Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 04:49:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do i get access to the ViaBTC Customer-Only accelerator?  (Read 124 times)
AdolfinWolf (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:12:43 AM

As the question states, i'm wondering how people got access to the ViaBTC Customer acceleration only. When i made an account there was no option anywhere to pay something like a subscription fee.

Do i need to buy a mining contract from them? When googling i can't find anything about it. Does anyone have any experiences regarding this?

SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 3453

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 11:38:56 AM

As the question states, i'm wondering how people got access to the ViaBTC Customer acceleration only. When i made an account there was no option anywhere to pay something like a subscription fee.

Do i need to buy a mining contract from them? When googling i can't find anything about it. Does anyone have any experiences regarding this?
They used to have it but apparently they decided to get rid of it (only those who have some remaining, can use it before they clear it out): https://viabtc.com/announcement/18/

IIRC, they used to offer 5 free Customer-Only accelerations for each S9 contracts and each time you mine a single BTCitcoin they would give another free Customer-Only accelerations (forgot how many).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
AdolfinWolf (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:04:08 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2017, 07:30:11 PM by Mitchell

They used to have it but apparently they decided to get rid of it (only those who have some remaining, can use it before they clear it out): https://viabtc.com/announcement/18/

IIRC, they used to offer 5 free Customer-Only accelerations for each S9 contracts and each time you mine a single BTCitcoin they would give another free Customer-Only accelerations (forgot how many).

That makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up. I was already thinking that they must have removed it somewhere down the road, but for some reason i've missed these announcements.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: