Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:00:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need investors for BTC mining operation  (Read 118 times)
Dar1p (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:25:42 PM

First, I'm a US citizen. I'm not a scammer (they all say that don't they?). You can look at my websites (www.dr-perkins.com, www.nextstopinc.com, www.useradoptiongroup.com) and my linkedin page https://www.linkedin.com/in/darwinperkins/

I'm proposing to put up a mining operation of 500+ S9 miners in the next few months. The total cost is $1.5M US. Right now that translates to about 100btc.

I have a writeup on the project. It will take 4-6 months to be operational. If you are interested in this, please ping me and we can talk, or you can look at any of the websites and call the number shown there.

The basic offer is that I'll use your investing money, pay you back within 9 month (latest) in either the same currency that you provided or in BTC. Then, after full payment, you'll receive the next month's mining output - estimated to be about 40 btc as your "interest" payments.

While I'd prefer a single investor, I'm likewise willing to work with several people to gather the necessary funding. I'll escrow the funds until the agreements are fully in place, so the money isn't going into a black hole.

I'd like to have funding in place by the middle of January and the equipment ordered and in production by the end of January.

Please don't Troll me. If you don't like the idea, just leave it alone. I wouldn't be doing this if I thought there was any way to lose money on it. And, some of you know this is a great idea.

I'll send you the writeup if you ping me here or from any of my sites.

Thanks for your time and your interest. 

Dr. Darwin Perkins
CEO Next Stop, inc
Director UAG inc
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: