Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:04:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ignis airdrop. How to?  (Read 176 times)
Cryptomrz (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

Get your share of the future

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:23:40 PM

Hi guys! Tomorrow it will be the airdrop 1 nxt = 0.5 ignis.
Anyone knows when exactly this will happend?
And how long I have to hodl nxt...? Or i can sell it immidiatly?
Tnx
RakelA96

Activity: 154
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:53:50 PM

snapshot for NXT holder will be executed on block 1636363, you can check the current block at https://nxtportal.org , about hodl , it's up to you .. you can hold it if you want, if you want to hold it. You can see the NXT roadmap on their website, if you think their roadmap is good you can keep it

CyberR.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:11:58 PM

Tnx
The total amount of IGNIS coins issued will be equal to half of the amount of NXT coins existing on the Nxt blockchain at the time of the Ardor Genesis Snapshot, plus 500 M (five hundred million).

Half of the IGNIS coins will be reserved and distributed automatically to the NXT holders based on their account balances at the time of the Ardor Genesis Snapshot, at 1 NXT = 0.5 IGNIS ratio.

The Ardor Genesis Snapshot is planned for Dec 28th, 2017, at block height 1636363.

You can sell your NXT as soon as you get the Ignis tokens, and I'd strongly recommend that because price is going to rise today because of increase in Buy Orders of the NXT.

Also, You can connect to the Ardor testnet and check your future IGNIS balance (which is divided by 2 on the testnet), using your existing NXT account (do not use your passphrase).
The testnet balance snapshot was taken on block 1558030 so any balance changes which occurred later are not reflected in this balance. Same goes for all other balances.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:12:44 PM

Tnx

I don’t believe in success of any aidrops. The only exception could be the forks of Bitcoin. Other free coins going to nothing. So I don’t spend the time on these kind of tokens. No sense... I suppose.
Cryptomrz (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

Get your share of the future

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:17:51 PM

Yea... I agree... just watching what will happend ... but invested some coin and waiting ... Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: