Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:05:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mcafee Trading Bot - Pump & Dump Trading Robot ( with Image Processing )  (Read 821 times)
jjnorton (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 03:50:34 PM

This seems to be the same product as another thread - which one is the real one?

Both products from my username and this link are real:

https://selly.gg/p/eebb2755

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 07:28:24 PM

All PM's answered!
h00l1gan

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

come to the dark side

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:35:07 PM

Is it possible to add any other twitter channel in the future? And do you have an idea when auto sell will be implemented?
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 09:19:45 PM

Is it possible to add any other twitter channel in the future? And do you have an idea when auto sell will be implemented?

Yes you can change the twitter URL to any twitter URL you want. You can see me do this in the video to test the bot.

Auto-sell will probably be implemented this weekend when I release V2. However, price will also go up for V2 (only for new members, existing member will get free upgrade ).
itskirkby
Copper Member

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:21:02 AM

Thanks so much, looking forward to Auto Sell and future updates to ensure efficiency and also to protect us from bad api calls / auto logout and other problems that can occur during trades. Will also write my feedback here when I get chance to use the Bot on Monday (when McAfee will mention his next Coin of The Week).

If all goes well I'll also tweet the link to my 10k twitter followers.
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 04:45:04 AM

Thanks so much, looking forward to Auto Sell and future updates to ensure efficiency and also to protect us from bad api calls / auto logout and other problems that can occur during trades. Will also write my feedback here when I get chance to use the Bot on Monday (when McAfee will mention his next Coin of The Week).

If all goes well I'll also tweet the link to my 10k twitter followers.

Great, good to hear you like the bot!
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 06:47:48 PM

Version 2 Released: Auto-Sell!

For the existing bot members: I have just released version 2 of the bot, with auto-sell feature. ( reply to me @ selly to get the free update ). The bot can now place a sell order for x % profit. In the same settings area where you enter the API keys you can turn this feature on ( True ) or off ( False ). Then set @ how much profit you would like the bot to place the sell order: 1.5 = 50% profit, 1.75 = 75% profit, 2 = 100 profit, etc.

https://i.imgur.com/rInYewW.png

Other changes:
- Image recognition improved.
- Speed improved.
- Tutorial expanded

TESTING
I advise everybody to test the bot as much as possible before Monday! Below the part where you entered the API keys you can find the line:
url = "https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/"
Change this URL to your own Twitter, and do as much testing as possible. Every PC is different so make sure your bot is running fine!

Have a great day!
h00l1gan

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

come to the dark side

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:02:31 PM

That's awesome! Do you think it is possible in the future updates to do two things:

1) stop loss - let's say if the price drops 5% sell everything or/either sell everything after 24 hours.
2) monitoring of multi twitter channels at once

That's a great bot, I hope you gonna continue to work on it. Good luck!
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 12:25:49 AM

That's awesome! Do you think it is possible in the future updates to do two things:

1) stop loss - let's say if the price drops 5% sell everything or/either sell everything after 24 hours.
2) monitoring of multi twitter channels at once

That's a great bot, I hope you gonna continue to work on it. Good luck!

1). Could be possible. I will check next Monday if I can detect some patterns, like  this. Right now the best bet is just to sell after 1 or 2 minutes. Or use the auto-sell feature @ 80 - 100% profit.

2). Yes, right now you can edit the bot to monitor any twitter you like. If you want to Monitor multiple channels at once you can just run multiple version of the bot ( each following a different twitter account of course ).
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 11:52:29 AM

Someone just PM'med me and asked if you can also run the bot on other twitter accounts. Yes, you can easily change who to monitor in the settings. I advise everybody to do this and test the bot on their own account first.
gpfrag

Activity: 142
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:06:57 PM

cool idea bro.
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:25:56 AM

Last chance to get the bot for current price!
Tomorrow I will release a new version of the bot and price will increase to $300

At the beginning coin of the day was in a text tweet, then it changed to image tweet.
It is because someone shown concern about the manipulation, prepump etc etc.
Then Mr. McAfee replied to that comment that he also aware of this and he is thinking to do something.
Then someone commented to use image tweet instead of text, then Mr. McAfee said he was also thinking like that.
So this is how the coin of the day tweeting process changed.

You maybe wondering why I have repeated the known thing again...
It is because I'm wondering what will happen if Mr. McAfee change his mind and starts video tweet for the coin of the day.
My point is, in near future your buyers may loss good sum of money ($199, $300,  Huh buying price of the bot) if that video tweet thing happens.

I was also thinking to buy the bot until the video tweet thing knocked into my head.
It maybe a waste of money in near future if anything happens like that. I hope you have also thought a solution for this.

No offence! Just looking for a solution, because I also want a bot.
But not with those prices, high risk is the concern until a solution comes up video and other possible formats.
Bybox

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:04:16 AM

What is going all with all of theses Mcafee pump and dump paid group, now people are selling Mcafee trading bot.It is really John McAfee's pump and dump group?
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 03:27:22 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 03:55:46 AM by jjnorton

Last chance to get the bot for current price!
Tomorrow I will release a new version of the bot and price will increase to $300

At the beginning coin of the day was in a text tweet, then it changed to image tweet.
It is because someone shown concern about the manipulation, prepump etc etc.
Then Mr. McAfee replied to that comment that he also aware of this and he is thinking to do something.
Then someone commented to use image tweet instead of text, then Mr. McAfee said he was also thinking like that.
So this is how the coin of the day tweeting process changed.

You maybe wondering why I have repeated the known thing again...
It is because I'm wondering what will happen if Mr. McAfee change his mind and starts video tweet for the coin of the day.
My point is, in near future your buyers may loss good sum of money ($199, $300,  Huh buying price of the bot) if that video tweet thing happens.

I was also thinking to buy the bot until the video tweet thing knocked into my head.
It maybe a waste of money in near future if anything happens like that. I hope you have also thought a solution for this.

No offence! Just looking for a solution, because I also want a bot.
But not with those prices, high risk is the concern until a solution comes up video and other possible formats.

The price increases as I keep developing the bot, and it becomes better everytime. Beginning was only able to read text, now images, and if need I will keep upgrading the bot until it can read video.

Existing members always get FREE upgrades.

But yeah it is up to you. If you can't afford a couple hundred $ to double your money every week, maybe you should look for another job.
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 03:59:12 PM

Bot update V3.

Only 2 more days until Coin of the Week. If you don’t already own a copy of the bot, this is your LAST CHANCE! This will also be the last day you can buy the bot @ $199. Tomorrow I will increase the price to $300!

Existing members:
I have been working hard on another update. I have improved on loads of small things and bug fixes but most importantly:

- Speed. This version is a lot faster than V2.
- PDF tutorial. I was getting a lot of the same questions. So I wrote a very detailed PDF guide. With clear instructions on how to install, how the bot works, error handling, tips for trading on Monday.

As always, send me a message on Selly with your e-mail and I will send you the free upgrade link!

This is the last upgrade before Monday. Please test it very well and I hope everybody will make some nice profits!
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 08:29:29 PM

Feedback from bot members:

Not a scam, the bot works well but there are some minor things you have to figure out. There were some minor errors for me but constant testing on my twitter and figuring out some stuff myself made it work. The seller replies and is helpful. -

Seller and product are legit, although instructions can be more clear

https://selly.gg/f/jjnort
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 09:12:14 AM

NEW EXCHANGES

Right now I am super busy preparing everything for Monday & helping everybody setup their bot. But next week I will be adding more exchanges to the bot. Since many people requested this and told me they can't sign up for Binance & Bittrex anymore.

Please reply to this post and let me know which exchange you would like to see added to the bot.
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 12:15:43 AM

Tomorrow is COIN OF THE WEEK!

The day that me and all other bot members will double our investment with our McAfee Bot. Last chance to buy it now!
gpfrag

Activity: 142
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:26:58 AM

Hey JJ
I bought your last version for 199 before you increased cost.  I have downloaded it but not run it yet as I recently discovered I cannot sign up for both supported exchanges.  currently I can only get on kraken and tradesatoshi.  Please help.
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 11:09:33 AM

Hey JJ
I bought your last version for 199 before you increased cost.  I have downloaded it but not run it yet as I recently discovered I cannot sign up for both supported exchanges.  currently I can only get on kraken and tradesatoshi.  Please help.

Yeah I heard this from other people as well. I will add new exchanges next week ( thinking about Poloniex & Cryptopia )
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: