKBAR

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:53:14 AM

Financial giant "I think that Bitcoin and its market can fully understand. I think they never see Bitcoin in disgust. If you notice, you will see that Bitcoin drops during the dropping of Bitcoin and gets the framework corrected. Bitcoin prices can be attacked by the media.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: