Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:10:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Support technology for increasing bitcoin performance  (Read 95 times)
keepcalmer (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:39:08 PM

Hello, my name is Yurii. At the moment I'm working on the decision of the problem of increasing bitcoin performance. So far, there is a theoretical part - a massive introduction of changes in the protocol and an increase in the number of transactions per second to the level of exceeding the visas. To conduct practical research, I need additional funds, to purchase equipment and software, I completely exhausted my own, even had to sell my house. I would be very grateful if you could help and make any donation at your discretion to this address: 1ESjPXZb2DLRQwhtKn6LgYr17k34svFwCt

Also, as soon as I check everything in practice, I will make a newsletter and white paper.

Thankful in advance for any help!
P2Pfinder

Activity: 249
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:42:52 PM

So you surf from medical business to bitcoin protocol change and bla bla bla. Why you don't get a real job instead of try to cheat people? Not all bitcoiners are stupid like you.

Hello, my name is Yurii. At the moment I'm working on the decision of the problem of increasing bitcoin performance. So far, there is a theoretical part - a massive introduction of changes in the protocol and an increase in the number of transactions per second to the level of exceeding the visas. To conduct practical research, I need additional funds, to purchase equipment and software, I completely exhausted my own, even had to sell my house. I would be very grateful if you could help and make any donation at your discretion to this address: 1ESjPXZb2DLRQwhtKn6LgYr17k34svFwCt

Also, as soon as I check everything in practice, I will make a newsletter and white paper.

keepcalmer (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:50:33 PM

I am not cheat anyone. It is real project in wich i need help.
So you surf from medical business to bitcoin protocol change and bla bla bla. Why you don't get a real job instead of try to cheat people? Not all bitcoiners are stupid like you.

P2Pfinder

Activity: 249
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:06:29 PM

Your previous post (in lending section) are clear. And you was tagged (red) just because you try to cheat ppl.

I am not cheat anyone. It is real project in wich i need help.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: