Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:53:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICO ⚽ DECENTRALIZED SPORTS ⚽ Sport Blockchain Revolution  (Read 138991 times)
victornes

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 11:15:45 AM

I have been following the project for long and I associate my plans with it. I see that the team of creators is effectively raising funds and maintaining schedule – this demonstrates professionalism. Is the project suitable only for newbies? Or there are more possible options for professional use?

Novice athletes are likely to be wider presented than others. But there are no restrictions on participation of other athletes, because the conditions and the approach of GLobatalent can be used in different career situations – the market and the real work of the project will show everything.

OK! I would very much like the team not to slow down after the ICO and continue to work actively. After all, all investors will monitor the progress.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ggcript

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:44:32 AM

I have been following the project for long and I associate my plans with it. I see that the team of creators is effectively raising funds and maintaining schedule – this demonstrates professionalism. Is the project suitable only for newbies? Or there are more possible options for professional use?

Novice athletes are likely to be wider presented than others. But there are no restrictions on participation of other athletes, because the conditions and the approach of GLobatalent can be used in different career situations – the market and the real work of the project will show everything.

OK! I would very much like the team not to slow down after the ICO and continue to work actively. After all, all investors will monitor the progress.
You can see the plans and how everything is going in the road map + here you can find events for the near future: http://globatalent.com/events Do not forget about Twitter and the project’s blog, that regularly publish news.
victornes

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 12:00:40 PM

You can see the plans and how everything is going in the road map + here you can find events for the near future: http://globatalent.com/events Do not forget about Twitter and the project’s blog, that regularly publish news.
Excellent. Cause it is always a little disturbing when the ICO successfully ends and creators slow down)))
DanSmit

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:20:24 PM

Greetings . Expect you discover fairly resources to cultivate your business.
ggcript

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:22:58 PM

Excellent. Cause it is always a little disturbing when the ICO successfully ends and creators slow down)))

I don't see any reason for this – during all previous stages the team was very open and had a constant dialogue with investors. In addition, there are already started projects with Baskonia, for example. I think the main thing now is to implement plans: https://twitter.com/globatalent/status/1009506219617341440
victornes

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 01:00:26 PM

I don't see any reason for this – during all previous stages the team was very open and had a constant dialogue with investors. In addition, there are already started projects with Baskonia, for example. I think the main thing now is to implement plans: https://twitter.com/globatalent/status/1009506219617341440

Yes, I agree. I am glad that cryptocurrencies seem to have leveled off. How do you think, will this help the project?
polonium84

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:13:05 PM

What market share do the creators of Globatalent expect in the future? Any predictions?
pamallison

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:18:07 PM

Why should a platform be a more effective way to raise funds for an athlete than attracting a pool of private investors?
Taboo8614

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:21:27 PM

We are waiting for the final news on the results of the crowdsale and the performed work. Will there be any statement or review?
Veecker

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:18:20 PM

What are the plans of the developers for the project after the implementation of the roadmap? What is planned in terms of a strategy?
dinkiysharkr

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:38:17 AM

The project manifested itself very well, we should also not that the promises to launch the MVP and reach the sale goals were kept even in the current conditions which aren’t very good. How do creators themselves estimate the situation? Is there any info in this regard?
leholmes12

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:49:17 AM

The project manifested itself very well, we should also not that the promises to launch the MVP and reach the sale goals were kept even in the current conditions which aren’t very good. How do creators themselves estimate the situation? Is there any info in this regard?
Although the crowdsale isnt over yet, there’re estimations of the pre-sale: Bhardwaj, CEO of Globatalent said that “it was very important to let people invest in Globatalent. The success of the project is far beyond our expectations, more than $17 million are collected. Once we made WhitePaper available, we got more than 18000 subscribers”. Excellent results.
dinkiysharkr

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:00:34 AM

Although the crowdsale isnt over yet, there’re estimations of the pre-sale: Bhardwaj, CEO of Globatalent said that “it was very important to let people invest in Globatalent. The success of the project is far beyond our expectations, more than $17 million are collected. Once we made WhitePaper available, we got more than 18000 subscribers”. Excellent results.

Okay, very well! Did they manage to save the initial idea and ideals of the project?
leholmes12

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:10:05 AM

Okay, very well! Did they manage to save the initial idea and ideals of the project?
Absolutely! One of the reasons to create Globatalent was to bring equality to sport industry. They manage to save these values at the stage of investing in the project.
dinkiysharkr

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:23:54 AM

Absolutely! One of the reasons to create Globatalent was to bring equality to sport industry. They manage to save these values at the stage of investing in the project.

The list of the stars supporting the project is expanding constantly.. Who’s role is the most important?
leholmes12

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:33:57 AM

The list of the stars supporting the project is expanding constantly.. Who’s role is the most important?
All of them have important roles in their kinds of sports and profile directions…  In terms of popularity, we can mention Luis Suarez, Marc Bartra, Seung Woo-Lee, Splyce and Baskonia-Alaves Group. The beta version of the platform also attract a lot of attention and developing fast.
Frankie Risser

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:37:00 AM

I like your business! Flawless design, unbiased design, interesting design.
dinkiysharkr

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:52:01 AM

All of them have important roles in their kinds of sports and profile directions…  In terms of popularity, we can mention Luis Suarez, Marc Bartra, Seung Woo-Lee, Splyce and Baskonia-Alaves Group. The beta version of the platform also attract a lot of attention and developing fast.
Great! How soon will the token be listed on the exchange? It feels like not everyone will manage to invest at the crowdsale stage.
CAraBuss

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:13:08 AM

Is it already possible to get acquainted with the smart contract of the project? What has been done in this direction?
collenk

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:38:20 AM

What share of the funds collected will be spent on promotion of the product in the market? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: