Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:06:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nxt airdrop Ignis !  (Read 782 times)
cwiney

Activity: 78
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:07:16 PM

Hi everyone, apparently there is an airdrop to every holder of 1 next will receive 0.5 ignis free, it cost about 5$, it's huge!

There is a link :

https://www.jelurida.com/ico

But i've got two problems, i dont understand fully the message (i'm not an english native speaker), i don't know if you need to buy before the 28th december OR the 1st january ?? Can someone tell me ?

And my second problem is that i'm trying to buy some NXT, but impossible to do verification on bittrex and poloniex, so i'm trying to go on shapeshift, but they asked me for a destination adress (i think it does mean my wallet), but i don't know where to receive it, i have a ledger nano s but i don't know if i can keep NXT on my ledger ?

Thanks everyone Smiley and happy christmas and new year all Wink hopefully 2018 is OUR year !!!

The price of Ignis is a bit high, and NXT is down more than 50 percent. At the time of the Ignis's ICO phase, the price was still a low figure.

It was very hard to take part in the first phases of Ignis ICO.
The best strategy should have been to buy Nxt weeks after the end of the Ignis ICO.
Do you have any date when this ICO ends?
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
goldexp83

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

quarkchain.io

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:26:42 PM

[/quote]

You need to buy and stored your NXT coin before 28th december or before the fork to get the ignis coin. If you can't buy NXT on bittrex and poloneix try to buy on other exchanges, check this https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nxt/#markets to know where else to buy nxt
[/quote]

You say stored on the exchange or in a wallet ?

By the way i bought them on hitbtc, what you think guys it will happen ? and do we know the day we received our ignis ?
[/quote]

Store on an exchange that support the airdrop should be better.
We will receive ignis when their mainnet will be live which should occur around 1 Jan 2018 if im not mistaken.

Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:52:05 PM

I think that NXT is not done dropping in price, give it some more time to stabilize. After it's stable again you may buy in
cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:55:40 PM

Hi everyone, apparently there is an airdrop to every holder of 1 next will receive 0.5 ignis free, it cost about 5$, it's huge!

There is a link :

But i've got two problems, i dont understand fully the message (i'm not an english native speaker), i don't know if you need to buy before the 28th december OR the 1st january ?? Can someone tell me ?

And my second problem is that i'm trying to buy some NXT, but impossible to do verification on bittrex and poloniex, so i'm trying to go on shapeshift, but they asked me for a destination adress (i think it does mean my wallet), but i don't know where to receive it, i have a ledger nano s but i don't know if i can keep NXT on my ledger ?

Thanks everyone Smiley and happy christmas and new year all Wink hopefully 2018 is OUR year !!!

The drop is done we will receive the drop on january first 2018,the price of NXT drops because the whales are dumping their NXT.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:07:04 PM

There is a link :

I am also not native english speaker, as i know you should buy before the selected block born.
But now was passed the block and just wait the ignis will be transfered.
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:11:45 PM

I think that NXT is not done dropping in price, give it some more time to stabilize. After it's stable again you may buy in
You went off topic, speculations are in different board.
The drop is done we will receive the drop on january first 2018,the price of NXT drops because the whales are dumping their NXT.
Whales are dumping? Whales already dumped their coins, they are usually first to dump and not the last.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange