Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:11:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nxt airdrop Ignis !  (Read 781 times)
Irokui (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:31:50 PM

Hi everyone, apparently there is an airdrop to every holder of 1 next will receive 0.5 ignis free, it cost about 5$, it's huge!

There is a link :

https://www.jelurida.com/ico

But i've got two problems, i dont understand fully the message (i'm not an english native speaker), i don't know if you need to buy before the 28th december OR the 1st january ?? Can someone tell me ?

And my second problem is that i'm trying to buy some NXT, but impossible to do verification on bittrex and poloniex, so i'm trying to go on shapeshift, but they asked me for a destination adress (i think it does mean my wallet), but i don't know where to receive it, i have a ledger nano s but i don't know if i can keep NXT on my ledger ?

Thanks everyone Smiley and happy christmas and new year all Wink hopefully 2018 is OUR year !!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mariangpalad

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:34:59 PM

Hi everyone, apparently there is an airdrop to every holder of 1 next will receive 0.5 ignis free, it cost about 5$, it's huge!

There is a link :

But i've got two problems, i dont understand fully the message (i'm not an english native speaker), i don't know if you need to buy before the 28th december OR the 1st january ?? Can someone tell me ?

And my second problem is that i'm trying to buy some NXT, but impossible to do verification on bittrex and poloniex, so i'm trying to go on shapeshift, but they asked me for a destination adress (i think it does mean my wallet), but i don't know where to receive it, i have a ledger nano s but i don't know if i can keep NXT on my ledger ?

Thanks everyone Smiley and happy christmas and new year all Wink hopefully 2018 is OUR year !!!

Buy now tomorrow you would receive the drop if your exchange announced it already,im using bittrex and they will support it,currently nxt is pumping right now because of tomorrow's drop but expect a dump after the snapshot.

ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:42:45 PM

You have to buy NXT before airdrop happens on Dec. 28 when snapshot occured, about your second problem you can buy nxt on hitbtc exchange Im sure they will credit your Ignis automatically as they are currently trading this coin. 

Irokui (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:42:54 PM

you mean that the airdrop is tomorrow not the 1st january ? What you mean by you exchange announced it ? it means that the airdrop is not in all exchanges market???
km4700ruda

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:43:59 PM

You have to buy NXT before airdrop happens on Dec. 28 when snapshot occured, about your second problem you can buy nxt on hitbtc exchange Im sure they will credit your Ignis automatically as they are currently trading this coin. 

Are you aware of that hitbtc is holding a lot of coins and do not let you withdraw your money?
I have more than 0.05 stucked in there, and they are not answering to my support tickets.
I would never put more money in this site.
Irokui (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:46:39 PM

so what you recommand km4700ruda, and by the way guys how to stock these nxt? with wich kind of wallet ? (i only have ledger nano s for the moment)
ssrerd

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:55:27 PM

Bittrex just pissed me off. I wanted to purchase NXT through their platform. They wanted to go through enhanced verification process. However, rejected mine due to name mismatch. No reply for my mails. I think I wont be receiving these IGNIS.  Cry
mariangpalad

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:55:38 PM

you mean that the airdrop is tomorrow not the 1st january ? What you mean by you exchange announced it ? it means that the airdrop is not in all exchanges market???
Yes its tomorrow,12hrs from now you can check it in google,you better buy now or regret later,the ones who purchased nxt in the exchange who supported the drop would have ignis.

mariangpalad

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:57:14 PM

Bittrex just pissed me off. I wanted to purchase NXT through their platform. They wanted to go through enhanced verification process. However, rejected mine due to name mismatch. No reply for my mails. I think I wont be receiving these IGNIS.  Cry
Well its not their fault,bittrex is a reputable exchange who doesnt have any hack inccident from the day it started thats why you need to get verification first before you can use the exchange,its for the security of all the users.

mariangpalad

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:59:51 PM

so what you recommand km4700ruda, and by the way guys how to stock these nxt? with wich kind of wallet ? (i only have ledger nano s for the moment)
You need to buy NXT from any exchanges that announced the support for this ignis drop,if you are holding your nxt in your hardwallet you wont receive the drop you need to buy from exchange or put yout nxtcoins in there.

blueguru

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:05:26 PM

Hi
What time snap shot will be done and how long I need to wait before I can start trading NXT on bittrex? I'm newbie and I have a lot of NXT coins,little worried that there will be massive dump and I will loose a lot of $$.
And what with Ignis is that same dump straight after airdrop or is worth to keep for longer?
Thanks
Irokui (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:06:03 PM

ok thanks mate, i'm doing it on hitbtc...no choice..
Will you sell just after the airdrop guys  ? if yes, do we have time to sell if we need to sell fast? or will u wait a lil bit to see what happen?
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:08:51 PM

Bittrex just pissed me off. I wanted to purchase NXT through their platform. They wanted to go through enhanced verification process. However, rejected mine due to name mismatch. No reply for my mails. I think I wont be receiving these IGNIS.  Cry
Register on hitbtc exchange and buy NTX through their platform instead. There is no enhanced verification process on Hitbtc the way it's done on bittrex.

Hi
What time snap shot will be done and how long I need to wait before I can start trading NXT on bittrex? I'm newbie and I have a lot of NXT coins,little worried that there will be massive dump and I will loose a lot of $$.
And what with Ignis is that same dump straight after airdrop or is worth to keep for longer?
Thanks
No one knows the exact time but you can follow the NXT blockchain live link hereto know when it will get to the exact block height for the snapshot.

There will definitely be a dump, infact current the price of NXT has taken a dip after the recent pump. But if you are more interested in IGNIS airdrop, hodl your NXT, get your IGNIS and wait for the next time NXT will rise in value before selling or set a timed stop loss order.
Gogochen

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:16:34 PM

I'm not expecting to get an Ignis! It's an innovative token, I've been to its ICO, but I still have a lot of NXT.

ssrerd

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:17:20 PM

Well its not their fault,bittrex is a reputable exchange who doesnt have any hack inccident from the day it started thats why you need to get verification first before you can use the exchange,its for the security of all the users.

That message was just out of frustration. My ID has my name like [Firstnamelastname] but I registered with their site as [firstname] [lastname]. Any idea regarding the amount of time they take to respond to queries?

Bittrex just pissed me off. I wanted to purchase NXT through their platform. They wanted to go through enhanced verification process. However, rejected mine due to name mismatch. No reply for my mails. I think I wont be receiving these IGNIS.  Cry
Register on hitbtc exchange and buy NTX through their platform instead. There is no enhanced verification process on Hitbtc the way it's done on bittrex.
Yea.. Tried with them.. Actually I hold Bitcoin Cash, transferred to their platform but for some reason couldn't sell them BTC as it's not allowing me to add to trade balance.
brascopck

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:20:33 PM

There is a link :

You need to buy and stored your NXT coin before 28th december or before the fork to get the ignis coin. If you can't buy NXT on bittrex and poloneix try to buy on other exchanges, check this https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nxt/#markets to know where else to buy nxt
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:22:46 PM

one day left, and I'm sure ... the price will fall hard ...
8rch7

Activity: 1344
Merit: 463

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:25:36 PM

As I understand it, airdrop ignis is based on certain blocks (like hardfork), which is expected to come out on December 28th. So that will get ignis that hold NXT before the block (before 28 december).

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Irokui (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:39:56 PM

There is a link :

You need to buy and stored your NXT coin before 28th december or before the fork to get the ignis coin. If you can't buy NXT on bittrex and poloneix try to buy on other exchanges, check this https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nxt/#markets to know where else to buy nxt

You say stored on the exchange or in a wallet ?

By the way i bought them on hitbtc, what you think guys it will happen ? and do we know the day we received our ignis ?
dissident

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:43:53 PM

NXT was trading at an 60 million dollar market cap 6 weeks ago. I think I'll pass.   Buy low, sell high.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: