Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:34:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hoping to great approved!  (Read 433 times)
kirkhilles (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 09:46:56 PM

Hi guys, I'll be honest - I'm looking to get approved so I can make a posting on Goomboo's 44 page thread on his trading system. I believe I have some very important questions that needs to be answered and am absolutely DYING to get it posted so I can find out the answers. I have the comments all ready to go but just need to be green lighted.

That being said, one question I still don't have the answer on is... how the heck do you get money taken OUT of MtGox? So, someone could buy some BTC from Coinbase right now for $98.86 and have them in their account immediately (presuming they are fully approved). They send them to MtGox and sell them for $106.10. That leaves a gross profit of $7.24. Subtracting out the 1% fee from Coinbase leaves a theoretical profit of $6.26 per BTC meaning you could make $313 per day.

So, how the heck do you get money back out of MtGox? Do you have to wait for them to issue a check or something like that? Still, you'd think that if you had enough $ in your account, you could do this for awhile.

What's the catch?
Jables

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 06:35:43 AM

Im in the same boat as you with the approval situation. I was eager to post in TheSwede's thread (Labcoin thread) But after creating my account found I had to be online for four hours and have posted 5 times.  :/

This seems all swell, but finding topics to post in that I can give related answers to is difficult.
gripflierGO

Activity: 533
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 07:06:00 AM

That being said, one question I still don't have the answer on is... how the heck do you get money taken OUT of MtGox? So, someone could buy some BTC from Coinbase right now for $98.86 and have them in their account immediately (presuming they are fully approved). They send them to MtGox and sell them for $106.10. That leaves a gross profit of $7.24. Subtracting out the 1% fee from Coinbase leaves a theoretical profit of $6.26 per BTC meaning you could make $313 per day.

So, how the heck do you get money back out of MtGox? Do you have to wait for them to issue a check or something like that? Still, you'd think that if you had enough $ in your account, you could do this for awhile.

What's the catch?

it only shows how hard (time consuming) is it to move money from bitcoin exchanges. You have to wait weeks to get your international bank wire transfer from MtGox
DyslexicZombei

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 07:11:30 AM

Weeks? I thought you could get a money order sent? Would that be faster?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: