Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:08:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Zclassic - Bitcoin private - Why the hype?  (Read 420 times)
fredericos (OP)

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:52:35 PM

The thing is that people that hold 1 bitcoin will get 1 bitcoin private (one bitcoin is priced at about 15k usd)
And on the other side people that hold 1 zclassic will also get 1 bitcoin private (one zclassic is about 30 usd)

It means that you will get 500 BTCP (Bitcoin private) for 1btc worth of zclassic. (Instead of 1 BTCP from 1 BTC)

This is why people really want to buy zlassic now, i think we should be expecting another 10x from here.

Privacy is all the hype, so a privacy coin bitcoin fork ofcourse makes people excited.

fredericos (OP)

Activity: 338

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:37:43 PM

Both Roger Ver and Jihan Wu follow Rhett the developer on Twitter, is this bigger than we think?

leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:25:25 PM

Both Roger Ver and Jihan Wu follow Rhett the developer on Twitter, is this bigger than we think?

If both Roger Ver and Jihan Wu had, like they originally did, gone on to follow Bitcoin Cash together on CNBC and then put up Bitconnect, One coin or any other known ponzi coin as the next sure thing, would they be bigger than we think? It is not just about whether we think it is big or not. I think by price alone already you can tell just how much and how big people already see ZCash is. So what is the fuss? The fuss is the fuss. And people like you help make that fuss grow into more than it really is. Stop attaching importance to names like those.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
shillberting

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:45:04 PM

You asked the question yet gave the answer as well in the OP. You don't really have to know much about Zclassic to know something that is a privacy coin and Bitcoin related will get much attention and hype. From there the devs have to do a decent job to make it into something proper and you will have a worthwhile coin off the bat. I find it interesting they are giving BTC holders 1:1 but hey I won't complain Smiley
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:20:30 PM

This  is a lesson that even coins left for dead can roar!  I had dumped
all of it a few months ago for Zencash; should have held on to some.
itsmeram

Activity: 212
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:31:25 PM

They are just hyping this altcoin very hard, and they did it so hard that the price is going down extremely fast right now. Last night it dropped by more than 40%, and now it dropped by 5 - 7 percent of what it was yesterday
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 11:35:43 PM

Can you tell us how to get that forked coin. What wallet supports bitcoin private. Are there any existing exchange sites that offers free bitcoin private coins for having zclassic?

The thing is that people that hold 1 bitcoin will get 1 bitcoin private (one bitcoin is priced at about 15k usd)
And on the other side people that hold 1 zclassic will also get 1 bitcoin private (one zclassic is about 30 usd)

It means that you will get 500 BTCP (Bitcoin private) for 1btc worth of zclassic. (Instead of 1 BTCP from 1 BTC)

This is why people really want to buy zlassic now, i think we should be expecting another 10x from here.

Privacy is all the hype, so a privacy coin bitcoin fork ofcourse makes people excited.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:57:33 AM

Buying a coin just for the hype is a huge mistake, besides what it is the point of this coin, why bitcoin private is better than solutions especially geared towards privacy like monero and dash, bitcoin was never meant to be completely anonymous so I think this coin is moving in the wrong direction.
Riptide777

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:09:41 AM

Buying a coin just for the hype is a huge mistake, besides what it is the point of this coin, why bitcoin private is better than solutions especially geared towards privacy like monero and dash, bitcoin was never meant to be completely anonymous so I think this coin is moving in the wrong direction.

Hmm...  hype accounts for like 99% of the “value” of  coins today.    Do you think coins are gaining 100% or more on certain days because of fundamentals?    Of course not.   Front running the hype is one of the ways to profits in this current crypto speculation craze.
tf2addict

Activity: 675

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:12:00 PM

And what happens to the price of ZClassic once Private launches?  It won't be pretty.

This is one of the dumbest coin launches yet, combining 1:1 matches with a coin with a market cap of $225 billion and one with a market cap in the millions.
tf2addict

Activity: 675

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:16:50 PM

Have any exchanges said they will be supporting the fork and crediting you the Private?
DosManos

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:55:40 PM

This coin was literally dead until this update
the update came in the time when many projects pumped like crazy
i really dont like this kind of activity in crypto
good luck to them :x
fat buddah

Activity: 331
Merit: 102

Get Ready to Make money.

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:56:48 PM

The answer is simple, this coin was less than $7 a few weeks ago, and when they released this update, all the telegram pump and dump groups started to pump it out, so all those who bought at $5 could make an easy x40.

And it happened.

Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:07:28 PM

x40! That's quite the pump!

mrtryonebiggums

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:25:31 PM

The hype is that you get a bitcoin coin that is private and we know bitcoin will do well in 2018 and seemingly private coins will too. You put your hands together and you got a potential leader in the industry (despite not being out yet).

droptableguy2

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:01:48 PM

Hmm...  hype accounts for like 99% of the “value” of  coins today.    Do you think coins are gaining 100% or more on certain days because of fundamentals?    Of course not.   Front running the hype is one of the ways to profits in this current crypto speculation craze.
I think that's the way Zclassic has grown so fast at this point in time, which can be considered a quality investment from the DEV Zclassic team. It has grown more than 45 times in a very short period of time. I hope Zclassic will survive and grow with the market to prove a strong coin with great marketing strategy.

cheesebaby

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:18:51 PM

And what happens to the price of ZClassic once Private launches?  It won't be pretty.

This is one of the dumbest coin launches yet, combining 1:1 matches with a coin with a market cap of $225 billion and one with a market cap in the millions.

If bitcoin offered privacy, it wouldn't be needed - as it happens, adding privacy features of zclassic to a known coin, seems easier than bolting on privacy to core bitcoin ..
RIPPLEBLOWS

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:55:39 PM

what hype?, as you can see, nobody knows the date, fork supporting exchanges, proper wallet, how BTCP works or the fact that this is awesome because you don't have to hold the BTCdinosaur   to get in on it, however you do have to go through it to get zcl, as i have found no other pairings to buy zcl other than BTC/ZCL .
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:08:26 PM

The hype was very high because of the collaboration between Bitcoin Cash founders and the developer of ZClassic. And also because of the very cheap price of ZClassic before the announcement compare to Bitcoin. The price of ZClassic may return at the price before the pump after the fork. But we still don't know the date of the fork. I hope that Bitcoin Private is going to have a good place with other cryptos.
riyasharma

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:10:42 PM

The hype we have been observing of Bitcoin private can because of many reasons. But one of them is the characteristic of hard fork. A hard fork is when a single cryptocurrency splits in two. It occurs when a cryptocurrency’s existing code is changed, resulting in both an old and new version. This case is somewhat unique, whereby ZCL and BTC were co-forked into Bitcoin Private (BTCP). You can read the same more on this site, I founded an interesting guide, hope this might help you too. https://cointopper.com/guides/everything-about-bitcoin-private-cryptocurrency
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: