Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:47:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What you think about this ICO?  (Read 135 times)
Roam-man (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:49:53 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2017, 04:33:28 PM by Roam-man

I am a huge fan of Sci-Fi, AI, VR and stuff like that. That's why this ICO is particularly interesting to me.

Neurogress is a company that develops a software for neuron controlling. Controlling things with your thoughts.
They test a beta version of their software since October according to their roadmap.
Long story short, that's the concept in a few words:

1) You put a neuro interface on your head
2) This neuro interface connects to any device like PC, smartphone, etc, and reads the signals your brain produces
3) The desired action is performed
In my opinion, Neurogress will bring a whole new level of VR. Of course, gaming is not the primary goal. The main goal is to create "smart" prosthetics controlled by the power of thought.

I think this can get a huge ROI in the long run when mass adoption of such technologies will begin. Someday neuro interfaces will be as ubiquitous as smartphones. What do you think about this whole thing?
LemmingTom

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:34:16 PM

Seems so futuristic. But with technologies today I think it's plausible. Where can I read more about it? Please, include the links next time
matsusomoto

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:38:53 PM

Looks like they are out of the picture,neuro control is far ahead from where our current technology is,what if i want to control my aircon using my mind would it be possible?hell no,if they dont have existing product you should think twice.

kaspabha

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:54:05 PM

I need to study more about it. According to my knowledge AMLT is the best ongoing ico. Concept, community support and dev team are great. Lots of experts gives positive reviews. I think it can come to a top place.
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:20:42 PM

I see this project as a mix of high potential with high risk.
In general, I just skip this kind of ICO, or invest a little bit.
I am more inclined to invest ICO that is with real value very soon, for example SelfKey.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 03:25:56 PM

Wow the is too much advance stuff when you read in the first line! Im not saying it is impossible thing but it could take lot of Investment as well as Efforts, Time! In the world of ICO I have seen that big ideas have came in but never went to finish line. This project could be the one we can say that but again who knows how the team is and how they will look into the future.

The reason behind this untrustworthiness is ICO working model itself. The brighter the idea they bring in it becomes matter of time to solve the real life situation and working model. Im sure that this must be covered with some sort of insurance before they could even launch the program. People need to see working model now a days before they can invest into it. They are getting very smart and bright learners of the project. The project is already talk about too many futuristic thing. I mean controlling the stuff with thought! Thats really costly affair!

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

Skizze

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:11:14 PM

It seems like a good project. Connecting all devices to that neural interface will make our life a lot easier.
Taking into consideration that this project aims to be used in medicine I also think you will be interested in Healthureum.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:21:27 PM

Looks good but recently there was also a similar project called Athena that was not able to reach their soft cap, i hope your project will be marketed in a better way.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
condura150

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:21:36 PM

I am a huge fan of Sci-Fi, AI, VR and stuff like that. That's why this ICO is particularly interesting to me.

Neurogress is a company that develops a software for neuron controlling. Controlling things with your thoughts.
They test a beta version of their software since October according to their roadmap.

2) This neuro interface connects to any device like PC, smartphone, etc, and reads the signals your brain produces
In my opinion, Neurogress will bring a whole new level of VR. Of course, gaming is not the primary goal. The main goal is to create "smart" prosthetics controlled by the power of thought.

I think this can get a huge ROI in the long run when mass adoption of such technologies will begin. Someday neuro interfaces will be as ubiquitous as smartphones. What do you think about this whole thing?

I think that with todays technology this project is pretty possible. Although thorough research and testing is still needed. After all this project relates to human health big time, hundreds of experiment need to be conducted for this project to be successful. If this project will have positive feedback and results it will help hundreds of people with no limbs to use prosthetic that can be controlled through their mind. Also kindly post a link on this project for us to be able to read more about the project being presented.
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:24:51 PM

VR is still unproven as medically safe and a lot of complaints come forward from dizziness to hurting eyes. Seems risky getting into it because if its not safe then well there goes your industry, unless they find a solution for that on a short term I'm not touching anything VR related.

Tanhdoit

Activity: 127

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:35:27 PM

First off, there is so many ethical and biological questions I have for you and this company. No way any country without proper testing, research, and development would allow this kind of tech to be implemented into or onto the human body let alone the brain. To have a sensor controlling your neurons and stimulating your thoughts can be grayline there. Honestly, this looks like a failed project let alone the harm it can cause to the human brain in the long term.
chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:12:39 PM

Never heard of it but i will look into it.
Whatever the case invest in something after you research and look into it thoroughly,.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:17:41 PM

Neuron control? Too early for today. I am sure that such technologies are developing now, but they are still behind the lab walls. The project may seem innovative, but such structures as FBR and alike will just not let it to see the light.
Alerter

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:47:57 AM

Many neural controllers were introduced to the market and failed. Not sure if they can do something better than OCZ.
AiwaDima

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:05:02 AM

At first glance, the topic is interesting, but it is necessary to understand much deeper in this area to say that this company is worth something
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:31:35 PM

I am too a fan of science fiction and such a project is super interesting for me. However, difficult to say if they will manage to deliver such an ambitious product.
mashutka

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:43:26 PM

Great project. Hope those guys will deliver the product. I always dreamed of such technologies  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: