Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:31:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mason Coin  (Read 4089 times)
gushixiaocheng

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:17:25 PM

dev,
When launching
Please set the countdown!
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
masoncoin (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:41:28 PM

Coin Will Launch August 25th 2014
CryptoHypno

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

Sometimes Your Coins Just Hypnotize Me!

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:42:24 PM

Coin Will Launch August 25th 2014

Yes!  I can't wait!!

Lizard_Destroyer

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:56:23 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2014, 12:05:59 AM by Lizard_Destroyer

This coin isn't going to further the reptilian agenda, is it?  Tongue
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060

between a rock and a block!

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:03:16 PM

IF you do not like the coin do not mine it. We are not holding you down and making you mine it. We didn't even ask you to mine it. The information on the free mason can be a copy and paste. I didnt write it, so why take the credit for it. We are based on the foundations of the free mason so why not present you with the information of the masons. Also, yes it is a google image, again we used the real free mason coin as the coin is dedicated to the Free Masons.

Our supporters will be presenting themselves by Monday. Please refrain from negative comments until then.
Are you a Mason?
MajidBC

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

KryptKoin is one of the best!!!

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:52:29 PM

Why would other people, including free masons, prefer your coin to bitcoin or other coins? I think you should offer something to make your coin related to free masons, other than themes.
MajidBC

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

KryptKoin is one of the best!!!

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:56:38 PM

This is the coin By Masons for Masons.

We are arranging an announcement to be made by our supporters. However, we would like to present the coin in a proper way. Please give us time. The only other ANN we have is my husbands personal ANN and we are not sure if we are ready to disclose this information as of today. We need to be sure all of our personal information is safe.  We are not simply basement dwellers with a computer. We have real lives and real families. We do not want to risk that in any way. I know to most of you, this may sound like we are hiding. However we are not hiding simply trying to keep our families safe. When we feel the connections of our home life are not in jeopardy, we will disclose our identity.

I don't ask to disclose your identity, but can you provide any proof that you are mason?

P.S. I just noticed CanaryInTheMine's post.
masoncoin (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 06:04:56 PM

The Mason coin will be presented to the Masons with all intention of it being the coin of choice. It is not a coin that will be carried by a theme bit rather represented by Free Masons. Our inside endeavors with the Free Masons will take the coin far. We are currently working with other Masons to make the coin not simply an adaptation to other coins but a preference.  Also in due time we feel as if the Masons will openly feature the coin. With direct connection to Masons, we are confident this coin will not be a failure. The mining option has also is on the table for change. If at any point our affiliates would desire the mining option to be obsolete we will then work to discreetly distribute the coin. These methods will only be brought into play if requested by our affiliates.  At this point we are confident the coin will be mined.
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:57:15 PM

The Mason coin will be presented to the Masons with all intention of it being the coin of choice. It is not a coin that will be carried by a theme bit rather represented by Free Masons. Our inside endeavors with the Free Masons will take the coin far. We are currently working with other Masons to make the coin not simply an adaptation to other coins but a preference.  Also in due time we feel as if the Masons will openly feature the coin. With direct connection to Masons, we are confident this coin will not be a failure. The mining option has also is on the table for change. If at any point our affiliates would desire the mining option to be obsolete we will then work to discreetly distribute the coin. These methods will only be brought into play if requested by our affiliates.  At this point we are confident the coin will be mined.
Are you a Mason?
You plan to pitch this to Masons or you already have?
masoncoin (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 10:43:06 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2014, 02:57:23 AM by masoncoin

I am trying to disclose as little information as possible right now. Uhh let's see how I can say this. I know plenty of Masons Wink One of them is... it is very hard to talk about this here. He has the ability to move the coin into many wallets. 

Also, We can expect and official ANN soon. We were simply looking to get a feel for the community and the coin. Keep your eyes open for more info and the official ANN. Thank you everyone for the support.
Lizard_Destroyer

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:14:44 AM

I am trying to disclose as little information as possible right now. Uhh let's see how I can say this. I know plenty of Masons Wink One of them is... it is very hard to talk about this here. He has the ability to move the coin into many wallets. 

Also, We can expect and official ANN soon. We were simply looking to get a feel for the community and the coin. Keep your eyes open for more info and the official ANN. Thank you everyone for the support.

Sounds like a shape-shifting reptile to me.  Tongue
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:11:52 AM

So is this some kind of a like-squatting?
If this coin is commissioned by say a lodge or the grand lodge etc... Fine, but it sounds like you have an idea that you hope to present... So a bit like squatting.
rayday11

Activity: 344
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:31:17 AM

This coin isn't going to further the reptilian agenda, is it?  Tongue
good one. thanks for the chuckle.
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:41:33 AM

Please just give up on this coin. It offers nothing new and your energy could be better spent elsewhere,

Besides, I don't even think 'Mason Coin' is the right name for it. That means its a coin for dudes who make and move rocks for a living. What you're thinking, it would be better to call it 'Free Masonry' coin, which is something altogether different.

But I already think I thought more about this coin than you did. Are you even a free mason? Besides trying to make quick and easy money, do you have any reason to make this coin?

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
tonny.jr

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:45:08 AM

reserved,hope dev don't let us down.
-Andres-

Activity: 956
Merit: 50

Administrator

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 03:24:13 PM

Gifts for the New Year.
The first ten participants will send 1000 coins each.
The main condition is a working wallet on the waves blockchain.
write the address of the wallet and get coins.
Free masoniccoin only 10 members
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: