Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:09:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin investors are like children  (Read 125 times)
freightjoe (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:03:30 PM

Being on this forum is an interesting way to learn about the community involved in Bitcoin.

Several things are extremely clear from having been here for many months.

Of course there are some exception, but the vast majority of Bitcoin investors/fans in here are:

- Illogical
- Extremely poorly educated about finances
- No absolutely nothing about the business world
- Purely driven by emotions and a hope to get rich quick

Responses generated in here generally reflect the above elements as well.

The same pattern is emerging every time though - extreme anger is directed at any criticism towards Bitcoin.

In that sense, observations in here also clearly show that Bitcoin can much better be described as a cult. In irrational belief in something rational thinking beings know can not end well.
SummonKing2

Activity: 210
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:19:17 PM

This high-school dropout who invested in bitcoin at $12 is now a millionaire at 18   This high-school dropout who invested in bitcoin at $12 is now a millionaire at 18, 6:20 PM ET Tue, 20 June 2017 | 00:39 Erik Finman made a bet with his parents that if he turned 18 and was a millionaire, they wouldn't force him to go to college. Thanks to his savvy investments in bitcoin and the current all-time high valuation, he won't have to get his degree. "I can proudly say I made it, and I'm not going to college," Finman said.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: