Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:06:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICO ⚽ DECENTRALIZED SPORTS ⚽ Sport Blockchain Revolution  (Read 138991 times)
Dreadtrader

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:42:32 AM

what’s  the deference between  the amounts of the soft и hard caps of the project?
they are 15 and 35 million dollars. the difference is 20 millions.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ridorie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:38:42 AM

Devs, don't you plan to make your own slack channel? It can increase your score at different ICO trackers.
holland35

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:44:31 AM

I got acquainted with the terms of the project.
but I didn’t really understand how exactly everything will be made - all these payments, fees and so on. can u give a simple example, using which one can evaluate in stages how is investment going and how will the investor get income?
ggcript

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:56:38 AM

but I didn’t really understand how exactly everything will be made - all these payments, fees and so on. can u give a simple example, using which one can evaluate in stages how is investment going and how will the investor get income?
OK! one can give a relatively simple example, so you will understand it.
let's take a beginning racer who already has his first successes at the age of 17-18 years and is considered to be promising ‘cause he achieves fairly stable results in his league in the first five and has podiums.
it often happens that such athletes and their families do not have enough money to finance progress, accommodation and additional training. at the same time, the costs will only increase
holland35

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:03:39 AM

let's take a beginning racer who already has his first successes at the age of 17-18 years and is considered to be promising ‘cause he achieves fairly stable results in his league in the first five and has podiums.
it often happens that such athletes and their families do not have enough money to finance progress, accommodation and additional training. at the same time, the costs will only increase
i got the point. what’s next?
ggcript

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:12:39 AM

such a racer can make the budget necessary for him to move to a new level in his career. let it be 150k dollars. In professional sports, you can pretty accurately calculate starting with which level the athlete will receive sponsorship contracts and what profit will be made.
let’s say our racer will need 4-5 years.
holland35

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:19:37 AM

such a racer can make the budget necessary for him to move to a new level in his career. let it be 150k dollars. In professional sports, you can pretty accurately calculate starting with which level the athlete will receive sponsorship contracts and what profit will be made.
quite free choice of conditions. but let’s say it's so... what's next?
ggcript

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:27:07 AM

then the rider creates his personal account on Globatalent, announces an offer to his investors, for example, 25% of future income in exchange for investments into himself at a rate of $500k.
investors will analyze the previous results and provide the necessary amount of funds. let’s say there will be 2000  investors
holland35

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:35:42 AM

then the rider creates his personal account on Globatalent, announces an offer to his investors, for example, 25% of future income in exchange for investments into himself at a rate of $500k.
investors will analyze the previous results and provide the necessary amount of funds. let’s say there will be 2000  investors
OK! And then our racer simply pays out the prize money according to the obligations taken on?
robinzzon

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:15:13 PM

tell me, will there be any sports insurance on the base on the platform in case athletes cant continue their careers? Sport is pretty hard work!
polonium84

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:11:25 PM

How will the funds received from transactions made on the platform be spent?
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:14:22 PM

And how we can get profit if we will invest in sportsman? Or this just only charity? Investors must have profit.
gazman

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:23:01 PM

Will Globatalent create any of its infrastructure projects or conduct their tournaments to identify future stars?
momo

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:17:54 PM

I have heard that some of the collected money will be allocated to the co-founders. How much?
woodcoin

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:23:02 PM

Tell me plz, are there conditions available for Paralympic athletes on GLobatalent? They can achieve a lot, too!
app2endad

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:02:36 PM

I have heard that some of the collected money will be allocated to the co-founders. How much?
20% will be allocated to co-founders.
evergreensys

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:14:30 AM

Tell us more about how the talent developing program, which will be financed by Globatalent, will be created and developed?
matthewtalbot

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:26:53 AM

Where is the company registered? I heard that it’s not Europe, though it worked there.
sdfslei

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:39:16 AM

Globatalent is actively raising funds for its work. At the same time, I heard that there had been some well-known investors at the start. Can you tell us about them?
Gamelander

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:49:38 AM

Globatalent is actively raising funds for its work. At the same time, I heard that there had been some well-known investors at the start. Can you tell us about them?

yes, the first investors were really famous people from the sports industry

their trust serves as a proof for the projects’ quality

for example, ACB Professional Basketball Coach Ricard Casas Gurt, more than 27 years in the elite of professional sport
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: