Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 10:51:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best coins to mine with CPU?  (Read 8775 times)
CheapDayTrader (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:53:06 PM

Hello, i have free electricity at my house. is there a site i can go to that will tell me which coins with low difficulty i can mine using my home pc's CPU? thanks.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:59:03 PM

Hello, i have free electricity at my house. is there a site i can go to that will tell me which coins with low difficulty i can mine using my home pc's CPU? thanks.

Yes, you can try and use the nicehash profitability calculator. https://www.nicehash.com/profitability-calculator/

Do note that i wouldn't recommend mining on nicehash, due to their high payout limits and their sloppy security, (they got "hacked" recently.)

BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:08:56 PM

Based on your specifics, Electroneum or Bytecoin are the best coins to mine, they can be mined easily with a CPU but the profitability of CPU mining is not what it used to be. For better answers to your questions you can use the MOVE button in lower left panel of the forum and move this threat to Altcoin Mining section.
sandy8800

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:38:28 PM

If you are new to mining, you can try minergate for mining as it will be easier for you to use due to GUI
quantumcat

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 12:57:27 AM

cryptocompare.com is pretty fun to play around with when checking probability on mining, you also have coinwarz  Smiley

Kunzaii

Activity: 101
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:21:00 PM

If you don't have free electricity, is there still a profit by mining on CPU? What are the minimal requirements?

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
conanmori

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:39:24 PM

If you don't have free electricity, is there still a profit by mining on CPU? What are the minimal requirements?
I'm also newbie in Mining but yo u can calculate your earning in month + minus the bills for your electricity and internet also recommend electroneum as a good coin to mine.

Rkoshay

Activity: 96
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:56:37 PM

Go the altcoins mining section on this website and see what's available.  You might have to upgrade to a GPU but I think there are some coins that are specifically set up so that one can do some mining with a CPU also.  Good luck!
tech72

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 08:05:10 PM

A very new coin with no competition but good future would give you nice returns in future when it's price rises.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
keyrun

Activity: 143

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:47:07 AM

Cryptonote coins in general yields something than letting your computer stay idle. I've mined electroneum, monero and other newer cryptonote coins on my work CPU. I don't have to pay for the electricity or hardware failure there.
cryptoproLK

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:35:11 AM

You can mine bytecoin (BCN)
ParveZ219

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:30:38 AM

Yes, you can try and use the nicehash profitability calculator. https://www.nicehash.com/profitability-calculator/

Do note that i wouldn't recommend mining on nicehash, due to their high payout limits and their sloppy security, (they got "hacked" recently.)
Exactly nicehash was hacked a few ago..So you can choose minergate..I will not recommend bytecoins as we can call them dead coins..but you can go for monero(XMR).
ArxOn

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 02:13:27 PM

Got 105.82 BCN off Minergate and might continue with Monero until I set up another miner.
dongamk

Activity: 154
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:56:29 PM

XMR works on cryptonight algorithm and it is based on CPU. So you can start XMR and ETN will be profitable too.
reboste

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:47:41 PM

To start with a simple coin
CPU miner you may try

AEON

Using a good cpu like i5 (with 6M chache L3)
and a good pool like https://aeon-pool.com
you can obtain the 1sr AEON in few week
not in many mouth as in MONERO and other more 'hard' coin...
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:40:38 PM

Try learn FLB freelabit coin, its cryptonight coin with very low difficulty because it not trading on exchanges before

paolma

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:01:04 PM

Intensecoin
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:08:23 AM

BiblePay (BBP)
- 10% mined coins always go to Charity (already sponsoring 180+ Orphans monthly)
- ASIC-Resistant like Vertcoin/Groestlcoin (CPU Mining Only)
- fork of DASH (Masternode Governance Model, Budget Proposals & Voting)
- POBh Proof of BibleHash Algorithm, All Nodes are Full Nodes

Launched July 23rd 2017, current market cap ~1-2 million
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2388064.0

crypto42

Activity: 119
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:36:24 PM

I will say it again and I will always support IntenseCoin for mining with CPU.
Easiest coin to mine with the best profit you get.
I mine on my lap top Lenovo y50 with 5 cores and I still get ITNS coins with good profit.

Give it a try to mine while its still easy to mine and let me know how it goes
They have the best community around
and most important stable pools for mining.
Cheers
Let me know how it goes.
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:28:19 PM

if you have free electricity in your house then you can mine these coins.now take a look..
1.Bytecoin. it was one of the first anonymous cryptocurrency going back to 2012. miners have also reported that bytecoin is best to hold and ride the market.
2.Digitalnote.digitalnote is based on the cryptonote anonymous technology and is a cpu mining exclusive.
3.Monero.it is one of the most popular cpu minable cryptocurrencies. It is famous for the anonymity it provides to senders receivers. its popularity has also made it a slightly crowded market for miners, you will need more than one cpu to mine profitably.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: