Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:33:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins under $1 to HODL till December 2018.  (Read 1187 times)
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:36:42 PM

I have a small bag of Cardano but non of the others. Others under one dollar that I hold and hope they do hit one dollar are COB, COSS and i also bought a small bag of BITDEGREE and have a decent bag of BITCLAVE which sold out in minutes in its ICO and was ten cents ICO PRICE. I hope to collect more of these coins over the first quarter of 2018 in a big way by doing jobs and also buying up and hoping end of 2018 to be able to have a decent nest egg of some sorts, let's see what time will tell.
Cardano I bought when it was in hike movement but suddenly it dropped, right now I am in the loss but I hope in future it will grow up. Apart from this coin the best coin below $1 is NEM right now this is near $0.8 but if you buy and keep it for a couple of months, you can make a good profit. And what other coins you are telling I am aware of these coins.
compaqrt

Activity: 235
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:37:42 PM

hi someone please tell me how i can hold prl and rhoc ? there is a wallet for these coins or i just buy it from an exchange site ?
LukaIII

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:37:00 PM

viberate has a nice potential, you can read more about it here: https://www.viberate.io/
spinosaurus

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:41:14 PM

IntenseCoin
Odora

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:42:56 PM

Oyster Pearl PRL is the only coin I think that will give me good future hopefully. I got it from a signature bounty campaign so as I watch over the continuous price increase of the said  coin it has made me smile because I know that my. Future would be good with Crypto-Currency so I'm gonna hold it as long as I could.
lucky you, I sold all my 13,000 PRL (Oyster Pearl) at the price of $0.04/ PRL in November , and now in December the price is $0.7/ PRL, hold it until the price is very high,
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:47:05 PM

Since more and more people are getting to know about cryptocurrencies, i can't wait to se what will happen in the crypto markets in 2018. I want to talk about coins to hold through out 2018, till December ending. I am not into pump and damp coins.

Below is my list. Tell me which coins under $1 you will hold till the end of 2018. For me personally, I think investing $1000 each into these coins will bring a good ROI. I will want to check this thread next year by this time, so i will include there current prices, just to compare by the end of 2018.

Of course i am not an investment adviser. Full disclosure I hold these coins for a long term.

Cardano (Ada): currently at $0.4
Burst: currently at $0.063
Digibyte: currently at $0.065
Dogecoin: currently at $0.008
Bytecoin: currently at $0.063
Siacoin: currently at $0.028

I have to say that you have an excellent portfolio. These are actually the coins which one could hold for and aspire them to grow strong in future. I would have added ripple to the list but it has already crossed the dollar mark. Another addition I would make in it is the TRX coin or TRON.
Oyster Pearl PRL is the only coin I think that will give me good future hopefully. I got it from a signature bounty campaign so as I watch over the continuous price increase of the said  coin it has made me smile because I know that my. Future would be good with Crypto-Currency so I'm gonna hold it as long as I could.
PRL isn't something I would bid for the price raise which it experience was due to an accident. Hackers placed some fake orders when of this coin when they hacked Ether delta and the very next day it got listed on KUcoin where people bought it thinking it will moon. Soon they realized that they made a mistake and the price fell a bit but then it stabilized after the people who bought it expensive refused to sell. There is nothing interesting in the project as of now.
abvhiael

Activity: 722
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:04:13 PM

Thanks for the thread is could not agree even more on cardano this altcoin seems to have a lot of traction among the crypto mases but do you really think that dogecoin is a good investment ?
ramini

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

ICO Starting on 1st of April

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:08:49 PM

Many altcoins are very affordable todayin the market. But the thing is, will they even make it on the 3rd querter in 2018? Some are even here few years back but still struggling to rise up. I still hope for the best on litcoin, ripple, and probably oyster pearl. My friend has been holding PRL few months now and the result is very amazing. I might as well join him.

ramini

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

ICO Starting on 1st of April

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:13:20 PM

Thanks for the thread is could not agree even more on cardano this altcoin seems to have a lot of traction among the crypto mases but do you really think that dogecoin is a good investment ?
I do not see so much potential on dogecoin. How old is dogecoin? Still it having hard time to reach a penny. How about Electronium? I heard so much about it on the threads on social media. Will it also add on your lists? I do not own a single of it but it sounds good to them.

Zarbout

Activity: 168

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:46:29 PM

Why holding old altcoins that already mooned over and over. I prefer to hold new altcoins with bigger potential to grow the next year.

Ru1016

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:59:33 PM

what are everyone's thoughts on BitShares?  Still under 1$ and from what I can gather people either love it or hate it
Borin

Activity: 260
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:19:38 PM

I have 90% into VIBE (not viberate), they should have a  few big updates in half of january and february. ALso I put few bucks into autorship, this is quite dangerous project which can die... but now is soo cheap ö
Adeakin

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:24:05 PM

Could I ask experienced users, which in their opinion, Alta will be able to fire in 2018?
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:38:03 PM

Just holding Cardano would be enough already to give splendid returns. But with the other altcoins you will have even more profits. With $1000 on each of these coins your future is ensured.

CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 08:50:06 PM

Such fun (pun intended) that Doge keeps popping up.
It's as if you throw your fiat away like a ball and it keeps bringing it back Smiley

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
Adeakin

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:12:02 PM

And the rest of the masters, what types? : D
yura888

Activity: 364

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:15:57 PM

Since more and more people are getting to know about cryptocurrencies, i can't wait to se what will happen in the crypto markets in 2018. I want to talk about coins to hold through out 2018, till December ending. I am not into pump and damp coins.

Below is my list. Tell me which coins under $1 you will hold till the end of 2018. For me personally, I think investing $1000 each into these coins will bring a good ROI. I will want to check this thread next year by this time, so i will include there current prices, just to compare by the end of 2018.

Of course i am not an investment adviser. Full disclosure I hold these coins for a long term.

Not a bad list of coins, but it's interesting to know why you chose the exact same coins, because there are a lot of them, in my opinion there are more interesting coins.

Albeagle

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:16:40 PM

I have all the coins you mentioned here, I am going to hold them for a long time .
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:21:13 PM

Cardano seems growing with a high potential gaining a good market. The same will continue to happen even with the falling year, apart from this I believe more ico projects will come up with better results on their ico, letting the cryptocurrency users benefit through holding for an year from now.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
realsmans

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:29:39 PM

You need to watch capitalization, not price. Because it will not grow without reasons, if it just cost 0.065. And of course what kind of project is that.

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: