Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:26:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Binance safe to store cryptos?  (Read 2753 times)
Miloudi0912

Activity: 246
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:09:45 PM

Never trust in exchanges in long term, there many bad things can happened to them, The best way is keeping you coins in your hands in your personal wallet

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
Teodiff

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:17:55 PM

Binance is one of the biggest crypto market at this moment. This is not a guarantee, but it is some kind of the assurance.
You can store some of your investment there, but now all of it.
IwanGunawan

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:32:24 AM

Hello!

I have about $600 worth of various Cryptos on Binance. I have two-factor Authentication enabled (meaning I have to get a code from the Google Authenticator App on my phone). Is it safe to just store the coins on the exchange? That way it will be easier when I go to sell them and I don't have to keep paying fees for transferring them in and out. I realize that it's not normally advised, but with two-factor authentication enabled, does that change anything?

Thanks!

I think it is one way to be faster at the time of selling or buying, but it is important you first used the security of the stock, but if you use a two-factor authentication system I think it is safe, because there is a misused attitude your email

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
lhfly5201314

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:23:01 AM

Maybe someone will say that it's never safe to store your cryptos on the exchange platform.
Their excuse is most of exchanges are centralized and it's possible to be hacked.
But you really think you can keep your cryptos better than exchanges,there are many ways for
you to lose your wallet files or private keys.And the possibility is much bigger than you keep your
cryptos in exchanges.
I think Binance is the NO.1 in all the exchanges,I believe in it very much!

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
vothuong637

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:35:19 AM

I think Binance is good for coin trading ,not good for keep crypto here, you can store a little bit for exchanges but not too  much. For safe , you should keep you coins in private hardware wallet or online wallet if you want to save your fee.
ICOTREND

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:48:12 AM

Binance is a big trading platform in the world with full features, and good for coin trader. Moreover, it is also a trading platform with very high security, safe and low transaction costs, high liquidity. If you are the coin trader, I recommend you play on this exchanges platform. In addition, Binance also issued a private coin BNB to support the development of the Binance with cheaper exchange rates for transactions.
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:39:50 AM

Hello!

I have about $600 worth of various Cryptos on Binance. I have two-factor Authentication enabled (meaning I have to get a code from the Google Authenticator App on my phone). Is it safe to just store the coins on the exchange? That way it will be easier when I go to sell them and I don't have to keep paying fees for transferring them in and out. I realize that it's not normally advised, but with two-factor authentication enabled, does that change anything?

Thanks!

Cryptos store on the online purse or exchange platform is not safe at all. For most reliable, you should store it in a cold wallet by using an offline hardware wallet. If you need to trade within a day, temporary storage on Binance is an excellent choice, and for long-term archiving, it should not be because if hackers attack Binance, you will lose all the cryptos.

Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:19:16 AM

Hello!

I have about $600 worth of various Cryptos on Binance. I have two-factor Authentication enabled (meaning I have to get a code from the Google Authenticator App on my phone). Is it safe to just store the coins on the exchange?
If you are a trader you have no option but store the coins on the exchange but if you are using the exchange as your basic wallet keep them in a wallet you have full control of!

That way it will be easier when I go to sell them and I don't have to keep paying fees for transferring them in and out. I realize that it's not normally advised, but with two-factor authentication enabled, does that change anything?

Thanks!
two-factor Authentication does make it difficult for your funds to be stolen from your end but if the exchange is compromised you lose out even with 2fa set, you just have to take the risk.
seymenyunus16

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:21:27 PM

I can't say Online exchanges are very safe to keep it. But it is free to do. If u want more secure you have to
use private key store(wallet). But invest wallets more.
centner

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 11:48:04 PM

It's great exchange my favourite, but if you bought coin or token for hold, better download coin wallet to your pc and withdraw your coins from exchange for better secure!

Kryptonitka

Activity: 112

Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:41:10 AM

If you trade every day, you do not have to take coins from the  exchange, but the main funds that you are going to keep for a long time, it is better to keep it in a cold purse. Do not keep large funds on the  exchange. take care of the safety of your wallet, as in the first place for the safety of your funds you are responsible

vtrx

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:54:24 AM

I am not sure it's a good idea to KEEP crypto's in any online exchange. Neither of them is 100% safe. If you don't trade at all and just keep, you'd better send all crypto's to dedicated wallets. By the way, some coins now are giving small % for just keeping in the wallet, for instance NEO gives GAS for free.
Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:17:13 AM

Hello!

Thanks!

Binance is reputable exchanger and many user are in the exchanger till now the new user registration is closed.
With that so much thing, i can be so easy to tell you that binance is good place to store any altcoin.
Good Bo

Activity: 204

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:53:05 AM

Hello!

Thanks!

I think no one know wheater its safe or not because sometime big exchanger also shut down like btce and other.
But, in recent experience, binance is very supporting and its very good exchanger to trade and store only the amount that you will use to trade.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 657

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:49:13 AM

Hello!

Thanks!

Binance is reputable exchanger and many user are in the exchanger till now the new user registration is closed.
With that so much thing, i can be so easy to tell you that binance is good place to store any altcoin.
It might be a good indication to rely on that we are on a good exchange site but doesnt really mean that they are trustable enough to store up our coins in there. Always think that every exchange do have the risk on closing or getting hacked no matter how good they are you should not really too much confident on using them acting as a main wallet for your coins. Always store them on wallets which you do have the keys it is much more safer if you do have this habit.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cordeta

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:36:26 AM

Hello!

Thanks!

History may repeat itself just like patterns or trends , now that Binance is trading on a larger scale . It would be risky because hackers will try in everything they can to find loopholes in this big industry
Kean1998

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:40:35 AM

For the safety of our tokens I think bits better to download a wallet on your phone to about it from hackers.

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:55:25 AM

Hello!

Thanks!

It might be a good indication to rely on that we are on a good exchange site but doesnt really mean that they are trustable enough to store up our coins in there. Always think that every exchange do have the risk on closing or getting hacked no matter how good they are you should not really too much confident on using them acting as a main wallet for your coins. Always store them on wallets which you do have the keys it is much more safer if you do have this habit.

My point exactly, Having your own wallet is putting your money in a much safer place because your the only one who can access your account. unlike in the exchange, hackers know that theirs a lot of money in that site and they will try their very best to access or hack the website in order to get the money. But it's really up to you whether or not you want to use it as a storage, as of the moment their is no trust issue against binance, I also use this as a trader.
rappydoo

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:25:16 AM

its not really safe every exchanges are all prone to hackers, better have a wallet
Kean1998

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:52:06 AM

For the safety of our coin its better to have a wallet cause we can't say that binance are safe ,hackers are around us

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: