Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:22:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ★★421★★ Cannabis Cryptocurrency sha256 PoW, 421% PoS  (Read 6986 times)
glennie

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:55:05 AM

I don´t know what the dev wants to reach with 421 coin. To be honest I can´t see a future without doing anything to get more people. I´m in for over 6 months now and only saw one giveaway on twitter and a few posts. A long time no more followers on twitter or discord.

Please don´t get me wrong, I love this coin. Staking is great and I can double my coins every two month  Grin
But it´s still very cheap and we have a marketcap of around 1-1.5 BTC. So there is nothing that can be sold to pay another exchange.
Seems there are a lot of shitcoins out there with a bigger marketcap only by doing a little marketing, it´s a pity for 421 because big brother 808 has been much more successful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 11:04:48 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2018, 07:42:59 PM by logictense

Is there any chance we can get a 421/Waves pairing? Just like we now have for 808 coin. I would add an extra trading option for people who would like to trade in waves instead of BTC and can also help increase the daily volume and even bring in another people who don't even know about 421 just yet.

If u make IOU on waves dex then yes. Why not. I made an asset and pegged it to usd, now trading with myself and getting some profit. Everything goes exactly how I planned except for a few occasions when I lost coordination and landed on a floor, but despite the instance of falling I can say that the legs can still support my vascular body although big shoulder mass acts as a magnet adding more pressure on my body.

dumbtool45

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:06:06 AM

I do not understand until the end, I can buy grass through you or do you want to issue a token that will be used for purchase?
MrEggman (OP)

Activity: 397
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 03:46:56 PM

I have some doubt about the raised amount because after crowdsale till now they didn't raise any amount or else the bar is showing wrongly? But when I check in ethers can transaction are being done by the investors and let's hope we get some update from the team?

WTF are you talking about. Seems we get spam from newb accounts trying to grind ranks with dipshit posts to rank up for sig campaigns.  Roll Eyes
Lomasdisptoo

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:51:50 PM

I think all the question that I have, they've already been answered by the devs. I think it is very nice when the devs are this
responsive and thorough. Good work, I'm now interested in your idea!
MrEggman (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 03:53:39 PM

I think all the question that I have, they've already been answered by the devs. I think it is very nice when the devs are this
responsive and thorough. Good work, I'm now interested in your idea!

You are a lying shill bro, your post is a lie. Keep posting trash so you can rank up and earn pennies with sig campaigns.
MrEggman (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 03:53:55 PM

I don´t know what the dev wants to reach with 421 coin. To be honest I can´t see a future without doing anything to get more people. I´m in for over 6 months now and only saw one giveaway on twitter and a few posts. A long time no more followers on twitter or discord.

Please don´t get me wrong, I love this coin. Staking is great and I can double my coins every two month  Grin
But it´s still very cheap and we have a marketcap of around 1-1.5 BTC. So there is nothing that can be sold to pay another exchange.
Seems there are a lot of shitcoins out there with a bigger marketcap only by doing a little marketing, it´s a pity for 421 because big brother 808 has been much more successful.

What have you done to contribute?  Roll Eyes
glennie

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:00:18 PM

Please don´t get me wrong, I love this coin. Staking is great and I can double my coins every two month  Grin

What should I do to contribute? I´m not a marketing pro, only investor who believes in a successful investment like 808. And I like your work with 808 and hope 421 coin will do the same movement.
I would like to donate 2 million 421 if you or somebody else start a twitter giveaway to promote the coin.
silverstein_robert

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:08:29 PM

Well a certain amount of regulations and procedures is a good thing, it ensures that project and our investments have some kinda a guarantee that they will offer the value for our money.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 11:05:21 PM

Please don´t get me wrong, I love this coin. Staking is great and I can double my coins every two month  Grin

What should I do to contribute? I´m not a marketing pro, only investor who believes in a successful investment like 808. And I like your work with 808 and hope 421 coin will do the same movement.
I would like to donate 2 million 421 if you or somebody else start a twitter giveaway to promote the coin.

Well if you are serious about running a Twitter giveaway, I can maybe help out if you like as I run many giveaways for other projects and all have been successful. I even ran my own 808 coin giveaway early last year which did very well and got a lot of people interested in 808 so if the same can happen for 421 by running a giveaway, I'm more then willing to help out. Below is a link to my Twitter account, let me know what you think and we can work something out. Even if MrEggman holds the funds for the giveaway and when a winner is drawn he can pay them.

https://twitter.com/cryptotrader85

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Mistswoonanyd

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:13:54 PM

Project looks pretty cool, but I miss some information. 1) What exactly is the product? Some info about the product somewhere? 2) Some information about devs somewhere?
blushingmultimetercf

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:38:53 AM

Do I want to learn more about the project so I can find information where?
Chuck-Byndom

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:44:25 AM

Hi,  Thank you for shining the light on trash ICO’s that water down the community with scams and trash ideas that don’t go into fruition all in the hopes of destroying Bitcoin and crypto currencies. Wish good luck to your business guys
glennie

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:59:02 AM

Well if you are serious about running a Twitter giveaway, I can maybe help out if you like as I run many giveaways for other projects and all have been successful. I even ran my own 808 coin giveaway early last year which did very well and got a lot of people interested in 808 so if the same can happen for 421 by running a giveaway, I'm more then willing to help out. Below is a link to my Twitter account, let me know what you think and we can work something out. Even if MrEggman holds the funds for the giveaway and when a winner is drawn he can pay them.

This sounds pretty good. You could reach much new people with your twitter account. I will pm you to talk about.
vella85

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 11:12:14 PM

This sounds pretty good. You could reach much new people with your twitter account. I will pm you to talk about.

Yes I think so too, that is why I offered to help out. Now I think the funds should be held by MrEggman if he accepts and is okay with us running the giveaway. Then when a winner is picked, I can send MrEggman the address or post it on here which ever is easier. What does everyone think about this?

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
glennie

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:21:08 PM

Yes I think so too, that is why I offered to help out. Now I think the funds should be held by MrEggman if he accepts and is okay with us running the giveaway. Then when a winner is picked, I can send MrEggman the address or post it on here which ever is easier. What does everyone think about this?

We decided to wait with the giveaway until BTC market is a little bit better. This might be better to attract more people. MrEggman, what do you think about holding the funds?
Miller.Mallik

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:36:24 PM

Hi, there!
Great to see that everything is so detailed and well thought off.Shows how good team and this idea is, optimistic about the future of the plan. Wish you good luck.
vella85

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 11:39:58 PM

We decided to wait with the giveaway until BTC market is a little bit better. This might be better to attract more people. MrEggman, what do you think about holding the funds?

Yes I think its a good idea to hold off for now until we start to see the market move in an upward trend before running this giveaway. glennie and I have been talking on discord and we have also decided to have people join the 421 discord to qualify for the giveaway, this way we are growing both the 421 twitter account and the discord server. We have also decided to have 4 winners who will receive 500k 421 each.

wosuna

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:47:24 PM

This plan includes a number of the best things: a great team, a great product, a great idea, a great start! I am sure that the company will take the leading place in this worl
gothiclong

Activity: 179

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 12:47:02 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2018, 01:08:02 AM by gothiclong

"Bad news! CryptoHub platform was hacked and hackers stolen big amount of BTC, LTC; ETH, DOGE; XMR, WAVES Platform will remain disabled until vulnerability found.

After investigate CryptoHub can assume the server was hacked due to SSH vulnerability in Ubuntu 16. The losses seem to be about 30% of all funds. CryptoHub can't return to normal work after that and will make closure with paying refund. "

https://twitter.com/CryptoHubONLINE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: