Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:32:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most peoples who bash on bitcoin are just mad  (Read 437 times)
LTCendmanagement

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:49:36 PM

Yes I do not care about them, I will keep looking and holding bitcoin for as long as possible. They are just jealous of us bitcoin holders, because they know that we are richer than them.

Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:02:27 PM

Yes I do not care about them, I will keep looking and holding bitcoin for as long as possible. They are just jealous of us bitcoin holders, because they know that we are richer than them.

I don't think all of those who bashes bitcoins are mad. Maybe some of them are just not aware what bitcoin is and has no knowledge about it and its benefits. However, maybe there are some also that are mad not to bitcoin but to themselves because they don't initially believe in it and now many are financially stable because of it while they are left behind and earned nothing which could have been the other way around if they only believe in it. These are just merely defense mechanism to aid up their touched pride.
Vin183~

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:11:49 PM

I don't care to them, bcos I do and invest btc so I can earn big money so I will be rich. And many people.will be jealous to me bcos I will be more richer than them
Kajune (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:11:31 PM

Watch out for the mad peoples.
jundy020

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:15:42 PM

Mad because :
1. They can't afford bitcoin.
2. Too late to the trend, they are jelous of peoples who get into the trend long before them so that those peoples earn more than them.
3. They want to make peoples leave bitcoin and chose other digital currency which they have bought with the intention to raise its value, greed are disgusting when are too much that you do anything to get what you want.
4. Etc you can think of.

So don't mind those peoples, only sell your bitcoin or buy it when you see profit.

Agreed! I consider myself as latecomers but I know its my fault and I dont hate bitcoin because of that.
martin1221

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:18:43 PM

This opinion has a really high percentage of truthness, we just dont mad at bitcoin, just be happy of we have right now, we don't have it. Try to buy some of it and hodl. This is our main cryptocurrencies, everything i  process lastly goes to bitcoin, so we must dont mad to it
ttlnnt

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:30:07 PM

So don't mind those peoples, only sell your bitcoin or buy it when you see profit.
I agree with you but I the same time I am afraid that at some point we will reach a breaking point.
Obviously, no one will tell you how the end of Bitcoin would look like but how we can be sure that we haven't reached that point?
Also, don't be so uncritical towards Bitcoin - we have many problems: congested network, long confirmation times and crazy high fees.
Absolutely, we cannot really ignore the problems that are attached to the Bitcoin including it's huge transaction fees, that really makes it a haux as a legal currency.

&& I totally agree with the point of some people being mad for bashing Bitcoin and the reasons are quite valid.

Stockus Trading Platform — Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰PRE-ICO▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
  Twitter Facebook •  • Telegram Medium  ◆
Melit02

Activity: 180

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:33:28 PM

We don't need their false accusation of entering here in bitcoin. Just don't mind them because they don't have knowledge of working here. Instead, we need to focus on earning a money for our future.
Wyne

Activity: 531

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:37:54 PM

Mad because :
2. Too late to the trend, they are jelous of peoples who get into the trend long before them so that those peoples earn more than them.
3. They want to make peoples leave bitcoin and chose other digital currency which they have bought with the intention to raise its value, greed are disgusting when are too much that you do anything to get what you want.
4. Etc you can think of.

Yes, we mus do not mind those people who laugh us because of bitcoin.  Those bitcoin basher are prejudice of bitcoin because they do not experience the blessing of bitcoin because they are afraid to try new things.  Those are the people who do not have confidence to take risk because they are full of negativity in their mind.  They also afraid to loose so they do not try new things.  Those are the people who will end up regretting when bitcoiner whom they laugh becomes bitcoin millionaires.  
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:41:34 PM

Many people is really jealous about bitcoin because they're already late to have bitcoin. Since bitcoin's price is so high it is hard for the new comer to invest to this kind of currency. It is really privileged to us that we know bitcoin earlier than them and have a profit in this cryptolife. Dont mind the haters and just continue knowing more about cryptocurrency
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:44:21 PM

Mad because :
4. Etc you can think of.

I think thats way too much generalization and simplification of what we are achieving currently here on bitcoin. Yes there are a lot of haters and bashers and a lot of mud sliging has been involved but not all are those some are really just afraid of its is all

Y U MAD AT ME
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: