Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:46:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins under $1 to HODL till December 2018.  (Read 1187 times)
ahihi.2020

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 08:42:31 PM

I think bitcoin white is good to hold
habaratbu

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:46:25 PM

ADA is the only coin i will hold for long if i were you the others are just a waste of your money,dogecoin specially is a shitcoin that will never have any future development.

JoinCoins

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:22:10 AM

ADA is the only coin i will hold for long if i were you the others are just a waste of your money,dogecoin specially is a shitcoin that will never have any future development.
yep doge is for the fun
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 4942

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:31:55 AM

Since more and more people are getting to know about cryptocurrencies, i can't wait to se what will happen in the crypto markets in 2018. I want to talk about coins to hold through out 2018, till December ending. I am not into pump and damp coins.

Below is my list. Tell me which coins under $1 you will hold till the end of 2018. For me personally, I think investing $1000 each into these coins will bring a good ROI. I will want to check this thread next year by this time, so i will include there current prices, just to compare by the end of 2018.

Of course i am not an investment adviser. Full disclosure I hold these coins for a long term.

Cardano (Ada): currently at $0.4
Burst: currently at $0.063
Digibyte: currently at $0.065
Dogecoin: currently at $0.008
Bytecoin: currently at $0.063
Siacoin: currently at $0.028

Your list sucks at least 2 are gonna drop and at least one is a complete scam. Investing 1K in each will get you much less than is you keep it in BTC except for possibly 2 of those coins.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Mr.cryptos

Activity: 322
Merit: 119

BEST BOUNTY MANAGEMENT. 10+ BOUNTIES MANAGED

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 01:36:59 AM

Since more and more people are getting to know about cryptocurrencies, i can't wait to se what will happen in the crypto markets in 2018. I want to talk about coins to hold through out 2018, till December ending. I am not into pump and damp coins.

Below is my list. Tell me which coins under $1 you will hold till the end of 2018. For me personally, I think investing $1000 each into these coins will bring a good ROI. I will want to check this thread next year by this time, so i will include there current prices, just to compare by the end of 2018.

Of course i am not an investment adviser. Full disclosure I hold these coins for a long term.

Your list sucks at least 2 are gonna drop and at least one is a complete scam. Investing 1K in each will get you much less than is you keep it in BTC except for possibly 2 of those coins.
which are the 2 coins?

shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:38:05 AM

Don't forget to add TRX in this one. I am telling you, TRON will boom if you'll just hodl it for many years I think. Just try and do that and probably I can say that you could be a TRX millionaire by this.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
harpazo777

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:45:11 AM

stay away from alt coins that have billions and billions of supply. People think these coins will go to like $300 a coin. GTFO
nambunamba

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:12:12 AM

best coin in my mind right now is prl. prl already increasing drastically its more than 1000% . there is a opportunity here. the value is 0.5 right now and i believe few month it will be 1 usd soon.

xlm stelar lumens is a bew bitcoin in my opinion . it had a good project and faster disburstment

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
sic_null

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:23:37 AM

BLUE - I like what they are trying to do by calling out potential scams and shady practices. I do however feel they need to set stricter guidelines as what counts as a scam. They called out TRX due to stop trade function in their code but it's obviously needed if they plan on doing a token swap in the future.

ADA- Lots of hype. I'm in it just for that.

XLM - I like what they're doing with micro payments.

Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:37:58 AM

Those coins have undervalued by some investors that's why it's price won't go far. Even though isn't recognized by the community but since it have a transactions happening in the market, a big chance it will boom and you've gonna earned big money from that. Much more if you hold a lot of coins. You just continue of what you have doing mate, because it surely you'll be heading into far-just be patience.
BabyFacedGuy

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:38:23 AM

I like SIA the most, could become something serious
Hammonds

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:44:35 AM

In china, 2018 is year of the doge  Roll Eyes
if that's true then is this a good chance to buy then hold the doge? does it just need to hold?
I think if that happens then many people will start pumping doge.
abeke

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:46:48 AM

Oyster Pearl PRL is the only coin I think that will give me good future hopefully. I got it from a signature bounty campaign so as I watch over the continuous price increase of the said  coin it has made me smile because I know that my. Future would be good with Crypto-Currency so I'm gonna hold it as long as I could.
I have been looking into PRL lately, i agree is a good hold.

I've received some PRL during airdrop. Market cap looks pretty amazing. More is coming is 2018 just hodl you tokens. Once it hits big exchanges it will explode.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:57:15 AM

Stop looking at the decimal points. Whether a coin is trading at $0.001 or $1000 has no bearing on its ability to rise in price. There are no board lots and you can buy fractions of coins to the 18th decimal place. Market Cap is a much better indicator of upward limits on a price rise.

dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 02:59:05 AM

many coin I guest can be to the moon until December 2018.

the new comers like

1.INS Ecosystem
2. Latium
3. Crypterium

and the others like Soma (SCT), Worldcore (WRC) can be Jumping High too.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798

homt.net

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 02:59:30 AM

There are actually thousands of coin whose price is under $1, price doesn't matter in crypto if there is huge supply of coin than its price will never get too high for example doge. It is quite old coin but still struggling to get over 1 cent.

Same goes for many other coins and tokens which are high in supply but demand for them is really low.

Your crypto price analysis is most viable one among others that is very realistic. Price is a function of demand and supply thus if the supply is greater than demand there's a likelihood that the price will decrease. A long supply curve is a determinant of a decrease price function. These are simple laws of basic economics. This economic relationship is what is creating the impact in the cryptocurrencies market. Thanks

HOMT