Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 07:43:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sumokoin speculation threat 2018  (Read 1250 times)
adamski

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:56:20 AM

This coin is really undervalued.. I think will see another 5x this month  Smiley
tuiputui

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:15:00 PM

This coin is really undervalued.. I think will see another 5x this month  Smiley
500% possible, in a month not so much...
from today price 100% will be 14$ and marketcap around 40.000$... So x5 will be a bit more further... Still possible in 6 months or a year
Germining (OP)

Activity: 778
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:24:07 PM

I like the name ... so lets rock  Grin

New base seems to be at 7-8$. A new triangle is forming already....

Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions
Private • Untraceable • Decentralized • Fungible
Shurkan

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:47:54 PM

I think Sumokoin is a great Coin

heavyarms1912

Activity: 729
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:21:28 PM

I like the name ... so lets rock  Grin

New base seems to be at 7-8$. A new triangle is forming already....

yup,  I thought it might bounce back to $3-4.  Hope it goes up.  Looking for $40 mark in 4-6 months Cheesy
h0g0f0g0

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:55:22 PM

If you think again - what they achieved with one stupid exchange in a month - 1000% price increase. In other words nobody wants to sell this coin.

Go to cryptopia and try to buy 100k, you have no chance without pumping price up to 100x. And it is based on the same code as good 'ol BCN and Monero, now fixed and more secure, even more user friendly and even more flexible. Anyone who wants to protect their funds should invest in SUMO, to keep it private and secure. There always be a lot of miners running the network where other coins may rely on a few powerful botnets and can get stuck on a high diff.

SUMO has a very small cap, low price too, so the potential to grow is huuuuuge.
 Monero can make 50% but SUMO can easily can make another 1000%. Do you prefer 50% profiit or 1000%?
adamski

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:01:56 PM

If you think again - what they achieved with one stupid exchange in a month - 1000% price increase. In other words nobody wants to sell this coin.

Go to cryptopia and try to buy 100k, you have no chance without pumping price up to 100x. And it is based on the same code as good 'ol BCN and Monero, now fixed and more secure, even more user friendly and even more flexible. Anyone who wants to protect their funds should invest in SUMO, to keep it private and secure. There always be a lot of miners running the network where other coins may rely on a few powerful botnets and can get stuck on a high diff.

SUMO has a very small cap, low price too, so the potential to grow is huuuuuge.
 Monero can make 50% but SUMO can easily can make another 1000%. Do you prefer 50% profiit or 1000%?
100% bro!
That's why I said Sumo will easily go 5x and has then only marketcap of 100 mio. Look what shitcoins have much bigger marketcap...
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:39:20 PM

I cant give a high expectation of this coin, Sumokoin is just Monero rip-off. The thing I like is the botnet-proof algorithm, and I think it provides small miners to compete.
raulo1985

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:06:12 PM

Is it too late to invest on this coin for high ROI? I mean for short/medium term investment. What do you think?
jok1337

Activity: 634
Merit: 82

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:39:51 PM

Good time to invest, have a Look to roadmap, price will increase in the next weeks, x3 I think
Germining (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:41:38 AM

I cant give a high expectation of this coin, Sumokoin is just Monero rip-off. The thing I like is the botnet-proof algorithm, and I think it provides small miners to compete.

It's much more than just a xmr ripp-off. The privacy settings are already enhanced and the fact that Sumo has not s single transaction without ringCT in the BK whereas xmr has about 80% of them without ringCT is alarming. Also, Sumo implemented Subaddresses already in it's nice GUI  Smiley

Since the Android wallet is already done, devs will make a new 2018 roadmap. It will be very interesting to see that...

Tavarez

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:53:04 AM

Very much a young project and there is lot space to grow as it reaches exchanges. I hope they shift to Japanese exchanges as that will push the price up, as Japanese people like to use their own technology. They also have a premise that will be eventually used to enter big exchanges and promote the project and keep it going on and on in development in the next years.
seyitdogancdr

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:06:28 PM

sumokoin dropped to 6$ edges. what u guys think about next week about sumokoin?
Germining (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:38:38 PM

The next week will be hard to say. I guess the next step is to wait for the new (updated) roadmap for 2018. The new roadmap should come in january I guess.

tuiputui

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:42:38 PM

sumokoin dropped to 6$ edges. what u guys think about next week about sumokoin?

You can´t predict what´s happening next week, you just can see the marketcap (wich is very low) and the project profile (wich is pretty good), and give it a try with a mid or long term vision... because it has not much more way to go than up...
Nobody knows what the price will be next week. But i´m telling you in a 6/12 months scheme profits are more possible... It´s easier for sumo to reach a 40 million marketcap, than for Verge to go from 2 billion to 4 billion.
tuiputui

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:17:57 PM

Just like Monero is a Bytecoin Rip-off,  if you say so...

Let the project evolve , it´s only a few months old... still going with its own roadmap, fundamentals, good legit and skilled people behind, doing things that sometimes are even used by monero community (sumo easy miner anyone?). calling sumo a simple rip-off is quite an inaproppiatte definition despite it´s praised in the first sentence of their ANN unlike most coins who try to disumulate their origins (verge is darkcoin, zen is zclassic, Monero is bytecoin, dash is litecoin... all rip-off´s, all having hundreds of dollars in value )

Germining (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:12:46 AM

Anybody testes the mobile wallet already? It's even available as a beta in the app store.

The final release should be done soon!

marcellinuswiray

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:56:42 PM

mobile wallet officialy released guys

check main thread bitcointalk of sumokoin  Grin

Germining (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:05:27 PM

mobile wallet officialy released guys

check main thread bitcointalk of sumokoin  Grin

The wallet is available in the google play store now!

Germining (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:52:55 PM

Sumo will be listed on Next Exchange soon. Let's see if next will get the next big player in crypto  Cool

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: