Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:24:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Generation ICO in 2018 for Viral marketing  (Read 191 times)
MB2017 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

Diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 02:30:34 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 07:52:39 AM by MB2017

Nowadays every young mind wants their own startup and becomes the millionaire. But not all are Succesful. Need strong vision and passion for work. I found one project of ICO for 2018 in some last days. The basic idea is to pay users itself for making their content on the basis of how their content is viral.
I found their team is very good. All the from good university and working in the corporate field at the good level. All the professional come up the one team and working on the project named Trendit.
Trendit is a social media platform that will allow users to keep up with the latest social trends, events, and challenges. Users of Trendit can express themselves by creating their own viral content. Trendit combines social media interactions with cryptocurrency by allowing users to earn cryptocurrency rewards for interacting with peers in the social space.

Check out their whitepaper: https://trenditstudios.com/files/whitepaper.pdf

I hope they become a good player in their field. Let's see how many innovative things found in viral marketing.

Wink

Share your thoughts on Trendit as well as any other innovative things you like to share in the ICO
http://interinnovate.com/blog/trendit-ico/
Dhruvv1

Activity: 151

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:48:19 PM

Looking quite interesting project. Should I invest in this ICO? And also share me If you have any idea of expected return.
slightmoon

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 04:50:53 PM

Can you explain in detail what's the product? It's trustable ICO or not??

MB2017 (OP)

Diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 11:47:04 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2018, 02:29:32 PM by MB2017

Hey Dhruvv1,

ICO will be open on January 15th, 2018. For more info, you can visit Trendit website.

The return on investment depends on the company growth. But, I ensure that you will get the good return from Trendit. You can evaluate their product by becoming the early member.

MB2017 (OP)

Diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 12:07:16 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2018, 02:24:40 PM by MB2017

Hey Slightmoon,
Trendit will provide users with three primary interaction options. Users will be able to create new viral trends, raise awareness about certain events and challenge other users around the world to change their lifestyles. Trendit will reward users registered on the website with cryptocurrency for content creation. The distributed rewards will be dependent directly on the number of times other users pledge to the created content. The more viral the content becomes the more rewards the creator will earn. Users will also benefit from the promoted section where they can promote their ideas, events and undertaken challenges. Some of the feature I have described in short definition.

Trends
Trends are created by users to showcase their latest ideas, thoughts, passion or even make a fashion
statement

Challenges
Users can create their own challenges and challenge other trenders to partake in their idea. The
challenges can be private, public or location specific as needed by the content creator.

Events
Users can create their own customized events and invite friends and peers to join. The events can be
set private or public as desired by their creator. Invited trenders can pledge to the event and re-trend
the event for more exposure.

Promoted
The promoted section caters to professional trenders, challenges and event organizers allowing
them to promote their content for a small fee. The fee can be in Trend Tokens or Ethereum.

I have tried to explain hope you got it. For more detail, you can visit Trendit website.

Source : Trendit Whitepaper https://trenditstudios.com/files/whitepaper.pdf
slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 12:54:32 PM

hello mb2017, Thanks for sharing in detail. But I don't know more about ICO. Want to invest if I get good profit. Can you share me anything, where I can talk with you directly? If you have no problem.

AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:21:22 PM

I think if you are serious about this project, you should create your announcement thread here. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0
Because there you will provide information and details of your project. There you also interact with your community and potential investors.

If you plan to create a campaign program, you can create a thread here. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
MB2017 (OP)

Diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 01:47:13 PM

Hey AlexaSonda,

Thanks for suggestion bro, But I was just sharing the idea. Just I like that. Already Trendit has their own bounty program and announcement thread as you said.   Smiley
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:50:04 PM

too many ICO for now, even next years ,,
i hope this one can survive and reach the minimum cap to develop their project

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:35:09 PM

I welcome the concept that Trendit is introducing, social media is a very important part of people's live today. Putting it on a blockchain promotes the use og crypto currencies and also it's acceptability around the world.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:33:20 PM

Hey StarKay,

Have you checked the website? If no then check it https://trenditstudios.com/

Join the telegram channel for updates https://t.me/trenditstudios

If you have any query join the telegram group and feel free to ask.
I have checked the website, I have also followed the twitter handle of Trenditstudios to update me on recent development about the project.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
btcvinci

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:43:18 PM

Hey, trendit seems promising. Do u have anymore content about this project?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: