Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:19:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BITS][Bitstar] POS v3 - Bitstar v2.5 now live on Barterdex exchange  (Read 3955 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gosselinbelli

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:48:44 AM

Project looks interesting. I will be looking out for more information, let's see another opinion giving to this project & how this project will turn out. Cheesy
honey0199

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:11:03 AM

This is a good project, but I would take extra consideration Roll Eyes
huycute10

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:19:50 PM

Interesting project for sure!!! Grin I'll take note of that
Bitstar_coin (OP)

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 02:55:58 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2018, 06:13:46 AM by Bitstar_coin

Hi dev, I have some coins in Cryptopia, I thought it would only take a few weeks to stop the return, but until when will I have to wait to be re-enabled and able to market? Has Bartedex removed the BITS pair? Have you tried contacting CryptoBridge? In my opinion with some improvements in interface and latency, it will be one of the best DEX in that year!

No we are still on Barterdex

I'll look into Cryptobridge as a few have recommended them now.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
boacw

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:06:44 PM

Has Bartedex removed the BITS pair?

Barterdex removed us because all of our traffic was on Poloniex, who then pump and dumped us along with a lot of other coins. 

Uh?!
BarterDEX just listed us a few weeks ago and have no incentive to delist us!
The former version (1.0.5-rc) still shows BITS.
Bitstar_coin (OP)

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 06:14:13 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2018, 07:09:48 AM by Bitstar_coin

Has Bartedex removed the BITS pair?

Barterdex removed us because all of our traffic was on Poloniex, who then pump and dumped us along with a lot of other coins.  

Uh?!
BarterDEX just listed us a few weeks ago and have no incentive to delist us!
The former version (1.0.5-rc) still shows BITS.

Sorry my mistake, for some reason I replied thinking of Bittrex! doh!  Post now edited

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
BitstarNinja

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:57:56 AM

How do you get the wallet from v2.0.0.1-g32a928e to the new V2.5 wallet if we cannot move the wallet.dat?
I dont see anywhere to export the private key from the v2.0 wallet, a quick little quide would be much appriciated if anyone knows how to do it? Smiley
Do you have many addresses?
Do you use Windows?
Do you use QT wallet?
Only bitstard?

Only 2 addresses on windows 10 and yes im using the windows wallet and only bitstarcoin.

With only 2 addresses, the easiest way is to go to the debug console and "dumpprivkey" for each address, then install new wallet and let sync, once done on new wallet go to debug console and "importprivkey"

Cheers for the help it worked like a charm, but now my problem is with the new wallet my total amount keeps changing with a couple of K`s BITS. If i open my old wallet it shows the correct amount of BITS i have in my wallet.

I still have some bits on Cryptopia, is there any chance that i can swap them? Or is this all in the hands of the dev team of Cryptopia?
Or can i transfer them to Barterdex, i have no idea what i should do, so I would like to know what is the best way to reclaim my Bits.
CULTFRANCE16

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

Leader - FR. Group of traders.

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:18:08 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2018, 11:31:02 AM by CULTFRANCE16

Cryptopia still not finished maintenance?

I don't know what goes on in the devs ' head, but they're also losing profits hindering our trade that way. Bits would have already generated Hundreds of thousands of dollars of volume in these months of maintenance.  Sad

Bitstar MarketPlace launch date's Unknown: www.bitstarcoin.com
CULTFRANCE16

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:36:23 AM

@Bitstar_coin So cryptopia want to be paid to correct your own mistake? It's true ?

That sounds like a joke, I'm losing patience... I'm going to have to sue them.  Sad

Bitstar_coin (OP)

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 12:03:06 PM

Cryptopia are having problems matching their balances, they have sent me a list to check which i've spot checked some addresses and all were perfect, so i've asked them to supply expected balances so I can check v1 explorer vs v2 block one amount vs what they have in their ledger.  If I don't hear back from them in the next few hours i'll chase up the email again.

In the mean time i'm going to write a script to check all of the addresses they sent v1 vs block 1 v2 explorer, and going to be contacting other exchanges.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Bitstar_coin (OP)

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 12:04:25 PM

@Bitstar_coin So cryptopia want to be paid to correct your own mistake? It's true ?

That sounds like a joke, I'm losing patience... I'm going to have to sue them.  Sad

From our messages they will want paying to keep the market open (they consider the fork a new coin), but they don't want payment to return any coins, I'm currently working with them in emails to sort their issues, they are just very slow replying unfortunatly.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
CULTFRANCE16

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:33:31 PM

Good... These guys don't even understand how fork works. We need a New Exchange (centralized) right now. But I'm still seriously considering taking down Cryptopia.

Rowane

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:04:53 PM

Well, guys, hello everyone, what's new with you? I look and see new people in our ranks, it's good
CULTFRANCE16

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:21:41 AM

I'll try to convince them to keep the trade active; But we have to elevate Bits to another level.  Smiley

Bitstar_coin (OP)

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 05:00:39 PM

I'll try to convince them to keep the trade active; But we have to elevate Bits to another level.  Smiley

Thanks CULTFRANCE16, I sent them another message with more information and they replied, but havent replied to my response to that yet.

Darthguyx reminded me about novaexchange, they had shut down our wallet and market for the swap, but they were closing down so we didn't check back in with them.  They now have new owners and the market appears to be re-enabled so I've emailed them to check if they are on the v1 or v2 chain, it should be fine anyway as their wallet should have been offline all of this time.  Will update if/when they reply.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Bitstar_coin (OP)

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 08:24:06 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 09:02:12 AM by Bitstar_coin

Just heard back from Nova exchange, they are on v1 wallet but as it has been offline all of this time there will be no swap conflict, they are now upgrading to the v2 wallet

Users have been saying there are some changes on cryptopia also, with their balance reflecting a swap, haven't heard back from the cryptopia wallets team yet, its good to see some movement though.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Bitstar_coin (OP)

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 08:34:42 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 09:58:57 AM by Bitstar_coin

Cryptopia have now replied, they have said deposit and withdrawals now work, market is also live once again

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
_tompin_

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:38:58 PM

That was long road with the upgrade but it ended with success!  Cool
CULTFRANCE16

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:37:28 PM

It's time to raise the level of the game. So we have the right to continue...   Smiley

LuboKMD

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:14:26 PM

Keep up progress now it's on 3 exchange. Community needs olso to grow. Peace
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: