Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:47:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is going to crash again?  (Read 744 times)
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:17:10 AM

I see such questions almost every day.
There has been a lot of thinking that bitcoin has come to the end of the road and that it will soon fall.
But, bitcoin continues to grow steadily every day.
After a bit more pressure on the sale for the holidays, I think we can expect the big bitcoin growth in January.
I don't worry about bitcoin.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Tambu

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 11:18:11 AM

Hi,

It seems BTC is going to crash again. When compare the btc charts in the last several years, it is common to crash in late Dec and January. Is that happening again? According to the price action, btc dump possible at this time. Keep watch btc.

Holidays is realy critical because there are many holders sell their btc.
After holiday price of btc will rise again.

MONARCH  |  THE COMPLETE CRYPTO SOLUTION  |  Private Sale is LIVE!
▬▬  "Be your own KING"  |  PRE-SALE: JUNE 15, 2018  ▬▬▬▬▬
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:36:05 AM

Bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrency. It is autonomous in nature, anyone can invest in it. Because of this feature investors from all over the world invested in bitcoin in large amount. Bitcoins supply is limited in number. So when such a high demand faces such limited supply, obviously price and volatility increases. Bitcoin price will come down but will not crash. Such corrections are expected in any currency. Bitcoin has travelled from $7000 to $19000 in just 20+ days. Now bitcoin investors are accumulating their profits. Once this process will get over the same investors starts buying again.
betMaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:48:43 AM

There are no signs of a near crash for bitcoin. Many people said that's the beginning of the end for bitcoin when it dropped 2k last weak. I don't see how it's crashing when the price is stable around 13.500 $ while other currencies are struggling to surpass 1$!
Bitcoin still got a long way to go and it still growing.
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:54:00 AM

As per Bitcoin's market value history, it is being observed to go down between December to January, and we all know the fact that it is holiday season, were people spend a lot of things for gifts, foods, and anything related or needed for Christmas and New Years eve celebration. It is widely possible that Bitcoin holders probably dumped their coins by converting it to cash or being used as payment for the thing they bought online. We could also consider that those dumped coins are gains from their whole year holding. After all, even there is a down slide happening to its market price, it's not really that gradual and gives us the opportunity to replenish coins which is a good start for next year investment plan.
Layonk

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:56:30 AM

Hi,

It seems BTC is going to crash again. When compare the btc charts in the last several years, it is common to crash in late Dec and January. Is that happening again? According to the price action, btc dump possible at this time. Keep watch btc.

Yes, its going to crash again. Do you why its happen again this end of the year?
Its simple, big investor sell very much bitcoin to fiat and consider to celebrate new year with no trading. Then newbie going to do panic sell and then price crash.
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:23:12 AM

why it crashes whats the problem? It's a bitcoin to use around the world and try it so it does not work for it anyway, But for me, I'm hoping that the bitcoin's price will decrease now so it's better to buy a lot and hold it because I'm going to ruin you you will not buy it for sure you will not even earn when you are afraid and you are not risky as you do.

btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:35:39 AM

Do you have any evidences? Why do you think so. You can not just say that something will happen without that. Please give us more information and we can discuss)
I agree with you. He should not just assume anything he want. Evidences are necessary along with the information shared.

yhan2x

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:07:48 AM

if bitcoin will crash again, hold it and watching the price of bitcoin if they are already recover from the fork.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:29:26 AM

yes, this is normal every year end and january. so we need not worry. until now has not found a solution to remain stable, especially at the end of the year and january.
i'm sure, btc will be able to deal with the problem.

senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:46:00 AM

Bitcoin for more than ten days has rolled back after the storm of a mark of $ 20,000, and if it has not fallen below today than it is at the moment, it will not drop more. It is most likely that after the holidays it will again rise in price. We wish him luck in this coming year.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:48:13 AM

I don not think another crash will occur this 2018. The price won't go so much low to the point that bitcoins are no longer profitable anymore. I guess a price crash is in effect but the whole system of bitcoins crashing is very unlikely to happen this 2018. This is just a gut feeling. I don't really have supporting evidences behind my claims.

venkateshbk9535

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:50:07 AM

i think now bitcoin is never crash because now bitcoin technology is improved more now. and bitcoin price also raised so much. that's why.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:55:53 AM

I don't think so it will crash again. Because demand is increasing day by day and lots of new people is coming and have interest/trust in btc. We can not underestimate bitcoin because it can bounce back any time. It would not give you time to buy even you couldn't decide that time my advice is to have faith in bitcoin. I think now holidays are over and demand will increase again so it will help to boost up the btc market again.

caloy06

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:02:58 AM

I think how bitcoin crash and if crash again maybe he will come back soon for those who want to buy and get to the losers and investigate their investments.Imposoble will also crash the bitcoin because its value goes up to a million. It's also a lot and it's a great deal of support and participation to earn their extra income.
kallen11

Activity: 95
Merit: 11

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:09:00 AM

yeah bitcoin value has been decrease but wait a few months it will rise and this 2018 bitcoin will rock

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
3kpk3

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:13:32 AM

i think now bitcoin is never crash because now bitcoin technology is improved more now. and bitcoin price also raised so much. that's why.
This is a very silly point and I don't think you understand how the crypto world works buddy. There is always a chance that bitcoin can crash, but I don't think this will happen anytime in the near future. My prediction is that bitcoin will continue to rise back up in the short term and will reach 25k by the middle of 2018 and then a big crash will happen where it will fall back down to 15k.

I don't think that bitcoin will rally like crazy like in 2017, but it will rally in a slow and steady manner until it reaches 40k by the end of this year. I have invested a good amount of my funds into bitcoin currently and I am expecting great results in the long term.

katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:13:45 AM

I think it is normal that bitcoin value going to dump and will pump soon, there is no stable value of coin in crypto currency, even bitcoin value goes down i am continue to invest because i know that bitcoin will gives good profit in every investors.
vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:14:02 AM

Hi,

Yes. That is true. Looking at the history of the bitcoin prices, there has alwas been a great correction on these times. But i think the correction for this episode is almost done. And anyone investing early doesn't have sht to worry about since they still have good profits. I am seeing late January as a step for a higher price for btc. but we just have to waot and see.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:16:17 AM

Now BTC price correction is happening from last couple of days BTC price around 13k to 14k I think next stable position would be 14k to 15K in apositive side . If it Dump happens the pric will stable around 9k to 10k by end of january.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: