Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:05:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New crypto poker project around the corner.  (Read 228 times)
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 42

nothing is impossible

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:49:26 PM

Hi guys,

There is a brand new crypto related poker project around the corner.

- their own online poker room running fully on their own token
- there will be a live event poker tour running on their token as well
- they will run a staking and backing deal project to support young talents to grow as a player
- a possibility to become a pro sponsored player to represent their brand
- own mining farm to keep adding more value to the tournaments
- 30% of monthly rake back goes back to the community
- welcome tournament series valued 50.000.000 tokens
-

Pre ICO will launch very soon. Get 4 times as much tokens as during the final ico stage.

And a never seen promo:
- 15.000.000 tokens bounty campaign
- And upto a maximum 150 WSOP 2018 main event packages will be distributed in 2 tournaments exclusively for pre ICO and ICO investors.

This is going to be huge!!!!!

Hit me in a PM to get on the hit list

Signature for rent. Your signature will be displayed an entire year in one of my threads that is visited 200+ times daily

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
baradfo

Activity: 232
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:29:26 PM

Is World Series of Poker going ICO now?! That would be a great breakout for them. Hopefully they have a good system in place for players and a good manager, I don't want to see this effed up. Also, PMd you for more information.
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:34:41 PM

No not WSOP is going ICO but we will organize 2 online tournaments for pre ICO and ICO investors for our token and we will add up to 150 WSOP 2018 main event packages.

We are a new crypto poker site and this will be one of our major welcome gifts

Signature for rent. Your signature will be displayed an entire year in one of my threads that is visited 200+ times daily
baradfo

Activity: 232
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:49:32 PM

No not WSOP is going ICO but we will organize 2 online tournaments for pre ICO and ICO investors for our token and we will add up to 150 WSOP 2018 main event packages.

OK, thanks for the clarification. Still would like to see what you have available. Do you have an ANN page yet on the Alt page? Do you have a site up yet that we can check out?
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:56:45 PM

OK, thanks for the clarification. Still would like to see what you have available. Do you have an ANN page yet on the Alt page? Do you have a site up yet that we can check out?

Keep an eye on the ANN page. Announcement will be made within next 24 hours. Finishing final things on the website as well. So its almost ready to be released.

8count

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:08:38 AM

Project sounds good. Love poker and you have some nice prizes available by the looks of it.
I will keep a eye out for more info and I'll have a look at your ANN page once it's up and running.
Feel free to PM me when the Ann page is running and PRE-ICO dates are confirmed.

stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:37:34 AM

at first i thought the world series of poker is going ICO, got too excited.
But none the less, project sounds promising. At least as of now.

- own mining farm to keep adding more value to the tournaments
- welcome tournament series valued 50.000.000
And a never seen promo:
- 15.000.000 tokens bounty campaign
- And upto a maximum 150 WSOP 2018 main event packages will be distributed in 2 tournaments exclusively for pre ICO and ICO investors.
I see you've done big investments, very excited to see the ANN page up and running. 24 hours eh? I will be waiting or might shoot you a PM
goneapesh1t

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:00:32 PM

This site going run PLO games ?
How do I get staked in the PLO games ?
I would suggest using another incentive rather Rakeback offers  / deals.  Rakeback deals are a magnet for poker bots and having bots on your site is  terrible PR . Why not just keep the rake at a minimum instead ? Players will appreciate it much more IMO. Good luck with your venture

wattson

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:48:23 PM

Prima facie it looks like just another poker site that mushroomed up nowadays. I have few questions for you;

1) How you will eliminate the cheating through player colluding at the same time maintaining anonymity.  Apart from verifying documents whats your solution because in crypto world document verification is a joke especially in gambling arena.

2) What is the process of randomization of the deck? I hope it's not based on some rigged number generator.

3) How do I know while playing on your platform I am not against any pre-programmed bot or even worse against one of your employee who is able to see my whole cards?

Eagerly waiting for your response. Roll Eyes
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:02:01 PM

Prima facie it looks like just another poker site that mushroomed up nowadays. I have few questions for you;

1) How you will eliminate the cheating through player colluding at the same time maintaining anonymity.  Apart from verifying documents whats your solution because in crypto world document verification is a joke especially in gambling arena.

2) What is the process of randomization of the deck? I hope it's not based on some rigged number generator.

3) How do I know while playing on your platform I am not against any pre-programmed bot or even worse against one of your employee who is able to see my whole cards?

Eagerly waiting for your response. Roll Eyes

1) We have a special algorithm running on our system that can track bot activity or players colluding. We will also open a topic in our upcoming forum where people can post suspicious actions and it will be looked at ASAP. If we find cheating players or bots they will get excluded emmidiatelly and their balances go into a freeroll pot.

2)Our Random Number Generator (RNG) in the system is based on system provided high security crypto functions and random hardware data. With already available protected sequence of random numbers, we additionally employ an original algorithm to generate a random number based on several random numbers of initial order.To generate random numbers we use the SIMD-oriented Fast Mersenne Twister pseudo- random numbers algorithm. Truly random data is used as a initialization vector. Random data initialization is done periodically which exclude any result prediction. Also we use hardware RNG like Quantis.
Our RNG system will be hosted on an external server linked to our software and we will have no access to the RNG system. It will be monitored and audited by a third party service that has no financial benefits in our project.
Our future goal is to run our RNG system on smart contracts and be fully verifiable and transparent on the blockchain.

3) All the persons that join our team are friends that we fully trust 100% And Me and my Friend tony that are the owners of this project are fully visible on Facebook with our profiles that are active for years already. We are no hidden owners. And we invested almost 500.000$ to set up this project. So we aren't planning to screw everyone and ruin our reputation.

BTW our thread is live in the token ANN section or visit our website www.quadspoker.com

QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:10:32 PM

This site going run PLO games ?
How do I get staked in the PLO games ?
I would suggest using another incentive rather Rakeback offers  / deals.  Rakeback deals are a magnet for poker bots and having bots on your site is  terrible PR . Why not just keep the rake at a minimum instead ? Players will appreciate it much more IMO. Good luck with your venture

this site is going to run all different kind of games.
After you will have read our white paper you will find out that we have an alternative rakeback system. We don't turn out cash bonuses or rakeback % doesn't increase the more you play.
We want to put everyone on an equal level. Every month 30% of our rake and tournament fees will return back to the community through big prize pool freerolls, bad beat bonuses, our affiliate system that will be introduced, tournaments with a surprise top up reward like for example seats at live major events.

check our ANN in the ANN token section or visit our website www.quadspoker.com

QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:31:20 PM

Is World Series of Poker going ICO now?! That would be a great breakout for them. Hopefully they have a good system in place for players and a good manager, I don't want to see this effed up. Also, PMd you for more information.

Our ANN is in ANN token section. or go to our website www.quadspoker.com

MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:33:28 PM

Why use an ICO instead of simply using another cryptocurrency? I don't think you will get many players because of this. Unless you are offering redemption of these tokens for a set value, it is going to be quite a hassle to cash out any meaningful value from from this website.
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:44:15 PM

Why use an ICO instead of simply using another cryptocurrency? I don't think you will get many players because of this. Unless you are offering redemption of these tokens for a set value, it is going to be quite a hassle to cash out any meaningful value from from this website.

If you read the white paper you will maybe understand.

Our token will be listed on external exchanges at the time our poker room launches. After the pre ICO and ICO players can only purchase tokens on those exchanges to participate in our games.

Yes indeed our room will run on our own token. So deposits and withdrawals will happen in our token. Withdraw happens in minutes and selling your token on the public exchange will be able in minutes as well.

because of using our own token as exclusive deposit option we create a nice opportunity for investors as well. Because new players and players that need to reload can only purchase from holders on public exchanges what will push up the price.

But by running a room on our own crypto currency doesn't mean you will only be able to win prizes in our currency. We also have our own mining farm in South Africa. 50% of those mining profits go towards prize pools, 30% of the raised ETH funds will go towards prize pools and we offer tournaments where you can win seats in major live events such as WSOP, EPT, ...

Have you seen a room before where you can deposit in a token and can win ETH , BTC and even seats in major live events.

Feel free to check out our ANN in the token ANN section or visit our site www.quadspoker.com

Zero_Cloo

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:46:29 PM

What software will you be using? Your website has a screenshot of WPN software. But it also says you will have mixed games and OFC, which WPN doesn't support.

What are you going to do to get players? As you may have noticed, acquiring critical mass for a poker site is extremely difficult even if using a currency most people think they understand.
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1491

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 07:56:42 PM

I’ve been a regular poker player for quite a few years now. I’ve been onto your website and been reading the white paper as well. In principle, it sounds good, but your success will come down to the amount of traffic you are able to attract.

I have one question: will I be able to use Holdem Manager or Poker Tracker on your site?

QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:06:38 PM

What software will you be using? Your website has a screenshot of WPN software. But it also says you will have mixed games and OFC, which WPN doesn't support.

What are you going to do to get players? As you may have noticed, acquiring critical mass for a poker site is extremely difficult even if using a currency most people think they understand.

We have an agreement with www.evenbetgaming.com as our software provider. They can add every requested game and we asked them to add several extra games such as mixed games and open face Chinese.

Our biggest strengths to attract players are
- our unique rakeback system. we step away of the traditional rakeback system that benefits high volume players and sharks the most. We collect all rake and every month 30% of our collected rake flows back to the community in several ways such as extra attractive freerolls, live event package as additional prizes,.... In this way we make it more attractive again for the traditional player.
- We will also be the first crypto related project that will not only offer an online room. But we also will organize our own crypto based live events where players can win QPT tokens, ETH and BTC. We will also have our own staking and backing forum which is a million $ business on itself within the poker world, we will have our professional poker team, we will reward talented players with a semi or full pro contract for 12 months with the possibility to expand the period.
- By running our own ETH mining farm in South Africa we will be able to add extra ETH prizes on a monthly basis. 50% of the monthly mining earnings go to tournaments and other 50% will be used to expand the mining power to increase returns. So we can keep offering attractive games which will definitely attract players to buy QPT tokens and join our games.

To attract a lot of investors/players in the beginning of our project we launch our WSOP bonus. Depending on the amount of tokens sold during pre-ICO and ICO token sale we will organize 2 events where we give up to 150 WSOP 2018 main event packages. This 2 tournaments will be exclusively available for investors during pre-ico and ICO

QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:13:44 PM

I’ve been a regular poker player for quite a few years now. I’ve been onto your website and been reading the white paper as well. In principle, it sounds good, but your success will come down to the amount of traffic you are able to attract.

I have one question: will I be able to use Holdem Manager or Poker Tracker on your site?

Principally we will not allow to use any software such as holder manager and poker tracker. One of our intentions is to get online poker back to its basics like in the early days when everyone just played by following his feelings. Our opinion is that all these softwares ruined a lot in online poker.
A poker sites traffic mostly depend on recreational players and by excluding the 'help' software we will be able to attract a lot more recreational players and bring back the fun in Poker.

I personally played on pokerstars for several years mostly low and medium stakes. I had a period a played the ft of the 10.5$ super ko 5 times in 2 weeks, won the 4.4$ pko, 3th in the 109$ pko turbo, etc without using any of this softwares and just depended on my own skills and feelings. And to be honest it gives you a rush and a boost if you achieve such nice results without using any software.

QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:15:39 PM

follow our official ANN

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2658585.msg27100134#msg27100134

Bounty campaign on our site will be posted in a thread as well within next 24 hours

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: