Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:41:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 16.5K will be the major resistance for BTC ?  (Read 313 times)
AICoin_Official (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

AICoin-Leader of Global Cryptocurrency Tickers APP

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 07:03:24 AM

With the current price fluctuations the price is clearly between $16k and $16,8k at the moment.
I dont know why it is always between those rates. it is pretty annoying to see that each hour it is on $16 or just $16,8k.

Yes, really annoying, 1 hour before, 16.8K, nice, later 16K, sad, one more 1 hour later, 16.8K, well, that's just meaningless, we just want to cheer for gains, right? Hahaha

Follow us on:
Official website: www.aicoin.com / Twitter: @AICoincom or https://twitter.com/AICoincom / Facebook: @AICoinOfficial or https://www.facebook.com/AICoinOfficial/
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AICoin_Official (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 07:05:21 AM

As you can see, price started a correction immediately after hitting 16.5K later today, do you think BTC will break above such level soon or it will do it later after gaining enough momentum? Feel free to share your comments below.

As usual, analysis from Kuang Ren for today:

BTC:
As mentioned in my previous analysis, the key $16,500 level will be the major resistance, coincidentally, pressure caused by dumping chips emerged after the highest price just hit that level later today.

Volumes on daily chart shrank, which made it less likely for BTC to break above such level. Overall, strength from bears is weakening, meaning that BTC will exchange time for space around $16,500 and continue the oscillating move around those 2 lines as marked.

Altcoins:

XRP started another wave of upward move this morning, a lack of momentum seemed obvious during the rally, meaning that current strength of momentum can’t set all locked positions at the high level free.

Even if price sets another new all-time high, it could be a fake break, which makes it inappropriate to chase high from current level. For XRP holders, however, reducing your positions at high level is recommended.

NEO Price has moved up to around former major resistance with decreasing volumes after going live on huobi.pro, which makes it unsuitable for speculative operations for now, let’s wait and see.

The oscillating move of BTC price will create chances for altcoins, you should guard yourself from the impulse to chase high.

Altcoins being strong during previous sessions can be our targets for short-term and quick operations once chances for short-term rally emerge.

Also, altcoins remaining in consolidating patterns at low level and showing signals for being under the control of main funds will launch their independent upward moves sooner or later.

Original by Kuang Ren, translated and posted by AICoin Jami.

You should buy bitcoin
Though not so much, I do own BTC, thank you for your advice, haha.

Follow us on:
Official website: www.aicoin.com / Twitter: @AICoincom or https://twitter.com/AICoincom / Facebook: @AICoinOfficial or https://www.facebook.com/AICoinOfficial/
AICoin_Official (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 07:09:36 AM

there are currently a couple of things going on.

it is the holidays and there surely is much less activity in the market, making things different than normal times.

there are also a lot of "FUD-residue" which means people see any kind of rise as an exit opportunity not a begining of a rise and that creates virtual resistances.
I think retail traders may have no such power and influence on BTC price, some institutional traders are going short, your comments?

Follow us on:
AICoin_Official (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 07:10:45 AM

As you can see, price started a correction immediately after hitting 16.5K later today, do you think BTC will break above such level soon or it will do it later after gaining enough momentum? Feel free to share your comments below.

BTC:
As mentioned in my previous analysis, the key $16,500 level will be the major resistance, coincidentally, pressure caused by dumping chips emerged after the highest price just hit that level later today.

Volumes on daily chart shrank, which made it less likely for BTC to break above such level. Overall, strength from bears is weakening, meaning that BTC will exchange time for space around $16,500 and continue the oscillating move around those 2 lines as marked.

Altcoins:

XRP started another wave of upward move this morning, a lack of momentum seemed obvious during the rally, meaning that current strength of momentum can’t set all locked positions at the high level free.

Even if price sets another new all-time high, it could be a fake break, which makes it inappropriate to chase high from current level. For XRP holders, however, reducing your positions at high level is recommended.

NEO Price has moved up to around former major resistance with decreasing volumes after going live on huobi.pro, which makes it unsuitable for speculative operations for now, let’s wait and see.

The oscillating move of BTC price will create chances for altcoins, you should guard yourself from the impulse to chase high.

Altcoins being strong during previous sessions can be our targets for short-term and quick operations once chances for short-term rally emerge.

Also, altcoins remaining in consolidating patterns at low level and showing signals for being under the control of main funds will launch their independent upward moves sooner or later.

I think btc will increase $30000 in next year
You mean it will increase by $30000 or to $30000? Haha, whatever you mean, it's a bullish wish though, nice.

Follow us on:
AICoin_Official (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 07:12:12 AM

And  who is this Kuang Ren with such a wisdom?  Huh

Sounds like another player in Mortal Kombat? LOL.

16.5 will be breaking easily at the end of 2017, even a blind can see that every one is waiting for 2018 to make a new jump in price and knowing that will make smarter investors begin to buy just before 2018. Its now sitting at 16300 and its still holiday, wait till live is back to normal and cash flow hit the exchanges again.

In my view, $16K is another barrier that we need to overcome now, everytime we reach that price, lots of dump followed immediately, I guess investors really do think that its the been time to dump their coins. However, the dumping opens up another perfect opportunity for others to buy bitcoin once more. So its gonna be a tug of war, up until the end of the year. 2018 will usher a big boost on bitcoin, specially that there's a looming fork + Lightning Network.

Let's see, for me getting $10K is already good to close out the year, moving to $13k-$16K will be a added bonus. And I'm excited what 2018 could bring to the table I'm one of those who thinks that this is another crazy year for all of us.
Well, you must buy BTCs below 10K, right? No big deal if price moves with 15K -16K for you,good luck.

Follow us on:
AICoin_Official (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 07:15:25 AM

Bitcoin has already hit $19.000 previously. Now it's a bit hard to get back to that level, but I think it's still possible. There is enough time for a last recharge in power to take the price back to $19.000 or even $20.000 before 2018.

The interesting is that the price doesn't fall hard, so it has strength, that is a fact, there is resistance to let it under $16.500, but we can break this resistance and bump it, maybe a fast bump, but a unique and fast opportunity to sell for $19.000-$20.000.
Will you sell part of your BTC chips to lock your profits when price gets to 20K or a little higher?

Follow us on:
WindForce

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:24:41 AM

Well i would first see how do we get to 19-20K , i.e what momentum

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
AICoin_Official (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 08:20:43 AM

Well i would first see how do we get to 19-20K , i.e what momentum
Well, seems like people in this forum are basically positive about the target at 19K, after all, people spend their money during Christmas holiday, they need to earn it back, you comments?

Follow us on:
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:42:06 PM

Bitcoin has already hit $19.000 previously. Now it's a bit hard to get back to that level, but I think it's still possible. There is enough time for a last recharge in power to take the price back to $19.000 or even $20.000 before 2018.

The interesting is that the price doesn't fall hard, so it has strength, that is a fact, there is resistance to let it under $16.500, but we can break this resistance and bump it, maybe a fast bump, but a unique and fast opportunity to sell for $19.000-$20.000.
Will you sell part of your BTC chips to lock your profits when price gets to 20K or a little higher?

I would sell part of it if Bitcoin reaches to $19.000-$20.000... Depending how things go on and if price continues going up I would wait a bit more and sell, then on the right moment I would use 50%-70% of the amount in fiat earned with this operation to buy Bitcoins again, but cheaper...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:20:34 PM

Not $16.5, but it seems to be $15k for me. Bitcoin has been moving within the $14k-15k range from a few days now. It has just hit that $16k above target once in these days. So i think it is proving to be quite a challenge for Bitcoin to reach the $16k above level again now. And because of that, it will be around $14k for a while and then it might pass that mark again, but we'll have to wait for that now.
CuDoCuDau

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 01:49:07 AM

BTC:

Altcoins:

Bitcoin will increase $30000
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:25:31 AM

Well, it appears bitcoin is still suffering from the recent bitcoin market correction. $16.k as a resistance level for bitcoin is not issue, bitcoin to stabilize that is the issue because is currently selling below $13k today.     
WindForce

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:24:49 AM

Well, it appears bitcoin is still suffering from the recent bitcoin market correction. $16.k as a resistance level for bitcoin is not issue, bitcoin to stabilize that is the issue because is currently selling below $13k today.     

Seems like 13K is holding for 2 weeks already as a new support. Help it will rebound and gain some momentum. Break for 16K with a good momentum will shoot us straight to 20K

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
jadenunderhill

Activity: 293
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:34:26 AM

Im my opinion 15k will be a resistance level for 2-3 weeks or may be more
EinaiOraCoinDev

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:43:47 PM

Not anymore.. it seems that the actual resistance is $13k at the moment, the price is not going down by more than that amount of money. This is a huge wall, and you can check it by yourself on GDAX; the price will go up in the next few days.
Master Third

Activity: 161
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:32:08 PM

BTC:

Altcoins:

I believe the high price of bitcoin is one of its weaknesses, so for me that would be a great barrier for itself to incourage more investors since some altcoins now are good for investment.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: