Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:43:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FREE IGNIS and NXT  (Read 127 times)
Xie89 (OP)

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:50:31 PM

Awaiting the snapshot and free IGNIS airdrop here, looking forward to it!

Only one question; I would expect a big rise since I think it's a very good deal you're getting (2:1 ratio free IGNIS). Instead it's dropping already for 2 days, exactly the opposite of what I would expect. I don't mind, I bought it at about $0,40, it just makes me curious as of why, I would want to get in on this..

Any thoughts?
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 06:14:43 PM

A lot traders anticipated on the rise and always planned to sell before ignis. The rise was a certainty, the price of ignis is not. Dont fall for the iou tokens. Ignis pricecharts now mean nothing.
manoj6233

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:26:44 PM

The other half of the IGNIS coin supply was partially used by Jelurida to conduct a successful IGNIS Token Sale over a period of three months collecting 167 M NXT, which were partially converted to fiat, Bitcoin, and Ardor. As of the end of the token sale, the total proceeds were over $15 000 000. These funds will be used for the further development, maintenance, advancement and world-wide promotion of the Nxt and Ardor blockchain platforms, as well as protecting the intellectual property of the code base.
Xie89 (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:52:32 PM

Thanks for the answers!

What would you estimate in prices (in $) for both IGNIS and NXT around middle/end of January?
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:06:26 PM

A lot traders anticipated on the rise and always planned to sell before ignis. The rise was a certainty, the price of ignis is not. Dont fall for the iou tokens. Ignis pricecharts now mean nothing.
NXT price was over hyped by few whales and it stops pumping when those whales make their exits which followed by panic sell from newbie traders who have bought NXT at peak prices.

NXT was bought for quick profit before rather than to get free IGNIS airdrop.

mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:13:40 PM

I expect the price of NXT to start dumping, I just don't understand why the team strucutred the token dostribution this way, because there was ICO token sale and this huge amount of tokens will be distributed throught Airdrops
Hannibalis

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:48:19 PM

Thanks for the answers!

What would you estimate in prices (in $) for both IGNIS and NXT around middle/end of January?

I don't know about IGNIS but i'm expecting NXT holders to sell after the airdrop and the profit they made with NXT itself. So NXT price will drop for the short period after the airdrop.

B E L U G A  P A Y  || The first Complete Mobile POS System || [ ICO 1st Mar 2018 ]
     Visa & Mastercard Certified     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Medium
Xie89 (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:51:00 PM

Me too but I think it won't drop beyond $0.75-80. I'm hoping on it being back around $1.80 2 months later.

IGNIS no idea! But I read some people estimating $3-4. That would be a party!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: