Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:04:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BITS][Bitstar] POS v3 - Bitstar v2.5 now live on Barterdex exchange  (Read 3955 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kakalake

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:26:38 AM

Hello greetings

I put my coins in the official wallet and they just disappeared, that's what my wallet looks like.

https://imgur.com/a/sIMvU

what happened?Huh  Angry Angry Angry
Mark81

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:24:30 PM

Hello greetings

I put my coins in the official wallet and they just disappeared, that's what my wallet looks like.

what happened?Huh  Angry Angry Angry

Your coins are fine. Wallet is staking them and rewarding you with new coins. Coins will be available again after 120 blocks.
Bitstar_coin (OP)

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 05:21:10 PM

2018 Roadmap added to OP, more details will be added after the coin swap is completed

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
uninova

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:39:24 PM

Roadmap looks awesome, now it's good opportunity to buy cheap bits  Wink before Xs
cebonl

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:03:05 PM

Please get bits on coinexchange until the swap is arranged. I can already tell you that cryptopia will not work together with swap so we will be delisted on cryptopia soon so or will cryptopia ask btc again for adding
Namduc

Activity: 163

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:26:28 AM

When will the swap occur? Dev
I want to mine some of these coins.
Bitstar_coin (OP)

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 12:58:17 PM

When will the swap occur? Dev
I want to mine some of these coins.

As per OP, just after block 2145732

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Bitstar_coin (OP)

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 12:59:10 PM

Please get bits on coinexchange until the swap is arranged. I can already tell you that cryptopia will not work together with swap so we will be delisted on cryptopia soon so or will cryptopia ask btc again for adding

It is also on Yobit, we are looking at other exchanges also as current ones seem to have major customer service issues (including wallet maintinance)

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Fobos2017

Activity: 193

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:53:13 PM

So cryptopia will support the swap or not ? When not please write more details.
bgmania

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:51:13 AM

Happy New Year all!

I have some BITS from back in 2014. Are these coins still good, meaning was there some sort of swap coin at some point?

Bitstar_coin (OP)

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 10:26:52 AM

Happy New Year all!

I have some BITS from back in 2014. Are these coins still good, meaning was there some sort of swap coin at some point?

Yes they are still good and will still be good after the swap which is still pending, should be soon

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
uninova

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:48:13 PM

Maybe is it good idea for users to create support tickets for swap on Cryptopia ?
EtherCoin

Activity: 338
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:53:15 AM

Happy New Year all!

Yes they are still good and will still be good after the swap which is still pending, should be soon

Will be there a lite wallet? Can I send coins from Trex to the new wallet safely? And happy new year bitstardev + T3 - If Bitstar_coin = Bitstardev pls tell T3 to shoot me a message in SN slack or a PM around here - Thx.

Eth.
Bitstar_coin (OP)

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 12:30:13 PM

Happy New Year all!

Will be there a lite wallet? Can I send coins from Trex to the new wallet safely? And happy new year bitstardev + T3 - If Bitstar_coin = Bitstardev pls tell T3 to shoot me a message in SN slack or a PM around here - Thx.

Eth.

Yes, we're hoping to have that sometime this year, we're also working on a more modern front end for the main wallet.  and yes its probably safer to have them in your own (old wallet pre swap) wallet than on trex as they may not update their wallet, so this may mean your coins are stuck on the old chain.  We'll fire them a message so they know about this.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:33:55 PM

This weekend coming
Pool Huh
EtherCoin

Activity: 338
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:37:31 PM

Yes, we're hoping to have that sometime this year, we're also working on a more modern front end for the main wallet.

But your new wallet is still QT based? If so, having a nice GUI is gonna be difficult, I would recommend following the approach I had on Waves and strike a web client as lite wallet, very configurable and can look quite good.

and yes its probably safer to have them in your own (old wallet pre swap) wallet than on trex as they may not update their wallet, so this may mean your coins are stuck on the old chain.  We'll fire them a message so they know about this.

Thanks for that Smiley
Iraes78

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:04:19 PM

Dont really get it, bought a bunch of coins in cryptopia recently, I have to move them to the official wallet in order to not lose them or they will by ok in the cryptopia wallet? Thanks.
Bitstar_coin (OP)

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 09:03:22 AM

Yes, we're hoping to have that sometime this year, we're also working on a more modern front end for the main wallet.

But your new wallet is still QT based? If so, having a nice GUI is gonna be difficult, I would recommend following the approach I had on Waves and strike a web client as lite wallet, very configurable and can look quite good.

Thanks for that Smiley

Yes that is the plan in the works  @ web client Smiley

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Bitstar_coin (OP)

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 09:04:52 AM

Dont really get it, bought a bunch of coins in cryptopia recently, I have to move them to the official wallet in order to not lose them or they will by ok in the cryptopia wallet? Thanks.

It all depends on Cryptopia really and at the moment they are not doing very well on the customer service front.  The plan is to do a 1:1 swap, so they can just swap out the wallet and carry on, however after over 3 weeks they still havent responded to any communication from us or other members, that is the only reason I said it may be safer to keep them on your own wallet, that and you can stake and make more of course.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
CULTFRANCE16

Activity: 159

Leader - FR. Group of traders.

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:48:24 PM

Good news, Cryptopia is apparently updating the walllet for the HardFork.  Cool