Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:53:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Somebody explain this to me  (Read 291 times)
skorms (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:27:46 AM

Why is DOGE coin still way inderdaad $1?
Why didnt it grow like the rest?
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 04:25:57 AM

no one has an interest to market it, only the owners of DOGE and they dont do anything

regards

NerdYale

Activity: 276

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:40:29 AM

no one has an interest to market it, only the owners of DOGE and they dont do anything

regards

I agree.  Altcoins only soar if there are lots of buyers in the market,  simple law of supply and demand.  If only doge has real use for its healthy circulations then maybe it will rise too like the others.  But for now seems to me its dormant.

onpages

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:05:55 AM

regards

I agree.  Altcoins only soar if there are lots of buyers in the market,  simple law of supply and demand.  If only doge has real use for its healthy circulations then maybe it will rise too like the others.  But for now seems to me its dormant.
yes you are all true friends.
the lack of interest of people to buy doge to be one factor in doge prices is still below $ 1. besides that in my opinion, an update of a coin project also influences the price increase. For example launching platform and etc.
paloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 10:09:46 AM

Not all Altcoins have the same backbone of developers and community so therefore Dogecoin is outnumbered by some good players like Ripple, Reddcoin, CulossusCoin etc. All we can do is relax, take a seat and have a coffee.
I know that feeling because I'm an Altcoin holder too and maybe this is not a right time but definitely not forever.

VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:10:03 AM

What do you expect to an altcoin that is created based on internet meme? It is great for doing micro payments because of fast transaction and cheap fee but aside from that there's really no use for Dogecoin and I agree on the comment above that no one wants to market it since it is a joke coin even developers of this coin abandoned it. Also one of the reason why Dogecoin is not reaching $1 is because it has huge and unlimited supply (112,564,896,796 and counting), so even there is huge trading volume fir Dogecoin, its price will still struggle to take off. But still one of my favorite altcoin.
lelou

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:17:59 AM

No improvement to the technology and the devs looks like they don't care about the coin anymore.
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:39:38 PM

The only true answer is that Dogecoin is not believed by the people. I haven’t much information about this coin. Maybe it is not promoting full-scale advertisement campaign or hasn’t any technological tricks.
cryptodagger

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:54:42 PM

Because doge's developers abandoned the shitcoin a long time ago,it wont have any use to anything.

sylance

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:58:19 PM

Everyone else explained it, but really it has to be put into perspective.  A coin based on a meme, that was developed mostly as a joke has almost a billion dollar market cap.  The company CRAY Supercomputer has less market cap as well as hundreds of other companies.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:13:13 PM

that is because there is no market taste. Coins gain popularity when they trade very well and gain amazing volumes, but in case no one is interested anymore, it's rendered worthless. Maybe one day when DOGE gets some popularity, it will trade better
ferrybitcoin.1996

Activity: 294
Merit: 119

For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 08:21:20 PM

I think DOGE doesnt make any improvement so public know their activities. Just promoting their ICO in early and slowly disappear

aurorabitcoin.96

Activity: 210

Never DO AIRDROPS

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:22:21 PM

The main reason because No One Focus on it, people pay their attention on ETH, BTC and XRP. Also, no big project that public known.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
bigvito19

Activity: 706
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:24:27 PM

be happy its almost 1 penny
dejan_p

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:24:04 PM

the only reason why the price was even fluctuating this much is because all of the crypto hype, and because doges charts were going down down down, and couldn't get much lower, and you could manipulate the market relatively easy

is there any particular reason why you (or anybody) believes in doge?  (i remember in 2014 when it was more profitable to mine doge than ltc.. lol  Cool )
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:53:13 AM

DOGE is where it's at because there is a community that is keeping the coin alive. The developer ditched the project a long time ago.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Archimyste

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:54:36 AM

Why you want doge to be at more than one dollar ? it's just a meme coin  Undecided
Nana_Marini

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:58:28 AM

If the coin just little investor, the coin will decrease. It is otomatically. Sometimes the coin will increase because much investor invest their have to the coin. It is normally situation guys Smiley
rjefferson

Activity: 150

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:19:34 AM

regards

This exactly. Comare doge to someone like IoT Chain (ITC). They're really pushing great numbers and utilizing their network. Got in when it was a couple of cents and now it's at almost $4. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:24:42 AM

Have you ever see any updates from it?
It is like a dead coin and it had been buried in the mind of many because they didnt make any moves just so it could be seen again.
It's easy know to be popular or at least get some followers. Simple facebook and twitter or telegram could invite a lot of investors to deal with them.
But where is that? None. So if I were you, forget about it.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: