View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:14:14 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 06:58:59 PM by Anonymous Kid

Anonymous Kid (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 25

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:15:11 PM

Heres a link to the site if anyones interested. Would be nice to a get a community opinion on how much higher it could go.

https://skycoin.net
taserz

Activity: 800
Merit: 293

Created AutoTune to saved the planet! ~USA

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:20:30 PM

nice advertisement.

Autotune Firmware for S19 and S19j! Overclock, Underclock, AutoTuning. Asic.to The MOON Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency 30w/TH up to 85th/s!!Mining bitcoin since 2011 • Best nerd decision of my life
arakosta

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:23:24 PM

Even though I dislike shill posts, I must say what skycoin is trying to achieve is huge and it is one of the only revolutionary crypto projects that I have ever encountered.
I mean, they are literaly trying to rebuild the INTERNET.

penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:41:11 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2017, 11:53:52 PM by penig

I looked at Skycoin and it looked a bit scammy to me.  Cant quite recall details of what I disliked, but claiming to be third generation of cryptocurrencies is a grandiose claim setting alarm bells (where were the 2nd gen, can we have them complete a lifecycle first please?).

Edit: Oh, I remember now, you need their own hardware ( Roll Eyes ) to create a new decentralised network bypassing ISPs.  How you gain a link to the rest of the world without going via an ISP isn't explained.  Because you cant do this, the best you can do is run a private encrypted network over the top of the established internet. Or you could achieve a low bandwidth mesh network by people running private (unlicenced?) wireless transmitters.

Two claims with no substance, and a proprietary product.  That's just as Satoshi envisioned  Roll Eyes
golden77

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:48:19 PM

anyone with some good info about this coin? considering buying in but the view on it seems split
allcryptominer

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:51:53 PM

The thing is, I have already made +300% on my initial investment. Should I hold it? The market cap. is around $200 million. I honestly think it'll be a top 5 coin in 2018 but idk. Should I take some profits?

Take some profit and leave a little in case it moons. It was a good buy below $5 now its very risky to enter and I do not share your view about it will be a top 5 coins in future. Just look at their shitty looking website, dosn't give much confident.
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:55:43 PM

Good publicity stunt and never knew this guy chen was behind the whitepaper of ethereum but will try to do some research on the coin and author. So you think this coin will be among the top 5 coins, but does it have a large community to surpass those among the top 5 cryptos.
DefinitelyBears

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:48:57 AM

Yes you should absolutely cut your dick off for posting this obvious advertisement.
wklt2002

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:14:12 AM

This tread really looks like one more of them advertisements stating the writer has put everything he has in the project, but I will definitly do some research on this 'skycoin' and maybe even consider investing in it.
stronghands4lyfe

Activity: 280

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 02:12:18 AM

Yes you should absolutely cut your dick off for posting this obvious advertisement.

It probably wasn't obvious all newbs until you all started saying it was an advert but w.e. I seriously didn't even know other zero transaction fee coins existed they are my jam right now along with privacy coins. I gotta take a lot into this skycoin it may be the next IOTA or RaiBlocks.

8count

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:52:10 AM

Having a quick look the project looks good. If I was in your shoes then I would sell of enough to cover my initial investment and hold the rest. That way it's all profit if goes huge and no stress if it ends up failing.
I will read into it a bit more later on when I have got the time but thank you for bringing it to my attention.
scoobidoobydu

Activity: 141

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:07:21 AM

I had a look at its price chart and I think this chart is real good for quick trading.
Anyway, it is in top 100 so it should be a good coin.

_____ DSTRA ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA _____
⚫● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRIVACY ▬▬  FAST  ▬▬ LOW FEES   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●⚫
●⚫ ▬▬ Twitter | Facebook | ANN | Discord | Website ▬▬ ⚫●
golden77

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:23:49 AM

sorry for bumping this but most of the info I can find online about the coin seems to created by people in their own project, not many reviews that seem legit, is it in any way affiliated or created with TOR itself or is it just using the platform as a means?
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:33:58 AM

That will be a painful end of your manhood..

Even if market cap goes to 10 billion, it will mainly be due to bitcoin gaining value. Not resulting in you having 600 bitcoin I'm afraid.
LemmingTom

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:41:02 PM

good project but it won't be top 5 in my opinion  Grin but a good investment anyway
matsusomoto

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:51:53 PM

I looked at Skycoin and it looked a bit scammy to me.  Cant quite recall details of what I disliked, but claiming to be third generation of cryptocurrencies is a grandiose claim setting alarm bells (where were the 2nd gen, can we have them complete a lifecycle first please?).

Edit: Oh, I remember now, you need their own hardware ( Roll Eyes ) to create a new decentralised network bypassing ISPs.  How you gain a link to the rest of the world without going via an ISP isn't explained.  Because you cant do this, the best you can do is run a private encrypted network over the top of the established internet. Or you could achieve a low bandwidth mesh network by people running private (unlicenced?) wireless transmitters.

Two claims with no substance, and a proprietary product.  That's just as Satoshi envisioned  Roll Eyes
Thanks for the further explanation,you just 5mins of my life for not searching it in google.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: