Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:37:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Other than me, who else don't have any bitcoin here?  (Read 216 times)
Kajune (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:24:08 PM

I  don't even have 1 satoshi on my wallet, mwahahaha

How about you? In case you have more than 1 bitcoin then just don't mention the number but if you have less than 1 which is in satoshi then mention the numbers.
Macadonian

Activity: 467
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:42:04 PM

There will be quite a few people who haven't got any Bitcoin and use this forum has a resource rather than a earning opportunity. I would think that even older members probably don't have any Bitcoin and just research the technology or are interested in altcoins instead.
Kajune (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:44:04 PM

There will be quite a few people who haven't got any Bitcoin and use this forum has a resource rather than a earning opportunity. I would think that even older members probably don't have any Bitcoin and just research the technology or are interested in altcoins instead.

I think some members here just have over 100 - 1000 bitcoin due this site if officially recognized by many reliable bitcoin sites.
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:45:23 PM

Many people here don't have 1 full btc, is a long way form 1 to 100 millions satoshis (1 btc).
Now the mempool is spammer and microtransactions are difficult, but not a long way ago it was easy to earn some doing tasks here. Now altcoins give better opportunity for freebies.

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:57:18 PM

How about you? In case you have more than 1 bitcoin then just don't mention the number but if you have less than 1 which is in satoshi then mention the numbers.

1 BTC is really a lot. A colleague is right. A lot of people who started with cryptocurrency will be in the same situation. 1 ETH is already a lot Smiley.
maulana rifai

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:02:37 PM

for now, I do not have bitcoin because every time I get bitcoin I sell it directly. to meet the needs of daily life and the future.
Kajune (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:12:39 PM

I  don't even have 1 satoshi on my wallet, mwahahaha

For real I don't have 1 Satoshi but I do have a Blockchain wallet with 2 step security so now I just need to earn some to put them there and cash out. Cheers.

How much you will get?
kaysersoze

Activity: 220

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:13:36 PM

I am holding a few bitcoins at the moment, not many of them, but yes, i bought them all when the price was cheap.

It doesn't mean that i am a wealthy guy, it is just that i made a good investment a few months ago.

Cryptoshops

Activity: 271

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:14:39 PM

I have just over £400 of Bitcoin but cant use it cause its stuck and all I have is my old bitcoin address and password but no private keys  Sad
I also have over 2k of litecoins which are also stuck cause I only have the old wallet address and pasword but no private keys. I also can not find the old Wallet.dat files
Kajune (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:17:34 PM

I have just over £400 of Bitcoin but cant use it cause its stuck and all I have is my old bitcoin address and password but no private keys  Sad
I also have over 2k of litecoins which are also stuck cause I only have the old wallet address and pasword but no private keys. I also can not find the old Wallet.dat files

Awful, make sure you make your new wallet using this tips  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2655158.0 to avoid the same thing again.
Kajune (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:18:43 PM

I am holding a few bitcoins at the moment, not many of them, but yes, i bought them all when the price was cheap.

It doesn't mean that i am a wealthy guy, it is just that i made a good investment a few months ago.

I'm one of those who are too late at this trend but the diffrence is I'm not mad like some of them who then bash bitcoin.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:19:23 PM

1 BTC is really a lot. A colleague is right. A lot of people who started with cryptocurrency will be in the same situation. 1 ETH is already a lot Smiley.

Its really hard to get 1BTC but this is a goal of everyone, and I think you can have this by just joining signature campaign and save it over time for sure you can have it. But for now I have a small amount of bitcoin and hoping for more in the coming years.
RoffoSnake

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:34:05 AM

I got so little I can't even transfer it to the wallet, I used to get begged to buy it at $176 and thought it was too expensive then, who would have know, lol
Tuyok

Activity: 115

★Adconity.com★

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:33:58 AM

You're not alone my friend. Any suggestion on how to have bitcoins other than signature campaign?

Lhanjhong

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:04:22 PM

Same here I don't also have any that's why I'm joining bounty campaign to have some,good luck to us and think positive work hard in joining campaigns soon we will have one.
Cryptotina

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:02:51 AM

Count me in. Don't own a Bitcoin right now, living took it away from me. And now am stuck with Satoshi, let's say I can afford to get meself some btc, would I really buy it. Of course, there's great profit in it but then again, that's a lot of money for just a couple of coins when I can get or invest in as much as 100 or so different coins with great potentials.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: