Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:08:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE]SnagRide Decentralized AI Ride Sharing App on Ethereum Blockchain  (Read 478 times)
tianyi321 (OP)

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:45:45 PM

Website  -  WhitePaper  -   Twitter  -  Slack  -  Source Code  -  FAQ

"Revenue in the Ride Sharing segment amounts to $11.79B in 2017. Revenue is expected to show an annual growth rate (CAGR 2017-2022) of 19.2% resulting in a market volume of $28.37B in 2022."
Statista.com.

SnagRide is America’s first long-distance ridesharing community that combines artificial intelligence with blockchain technology through Smart Contracts.

------------------------------
SnagRide is America’s first long-distance ridesharing community that combines artificial intelligence with blockchain technology through Smart Contracts. This technology allows the SnagRide platform to easily and securely manage the lifecycle between drivers and passengers willing to travel together between cities and share the cost of the trip. At SnagRide, we recognize that there is a need for an affordable, secure and convenient long distance ridesharing alternative in the U.S. that users can use to request door-to-door pick up and drop off all across the country at the tap of a button on their smartphones. Our goal will be to provide our users an easy and secure transportation alternative between major cities that does not involve cramp seats on a slow bus, unreliable and expensive regional passenger trains, or the interminable hassle of a plane ride.
------------------------------

The SnagRide application will be available soon in the App Store and Android Play Store for download and will allow users to offer city to city rides in their vehicle for a fee. SnagRide is the first decentralized traveling ride sharing app in the world that will ensure a high level of security using AI and blockchain technology.

The SnagRide App

The SnagRide token

The MILE token will be used to pay for rides, provide rewards and discounts to riders and drivers, and for smart contract creation. Riders will be able to purchase MILE tokens on exchanges or on our platform and redeem them for rides. Drivers will be paid according to how the transaction was made. For example if a ride is booked with MILE tokens the driver would also be paid in MILE tokens. However, the driver would be paid in USD if the rider decides to pay using his debit or credit card.

We will reward loyalty because it lowers our marketing expenses. We will divide our user base into several categories depending on the total number of rides offered or booked by a given user, as well as different types of actions performed by users. These actions include events such as posting a ride, booking a ride, submitting a photo Id, proof of insurance, getting a 5 star rating and much more. By combining actions, users increase their participation in the SnagRide ridesharing community and earn reward MILE tokens that can be redeemed on the application for future transactions. Users monthly activity on SnagRide will predominantly determine their loyalty rewards. This can be compared in many ways to the mechanics of current rewards programs like Air Miles.

Market size

The roadmap

Token Distribution Information

The pre-sale will last a total of four weeks followed by a four week Crowdsale at $0.25 per SnagRide Token. Each week of the pre-sale offers a bonus in the form of a discount applied to the price per token. Each week and until the end of the pre-sale period this bonus will change to a pre-set discount. The sale will end at either when all tokens are sold or at the conclusion of the Crowdsale.

Tokens will be distributed either two weeks after all tokens are sold or at the conclusion of the public Crowdsale, nine weeks after the start of the pre-sale.

Currencies accepted: ETH & BTC & LTC
100,000,000 total tokens

- 15% retained by the SnagRide team
- 84% distributed to public
- 1% for bounties
All unsold tokens will be burned

The Team

Website  -  WhitePaper  -   Twitter  -  Slack  -  Source Code  -  FAQ

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tianyi321 (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:46:27 PM

Reserved for bounty information, coming soon.
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:38:49 PM

Hi everyone! Just added SnagRide ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/SnagRide. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
VanSza

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:19:12 PM

Nice to see a ICO with an actual use for a change. Will be monitoring closely!
tianyi321 (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:24:31 AM

SnagRide video coming soon!
CoinsCatcher

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:20:32 PM

SnagRide video coming soon!

Looking foward to see the video,  I could make it into my youtube channel related to crypto.
Alphapulsared

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:32:03 AM

Couple of questions:
1) What are you going to use AI for?
2) How do you verify passengers/drivers (How to filter out criminals)
3) Do  you have a working prototype?
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:43:54 AM

Couple of questions:

I'm curious also for the answer in question #2. How can you assure your safety and security with this platform? What if they are murderers, and looking for their victims? Just thinking of the worst scenario here. Also, this service will be available only in the US?
democity

Activity: 303
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:46:00 AM

This is a good idea, but it needs more perfect rules to solve
tianyi321 (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:24:33 AM

Chinese Whitepaper now live here: https://www.snagride.com/SnagRide-Whitepaper-Chinese.pdf
xSMIRNOFFx

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:15:51 PM

Great project with interesting ideas.  But I have some questions:

1. How are the fees structured for the rides? It is calculated by distance, vehicle type, or both?
2. Does the app offer connecting rides? For example, I would like to ride from LA to NY, but only there aren't any drivers going that far. Will the app help me connect a ride say from LA to MI and then from MI to NY?
3. Will SnagRide eventually be able to convert the payment between rider and driver from tokens to USD and vice versa?
SnagRide

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:51:56 AM

Couple of questions:

1: What are you going to use AI for?
AI will be used to learn from drivers and passengers booking habits to match them better the more they use the app.
2: How do we verify people?
Photo ID's, proof of insurance and such will be requested from users. Similar methods as other ride-sharing applications will be applied to SnagRide.
3: The application is currently in Alpha testing. All screenshots you can see in the whitepaper, the website or in the original post, are actual screens from the alpha version of the app.
SnagRide

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:03:22 AM

Great project with interesting ideas.  But I have some questions:

1. How are the fees structured for the rides? It is calculated by distance, vehicle type, or both?
2. Does the app offer connecting rides? For example, I would like to ride from LA to NY, but only there aren't any drivers going that far. Will the app help me connect a ride say from LA to MI and then from MI to NY?
3. Will SnagRide eventually be able to convert the payment between rider and driver from tokens to USD and vice versa?

1: How are ride prices calculated?
The app suggests a price per passenger to the driver based on distance as well as the number of seats available. The Driver can choose to override the suggested price and make it either lower or higher.
2: The app will absolutely allow for multi-city rides as well as connecting rides.
3: Allowing Crypto payments to be converted to USD is one of the features we will be working on to support in 2018.
germansupremacy

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:53:08 AM

This project contemplates VAN drivers? I run an adventure tourism small business and could be great technology to facilitate our customers transportation, currently we rent vans and take groups of passengers to different adventures
iqbalnr

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:02:25 AM

I see the roadmap of this project has good potential, I am waiting for bounty for this project
feelthebern98

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:24:59 AM

Do you think by using AI you will decrease the cost of ride sharing for users? If so what are your calculations? I see potential here to reduce costs for drivers, good example of engineering to solve a complex problem. Smart contracts are also a quick way to settle what the consumer wants to spend vs what the driver wants to earn
thetractor666

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

ExtraCredit ICO 20% Presale Bonus! extracredit.io

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:42:16 PM

Couple of questions:

I'm curious also for the answer in question #2. How can you assure your safety and security with this platform? What if they are murderers, and looking for their victims? Just thinking of the worst scenario here. Also, this service will be available only in the US?

I'm curious too, you should put a very big emphasis on selecting the drivers you will have

✮  ExtraCredit ✮  The Worlds 1st Educational Cryptoccurency in partnership with (https://www.bitcoinhomeworkico.com/)
──────── The Leading Cryptocurrency Learning Platform ✮ Bitcoin Homework ✮    (https://bitcoinhomework.com/)
Invest during our PRE-SALE and receive a 20% BONUS of EXTRA CREDIT ❨ starts on January 1st ❩ (https://www.bitcoinhomeworkico.com/)
SnagRide

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:47:40 PM

Couple of questions:

I'm curious too, you should put a very big emphasis on selecting the drivers you will have

2: How do we verify people?
Photo ID's, proof of insurance and such will be requested from users. Similar methods as other ride-sharing applications will be applied to SnagRide.

SnagRide

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:10:12 PM

Here is a link to our latest press release:

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/snagride-the-decentralized-ai-ridesharing-application-to-launch-mile-token-pre-sale-january-10-2018-2018-01-02
SnagRide

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:55:23 PM

Bounty thread is now live here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2691169.0
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: