Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:09:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next big thing? More worth than bitcoin?  (Read 176 times)
JoinCoins (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:54:44 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2017, 06:12:56 PM by JoinCoins

A friend told me very excited about this coin: https://onegram.org/

"OneGram uses blockchain technology to create a new kind of cryptocurrency, where each coin is backed by one gram of gold at launch.
Each OneGram transaction generates a small fee. Unlike other cryptocurrencies, in OneGram, this fee is reinvested (net of admin costs)
 to buy more gold and increase the amount of gold that backs each token."

Total supply 12Million, pre-mined.

There are news about cooperation with a 20billion dollar firm and using this coin for payment at Expo 2020 in Dubai.

Soon its gonna get listed on exchanges etc on june 2018. 3 coins cost 400$.

What do you think about this coin? Could this with high possiblity go to the moon ?
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:57:35 PM

Clickbait title.
Gold is old and heavily controlled.
Pegging coins is unecessary and even counter intuitive.
Onegram is a shitcoin since it's a token/ICO. So no.

Not your keys, not your coins!
cryptonoob312

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:42:39 PM

Agree with speaker above. I think there will be nothing else like bitcoin. Maybe Ethereum could be the successor, but that's all. So, yes, it's definitely a clickbate. Now almost every project claims to be something big.
JanEmil

Activity: 2310
Merit: 668

Community management 24/7 for hire

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 05:46:46 PM

Why make things complicated.

If I need gold I just buy some.

No need to risk trusting some one else holding. Could be scammers or could get stolen. So much risk for nothing.

LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:16:51 PM

No new coin will not be better than bitcoin. This post is only fake in which no one will come. Onegram has not any potencial so it is investment without profit
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:23:11 PM

"OneGram uses blockchain technology to create a new kind of cryptocurrency, where each coin is backed by one gram of gold at launch.
Each OneGram transaction generates a small fee. Unlike other cryptocurrencies, in OneGram, this fee is reinvested (net of admin costs)

There are news about cooperation with a 20billion dollar firm and using this coin for payment at Expo 2020 in Dubai.

What do you thing about this coin? Could this with high possiblity go to the moon and even higher than btc?

None can say anthing on this. Let this get launched first. Seems to be a unique project combining gold with a new crypto currency increasing value using gold. Need to read out the project details. Let it be anything as of now. So many coins have come up so far with unique projects conquering the market. They still on their way to reach its mother crypto bitcoin. 2018 is said to be for altcoins. Lets see what coins are going to rule the crypto market. Bitcoin is expected to go more than $30 in 2018. Lets see.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:27:51 PM

Nice going with the shitcoins, but, if I wanted gold, I'd just buy gold. This is counterintuitive in the crypto world.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:29:38 PM

That isn't gonna work. The main advantage of crypto is that it's track record is immutable and doesn't need a tangible asset to back it up. If you go back to gold... it's pretty pointless. You are still hoping that your crypto is backed by someone else holding whatever amount of gold somewhere... it's nonsense.

I don't see many "next big things". Well we have one every so often, but none of them with the strong fundamentals a real gamechanger would have. As of right now I can't really say im looking forward to any exciting new project except iamnotback's project hopefully somewhere in 2018 we'll see something.
K0korap

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 06:36:08 PM

I don't think that there will be something aside from bitcoin. If there is, it will be a totally separate crypto that is not convertible to bitcoin. in the trade right now, bitcoin will be very improbable to replace since it already offers the flexibility and universality of the currency.

Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:38:01 PM

The simple fact that a newbie named "JoinCoins" appears to praise the alleged virtues of a shitcoin makes him more than suspicious. In fact, it happens as when MacAfee promotes some of its "wonderful" shitcoins: instead of doing them a favor, it hurts them. So if at some point I came across a promotion to acquire this coin, I will know that it is the first option that I should discard.
LukaIII

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:39:06 PM

i think something like that allready exsist
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 06:41:03 PM

hello guys, it simple to choose next big coin after bitcoin. Look at the coinmarketcap first 10-20 coins. Almost all of them are the platforms. So you can choose a good platform and invest in it. In one or 2 years you will not regret about it...I think Eth and Dash will go most popular next year.

~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:42:56 PM

All gold backed coins are not worth more than simply gold and onegram is also such coin whose total gold holding is quite unknown and can't be verified but they have lots onegram coin to sell.

Don't know why people keep investing in such coins rather than simply buying gold if they think it can be big thing in future. Grin

Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:48:04 PM

the competitiveness is on and in my opinion to be rich it does not demand to invest in a big thing on a coin that would worth 400 dollars there are many people who made a lot of money by investing in alts that worth less than 50 dollars.
JoinCoins (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:52:23 PM

the competitiveness is on and in my opinion to be rich it does not demand to invest in a big thing on a coin that would worth 400 dollars there are many people who made a lot of money by investing in alts that worth less than 50 dollars.
yes thats what i told my friend aswell and should not be sad that i prefer that strategy haha. i also like to split rather these 400 in 10 equal parts and go with some undervalued promising pennycoins.
thanks so far for your thoughts mates!
Saif Mughal

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:02:21 PM

Im not damn sure ETH may be next big worthy coin
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:06:54 PM

Good marketing. You're shitcoin ICO is not going to go anywhere. I don't see how anyone listens to these types of posts which are more offensive than airdrop coins. But the mods here don't give two fucks about ICO's anymore, since they are involved in a good portion of them. That's why you see the Token section quickly became a new ERC20 ICO page then filtering the airdrop (giveaway) coins in that section.

In short, fuck the BTT mods. Moderate posts like this, not some of the more legitimate airdropcoins.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:14:00 PM

I think it's just another good-looking scam
JoinCoins (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:22:27 PM

Good marketing. You're shitcoin ICO is not going to go anywhere. I don't see how anyone listens to these types of posts which are more offensive than airdrop coins. But the mods here don't give two fucks about ICO's anymore, since they are involved in a good portion of them. That's why you see the Token section quickly became a new ERC20 ICO page then filtering the airdrop (giveaway) coins in that section.

In short, fuck the BTT mods. Moderate posts like this, not some of the more legitimate airdropcoins.
haha come on chill out man. everybody tries to be friendly so do it so the same mg.
habaratbu

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:52:31 PM

What do you think about this coin? Could this with high possiblity go to the moon ?
Looks like a total shitcoin,pre-mined? 2020 expo from dubai? hilarious joke mate.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: