Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:07:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto facts: facts about cryptocurrencies  (Read 160 times)
jankeman (OP)

Activity: 317
Merit: 13

★Adconity.com★

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 03:17:17 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 05:29:26 AM by jankeman

Hi mates!

I  have created a site called crypto facts for people new to Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies as a whole, where you can find facts about cryptocurrencies. I may also write about how you can earn it.
Link: http://www.cryptofacts.cf

If you have a cryptocurrency you want me to write, then write it in the comment section.

I hope you like the site, and that you find the facts interesting! If you like it, then share it to your friends that want to learn about cryptocurrencies.

Cheers!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 09:41:09 PM

You really need to put in a bit more work into your website if you want it to succeed.

I'm not a big fan of the theme you're using, it's way too dark for my personal taste. Your website in general looks unfinished, there's nothing except a few small articles with generic information.
You also don't have any categories or sections, there's no menu or any form of navigation.

As I said, the articles themselves aren't very good, they're too short and have outdated and incomplete information.
You'll never get any visitors from Google or other search engines if you keep writing like that.

jankeman (OP)

★Adconity.com★

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 10:51:35 PM

You really need to put in a bit more work into your website if you want it to succeed.

I'm not a big fan of the theme you're using, it's way too dark for my personal taste. Your website in general looks unfinished, there's nothing except a few small articles with generic information.
You also don't have any categories or sections, there's no menu or any form of navigation.

As I said, the articles themselves aren't very good, they're too short and have outdated and incomplete information.
You'll never get any visitors from Google or other search engines if you keep writing like that.
first off, I agree, it is a too dark theme, I will change it. second, I just recently created the site, and I'm trying my best to write constructive articles. Third, what do you mean by 'outdated' information? I do understand that they're incomplete, but not outdated, I use my knowledge of cryptocurrency and search online for brief information, but also compare it to other sources. And btw, there is an archive section, where you can see the articles that I wrote during the month, it's in the top left corner. Sorry if I sounded harsh, but I was confused by what you meant. But everyone learns from their mistakes.
Thank you for commenting about what I should fix in the future! Smiley
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:36:40 AM

first off, I agree, it is a too dark theme, I will change it. second, I just recently created the site, and I'm trying my best to write constructive articles. Third, what do you mean by 'outdated' information? I do understand that they're incomplete, but not outdated, I use my knowledge of cryptocurrency and search online for brief information, but also compare it to other sources. And btw, there is an archive section, where you can see the articles that I wrote during the month, it's in the top left corner. Sorry if I sounded harsh, but I was confused by what you meant. But everyone learns from their mistakes.

I'd say changing "Archives" and the subsequent blog posts sorted by date to a more clear navigation bar, sorted by category, would make the navigation feel a lot smoother and efficient.

In response to your blog posts, they're nice - but IMO, it's all stuff that most people know already. Information articles on ltc, eth and btc may be a decent foundation to start off of, but you'll need to pick up the originality give your readers a reason why they should be scrolling through your blog. Your "how to earn bitcoins" is, no offense, pretty dry and basic. Faucets and surveys are somewhat of common knowledge, and pay very little for consistent efforts. Do you have any other earning methods that are more complex? If not, try and spend more time on each method that you listed. Keep the articles in depth and original - people won't read your blog if it's not unique, especially nowadays.

Starting a successful blog is difficult - good luck.
jankeman (OP)

★Adconity.com★

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 05:17:00 AM

I'd say changing "Archives" and the subsequent blog posts sorted by date to a more clear navigation bar, sorted by category, would make the navigation feel a lot smoother and efficient.

In response to your blog posts, they're nice - but IMO, it's all stuff that most people know already. Information articles on ltc, eth and btc may be a decent foundation to start off of, but you'll need to pick up the originality give your readers a reason why they should be scrolling through your blog. Your "how to earn bitcoins" is, no offense, pretty dry and basic. Faucets and surveys are somewhat of common knowledge, and pay very little for consistent efforts. Do you have any other earning methods that are more complex? If not, try and spend more time on each method that you listed. Keep the articles in depth and original - people won't read your blog if it's not unique, especially nowadays.

ah ok, thanks btw
jankeman (OP)

★Adconity.com★

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 06:54:13 AM

plus, the blog is targeted for newcomers/beginners that never heard of Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies. I didn't know that experts like you guys would read it, no offense to experts. You can read it if you'd like, but it was mainly targeted to newcomers.
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:54:42 AM

You have published the same content on your Steemit page. Basic general information regarding cryptocurrencies are readily available and there are many blogs that are filled with hundreds of referral links on crypto-related earning opportunities, mostly spam with no real content and traffic. If you want to get some genuine traffic and build an audience to get some referrals then publishing about latest crypto related news/events/ICOs would be good for a start, also reviewing websites and adding a few additional sections. A bit time consuming, but IMO it would be worth more than publishing on Steemit.
jankeman (OP)

★Adconity.com★

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 06:56:18 AM

You have published the same content on your Steemit page. Basic general information regarding cryptocurrencies are readily available and there are many blogs that are filled with hundreds of referral links on crypto-related earning opportunities, mostly spam with no real content and traffic. If you want to get some genuine traffic and build an audience to get some referrals then publishing about latest crypto related news/events/ICOs would be good for a  start, also reviewing websites and adding a few additional sections. A bit time consuming, but IMO it would be worth more than publishing on Steemit.
I stopped posting on steemit some weeks ago, planning to sell the account
jankeman (OP)

★Adconity.com★

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 02:40:18 PM

I've recently deactivated the site for some reason, but it's now back up
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: