Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:50:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 will be a good year for Burst. The Dymaxion white paper is now available!  (Read 171 times)
pinkflower (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:04:18 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2017, 03:50:22 PM by pinkflower

First of all dont mistake me when I say 2018 will be a good year for Burst. What I mean is it will be a good year in terms of Burst's technological advancement and development, not the price.

Having that said, read the whitepaper and wish the Proof of Capacity Consortium good luck. They have a very hard challenge ahead of them. If you're a blockchain developer, this may be a good time to send your resume to rico666.

Lastly, here is the final image of the Dymaxion heritage tree with all the boxes opened.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kita Hideyoshi

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:31:20 PM

So excited to see how this will be implemented. After this release Burst can be the best crypto out there!

Surprised to see the market reaction, seems that the crypto community needs to hear and learn about this amazing coin.

It takes the best out of Monero, Zcash for anonymity features, IOTA with colored tangles, lightning network for payments. People need to realize the insane potential and the actuall price of it, crazy!

more information here The Dymaxion explained in Layman's term: https://www.burstcoin.ist/2017/12/27/the-dymaxion-explained-in-laymans-terms/

If there is an aggressive marketing after the success of the forks, this coin has to be in the top 10.

Keep up the good work, I'm loading more as the price is still so cheap.

Kita
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:35:19 PM

I believe burst is a coin with potential. A fairly distributed coin with smart contract platform. Though a lot of hype and passive growth in last few months at last it is having some motion in price.
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:21:07 PM

I'll keep an eye for this and hope fully I can buy next week if i have some spare savings looks like this coin would explode or Burst anytime. White paper is very attractive and interesting I do hope all the  future plans would be executed will
FractalMatt

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:39:42 PM

Agreed!  Burst is looking very promising. Energy efficient, yet better distributed than Proof of Stake coins can provably be.. which are of course the coins that particularly need it most.

The idea behind Dymaxion is indeed very interesting. Love that they are bringing in Private Transactions.. that are actually about 10 times more efficient to store than ZCash's version of it! And not only that but also should lead to much faster transaction processing.. the idea of mixing lighting network plus a tangle is very interesting.   Means you can can process transactions separately and efficiently with tangle, then merge them back in occasionally, for increased security.

Kita Hideyoshi

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:20:03 PM

I wonder why this news isn't popular on Bitcointalk forum and other social media platform? This is new technology in cryptocurrency and yet nobody seems to have a look.

What has become the crypto community? Only looking for short term gains? Moon and lambo stuff and only being sensible to marketing coins... Where are those people looking at the technology, at long term potential and innovative release?

I hope this will change.. Or maybe it is an opportunity for people looking for "true" potential coins to buy cheap before the average investor comes in...

Kita
pinkflower (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:56:58 AM

A well written blog by Andrew Scott of the Hackernoon website, a collective of smart people from the cryptocurrency community.

In this blog, he describes the Dymaxion simply for all of you who are not developers or computer nerds. You should take some minutes off to read it and understand the full capacity of the project.

https://hackernoon.com/burst-part-6-the-burst-dymaxion-90f8e5c69a75
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: