Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:06:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Claiming Bitcoin Diamond or Super bitcoin forks...?  (Read 202 times)
Frankyy45 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:46:19 PM

Is there any way to claim Bitcoin diamond or Super bitcoin or the other forks? (Even though many of them are scams there is a huge amount in volum according to CoinMarketCap).
I have already got Bitcoin gold and Bitcoin cash.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:09:08 PM

You are ahead of the game so how do you get the Bit-Cash and Gold if you had your BTC on the block
at the time of the forks. Coinbase won't give me my gold and i suspect that many of the coins in the
pool are nothing more than fakes, it's what bankers do you know.

This time i made sure and have put my coins on the block so that i get my B2X and Coinbase
does not get a chance to steel them from me.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
kaysersoze

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:26:18 PM

They are not scam, but they are a waste of time, of course.

The only way in that you can claim them all is just to use the wallet/exchange in where they will give you the coins. (Like binance)

KylesmomisaB

Activity: 194

Toplancer.co | PreSale is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:53:53 PM

They are not scam, but they are a waste of time, of course.

The only way in that you can claim them all is just to use the wallet/exchange in where they will give you the coins. (Like binance)

Bitcoin Gold and Cash are legitimate forks as they have replay protection. These other ones such little information is available I wouldn't bother until they have replay protection and are acknowledged to be supported by websites, wallets, and exchanges alike.

TOPLANCER.CO
Zero commission, Escrow payment & Dispute Settlements
PreSale GET YOUR BONUS JOIN NOW
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:04:59 AM

Is there any way to claim Bitcoin diamond or Super bitcoin or the other forks? (Even though many of them are scams there is a huge amount in volum according to CoinMarketCap).

Its automatic. Once you have a balance in your bitcoin wallet, most exchanges will give you the counterpart for the forked coin. There's no need to claim it. Its just the same with the other forked coin, you just immediately have it. I was shocked when i first received bch, i thought i bought an altcoin i never really knew anything about. But its all too well, more free coins for us bitcoin holders, although most of them indeed are of no value.

ChainSmoker

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:45:16 PM

Currently "Bitcoin Diamond" blockchain is not live yet so there is no way to claim altcoin- "Bitcoin Diamond".As for "Super Bitcoin",I do not know for sure if it can be claimed right now as very few wallets supports it.Unless wallets like coinomi supports these forks you won't be able to claim these alts easily.I would advice to have patience and don't risk your bitcoins by trying to claim these forks now.Wait for them to get some support from popular wallets. Smiley

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
NoSkyLimit

Activity: 171
Merit: 50

Crypto will save my kids!

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:51:57 PM

As far as I know , Bitcoin diamond ain't live yet but I will pick it for sure. In my opinion this is the best fork of bitcoin

▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌         Games        ANYONE        Bitcointalk              ▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌
▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌      Referral      Investment      Discord  |  Github       ▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌
▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌     Dividents       Platform       Twitter  |  Telegram     ▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌
LAODINGTOU

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:05:55 PM

You can put bitcoin on the exchange, and there are exchanges that will give you all the cash, and you don't have to worry about the security of the bitcoins. ,
wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:09:25 PM

As others have said bitcoin diamond isn't available yet and there are only few wallets which support super bitcoin and they aren't popular so don't rush for it otherwise you may loose your bitcoins for claiming this worthless altcoins. If you have your money on an exchange then they will credit it on your account.  
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: