Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:51:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FreelancerCoin [LAN] A blockchain freelancing platform  (Read 4785 times)
Capazoolo

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:25:43 PM

Any investor in this project is sure to get a profit as i think by looking at its whitepaper the project has a very good idea of the project and they also have a well developed team of thee managers who can make the project successful in some time. This will enhance the experience of both the free lancers and the costumers at the same time due to its flexible system of the information exchange between them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Capazoolo

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:28:14 PM

I still do not understand why the freelancers need the blockchain?
I think they need this technology to make the payments and funds system between the freelancers and the clients more secure and pear to pear. This will also make many more advantages to both the side as it is explained in there white papers. This is a very important project in that term as block chain technology can be used to benefit any field of science and technology.

Jayesh.Nakaskar

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:36:53 PM

This project have developed a very nice platform for the  clients of the project. The ave manages to solve all the problems on ca experience during a deal in the work. I think they will become a very successful project by looking at there website and the whitepapers they offer they have a very well managed plans for the  future.
FreelancerCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126

https://www.freelancercoin.io

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:58:01 PM

This looks like a very promising and interesting project as they have a vast variety of token excepted and they also have a very active team of management  to manage there project. It looks like  the investment in the project will become a smart investment in the future. Waiting for more future updates and will support the the project in the future.

Thank you. We will become the great project with the great freelancing platform.

cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:00:09 PM

after blocklancer, then coinlancer and now Freelancercoin,,
can you explain me what is the main difference from all ?
thanks

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
FreelancerCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:01:31 PM

1) Freelancers want to keep escrow deposit safely and get paid without problem when they success to finish their project. We use blockchain to keep their data safely.
2) We save freelancer's and client's project reviews on the blockchain platform that there will be no fake review so that both clients and freelancers can choose each other well.
3) We save freelancer's certification & portfolio & project result with blockchain platform that freelancer can not cheat their experience and skill so that clients can choose freelancers without having a problem to be cheated.

Thank you for your interests!

FreelancerCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:07:02 PM

thanks

1) The main difference is that we are focusing on building freelancing web platform WITH built-in freelancing agency that once our qualified freelancers join our agency, they will get continuous work from us. We think it is really important matter for freelancers that freelancers are worried about scheduling and having projects. Sometimes they can't find the clients so that they can not make a money. So we focused on this matter more.

2) The second difference is that we have a much bigger ecosystem that we will use blockchain system for the certification that people who want to be a freelancer or who wants to join our agency as a qualified freelancer will try to get our certification through an online job interview, online course, and online test.

cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:09:37 PM

thanks

1) The main difference is that we are focusing on building freelancing web platform WITH built-in freelancing agency that once our qualified freelancers join our agency, they will get continuous work from us. We think it is really important matter for freelancers that freelancers are worried about scheduling and having projects. Sometimes they can't find the clients so that they can not make a money. So we focused on this matter more.

2) The second difference is that we have a much bigger ecosystem that we will use blockchain system for the certification that people who want to be a freelancer or who wants to join our agency as a qualified freelancer will try to get our certification through an online job interview, online course, and online test.

then, how to become qualified freelancer in this platform ?
anyway thanks for your respond

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
FreelancerCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:13:41 PM

Any investor in this project is sure to get a profit as i think by looking at its whitepaper the project has a very good idea of the project and they also have a well developed team of thee managers who can make the project successful in some time. This will enhance the experience of both the free lancers and the costumers at the same time due to its flexible system of the information exchange between them.

This project have developed a very nice platform for the  clients of the project. The ave manages to solve all the problems on ca experience during a deal in the work. I think they will become a very successful project by looking at there website and the whitepapers they offer they have a very well managed plans for the  future.

Thank you all! We will make a great platform for freelancers and clients. We will change the world that people can easily become the qualified freelancer to have more freedom and escape from office life!

FreelancerCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:16:22 PM

thanks

then, how to become qualified freelancer in this platform ?
anyway thanks for your respond

Freelancers can apply to be "qualified freelancer" using online certification, online course, online test and online interview provided by FreelancerCoin. (You can see this in the "FreelancerCoin Ecosystem" in OP.)

By the way, I think your question is really nice that most of investors can be wondering about this. Can I post our questions and answers in OP?

ctyptoinvader

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:18:31 PM

I think they need this technology to make the payments and funds system between the freelancers and the clients more secure and pear to pear. This will also make many more advantages to both the side as it is explained in there white papers. This is a very important project in that term as block chain technology can be used to benefit any field of science and technology.
with smart contracts? for more safe transactions?
FreelancerCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:12:20 PM

Yes right. I also answered your last question so please check it out.

Pipitnurul

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:09:40 AM

The one of promising project and innovative for special freelancer. The FreelancerCoin have good platform for freelancer and clients then I think make bigger in the future as cryptocurrency. Good luck
Pipitnurul

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:23:41 AM

In The FreelancerCoin Ecosystem have be the freelancer program and this is should be use some examination for getting certification to be qualified freelancer. What is the advantage for Qualified Freelancers..please give me some information
ctyptoinvader

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:27:27 AM

Yes right. I also answered your last question so please check it out.
I see, thanks. reasons are strong. Maybe it will be helpful Wink
pvtuan34897

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:56:55 PM

Good project. Good idea
FreelancerCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:05:49 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 07:13:44 PM by FreelancerCoin

In The FreelancerCoin Ecosystem have be the freelancer program and this is should be use some examination for getting certification to be qualified freelancer. What is the advantage for Qualified Freelancers..please give me some information

If a freelancer becomes "qualified freelancer" through passing online job interview & online certification & online test & good feedback from clients then FreelancerCoin will give them continuous work as a freelancing agency that qualified freelancers doesn't have to be worried about scheduling problem and advertising themselves or offering to clients to get projects. They will just work whenever / wherever without any issue with clients. We believe this is a very strong advantage for freelancers.

vakeswork

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:31:30 PM

There are a lot of different freelancing platform, and in theory they can also go to the blockchain, if they see that there is a need and competitors will be able to breathe in the back of the head

FreelancerCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:11:34 PM

There are a lot of different freelancing platform, and in theory they can also go to the blockchain, if they see that there is a need and competitors will be able to breathe in the back of the head

Sure. That is how all type of business works with competitors. Even you can see many global IT companies try to follow or copy startups which have good ideas. If you would ask me how we can survive among them, then my answer is that we have a variety of freelancing experience that we know how it works and we know what is the problem and the solution. Using blockchain is a part of our entire solution and we are ready to use other high-end technologies as well. Even though they follow us, They cannot follow our experience, missions, and solution. I hope it is a good answer for you.

Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:31:40 PM

Can you point out the benefits of using your coin as payment method instead of the other regular coins? Like, maybe a fee-free for anyone who looks to hire a freelancer? It'll help drawing a distinct difference between your service and other (more popular) site like xbtfreelancer, etc. that accept other coins as their method
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: