Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:48:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin now make it super easy to fund something in full secret  (Read 682 times)
Kajune (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:27:40 PM

Your website for your cause is one of the funniest things I've ever seen on the internet. And I've seen a hella lot of internet.

I like that you say that "51% of the funds raised will be for the cause, and 49% will be for something else."

And that your "views" counter is a fixed image.

You really did put a lot of work into this crazy thing. Shine on.

I just realize what you say about the fixed image is the view count on, nope too bad for you because that is not a fixed image, that is the real count on how many the anti western cosplayers movement have been viewed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
The Matrix

Activity: 270
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:45:24 PM

If you want full annonymous crypto I would reccomend DeepOnion. It´s integrated with the TOR network and the wallet has buildt in Deep Vault, which makes it possible to hash personal documents and put it on the Blockchain. Currently working wallets on paper and for mac and pc. Wallets for android and ios is expected to launch Q1 2018.

http:www.deeponion.org
Kajune (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:41:52 PM

I wonder why many peoples are mad about the movement I'm on, probably out of fear that the movement will succeed uniting Asians while making Asians become cautious at westerners or even cause Asians to see westerners badly.
emuLOAD

Activity: 328
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:55:08 PM

Well for me bitcoin is the most safe and secure payment method and just keep being mad about the anti western cosplayers movement especially when some Asians start to take part on the movement, I wonder what your reaction will be when you see the current balance for the anti western cosplayers movement have reach much more than your own bitcoin, mwahahaha

"for you" is wholly irrelevant. Anyone can have an opinion, this doesn't make a bad one true. IF you rely on bitcoin and bitcoin alone for anonimity, and you do something actually Worth investing effort against, you will be caught and suffer the consequences. This is a simple matter of fact.

PS: (oh come on guys, sometimes being juvenile is a _little_ fun) how much's the balance so far? :grinn: come back when you're 1 in a million.
PPS: As a TCK, this resurgence of racism seems all incredibly laughable. you're not going anywhere.
ardhigalau

Activity: 316
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:59:15 PM

What movement do you mean? If the movement you do for good then continue, but if for crime better stop from now on.
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:13:51 PM

It does no matter for good cause or bad cause because what matter is bitcoin are not made for bad cause, if thare some peoples who use bitcoin for bad cause then it is not the blame for bitcoin, just like peoples who make and sell knife where knife can be used in the kitchen or can be used to hurt peoples.

I'm now using bitcoin to gather funds to advance the movement I'm on.

really bitcoin is a payment solution that can be used for any kind of payment or fundraising can also use bitcoin to hold temporary money, because with bitcoin we can receive from all currencies in this world.
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:12:55 PM

It does no matter for good cause or bad cause because what matter is bitcoin are not made for bad cause, if thare some peoples who use bitcoin for bad cause then it is not the blame for bitcoin, just like peoples who make and sell knife where knife can be used in the kitchen or can be used to hurt peoples.

I definitely agree. This is so true and cannot be argued. Any currency amd almost everything in this world can either be good or bad depending on how the person possessing it uses it and sees it. So i think it is not fair to blame every bad doings of people into bitcoin or the crypto world as a whole since like fiat, the decisions on how it will be used depends on the person holding it.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 04:18:36 PM

Bitcoin is or correction I THInk that cryptocurrency has really been used eapecially in the dark web for this kind of transactions. WHEre everything is done digitally and almost leaves no footprints that can be tracked and very dangerous for this part

JTEN18

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:28:41 PM

Bitcoin is or correction I THInk that cryptocurrency has really been used eapecially in the dark web for this kind of transactions. WHEre everything is done digitally and almost leaves no footprints that can be tracked and very dangerous for this part
That is one of the reason why some countries don't want bitcoin to enter their territory since a lot of users are making and using bitcoin as the medium of  a full secret transaction where in no one can even notice, so the only way for them not to become headache in their country was by not allowing this to all kinds of transactions.
Kajune (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:38:31 PM

What movement do you mean? If the movement you do for good then continue, but if for crime better stop from now on.

It is a good cause movement especially by seeing how a racist like trump can become as one of the western countries president then the movement are more needed than before.
Kajune (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:51:29 AM

That is one of the reason why some countries don't want bitcoin to enter their territory since a lot of users are making and using bitcoin as the medium of  a full secret transaction where in no one can even notice, so the only way for them not to become headache in their country was by not allowing this to all kinds of transactions.

Yes, anonimity can be like a daouble edge sword but still not a reason to ban the production of sword, the government should just blame the peoples who missuse it and not the system.
Kajune (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:36:13 AM

I definitely agree. This is so true and cannot be argued. Any currency amd almost everything in this world can either be good or bad depending on how the person possessing it uses it and sees it. So i think it is not fair to blame every bad doings of people into bitcoin or the crypto world as a whole since like fiat, the decisions on how it will be used depends on the person holding it.

I think gambling should be banned from bitcoin use.
RamonBTC

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:49:53 AM

Well, just be careful because Bitcoin is not designed to guarantee anonimity. You might be far less covert than you think.

That’s perfectly true as time goes by this feature is slowly been regulated by the government and exchanger that we’re transacting. But it doesn’t mean we are totally be screwed. No, as long as you used bitcoin and cryptocurrency into a good used for yourself and family then it won’t be such any issue but if using it illegally then learn to sleep in jails.
Good tbc

Activity: 115

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:16:39 AM

Well, just be careful because Bitcoin is not designed to guarantee anonimity. You might be far less covert than you think.

I actually agree with you that Bitcoin have a good purpose of changing the life of investors for good. It is not intended to be use for the purpose of funding any thing secret and evil. A lot of people have become millionaire though investments in Bitcoin.

Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:25:36 AM

Sounds like a pretty decent thing to do.
Buy regarding the title, yes it is easier now to fund anything without causing any government group to notice you.
No tax and they will have no other means to see you. They would need to dig a deeper to see it that might cause time and money.

That is why othet countries are to ban bitcoin.
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:27:22 AM

It is easy to trade bitcoin on the black market and we all know bitcoin was used for such transactions, but people did get caught, so it's a matter of being very careful. But if you think about it, people use money on the black market too, and it can be hard to find them. My conclusion is that you can't blame bitcoin for the "bad" transactions that happen.
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:31:05 AM

I agree bitcoins has made it easy for people to fund something in secret. Though I think it really is not all bad. There are things that might be useful if it is a secret, like probably a surprise or probably for charity and the person donating wants to be annonymous. There are a lot of things that is more benefitial if it is secret that doesn’t involve being illegal.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:32:19 AM

Bitcoin like everything else depends on who uses it before it can be classified as good or bud. even drugs can be good provided that they are used accordingly to in which they are designed to. Guns in the wrong hands are dangerous and it also applies to bitcoin

Y U MAD AT ME
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:39:37 AM

While your thoughts are noble, what are you planning your funds for? I feel there is a witch-hunt against Bitcoins, every press and person blames Bitcoins, they don't even see that it's a sham they're being fooled to blame Bitcoins, while the white collar people are making a merry it's really sad, hope this fools gain some knowledge.
Kajune (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:57:35 AM

I agree bitcoins has made it easy for people to fund something in secret. Though I think it really is not all bad. There are things that might be useful if it is a secret, like probably a surprise or probably for charity and the person donating wants to be annonymous. There are a lot of things that is more benefitial if it is secret that doesn’t involve being illegal.

Yes there are just peoples out there who want to keep secret when they do charity or other good deeds, they don't need other peoples to know about them and only want GOD to know what they did.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: